Windows 10: Microsoft Store won't open an app/game page after using the wsreset.exe command prompt.

Discus and support Microsoft Store won't open an app/game page after using the wsreset.exe command prompt. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; It just doesn't load at all, and after a while it will crash, trying to refresh the page will close the store. Code: 0x80004003... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CommFox, Mar 25, 2019.

1. CommFox Win User

Microsoft Store won't open an app/game page after using the wsreset.exe command prompt.

It just doesn't load at all, and after a while it will crash, trying to refresh the page will close the store.

Code: 0x80004003

:)

CommFox, Mar 25, 2019

2. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 25, 2019
  3. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Mar 25, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store won't open an app/game page after using the wsreset.exe command prompt.

Can't download apps from store

Hello Sanket,

If you're still having that error after following the suggested steps. We need to run WSreset. WSreset is a command that will clear the stored cache.

Before you start clearing the store cache make sure that you have the correct time zone,date and time to avoid syncing issues with the Store.

Follow these steps:

• Press the Win+R keys to open the Run dialog.
    • Type WSReset.exe, and click/tap on OK.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open without any message. The command prompt will automatically close when the Store cache has been reset.

Note:

The WSReset tool resets the Windows Store without changing account settings or deleting installed apps.

Let us know what happens.

Anthony Cato, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store won't open an app/game page after using the wsreset.exe command prompt.

1. Microsoft Store won't open an app/game page after using the wsreset.exe command prompt. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store won't

2. [SOLVED] Microsoft store and mail app won't open, wsreset gives the error "the app didn't...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    [SOLVED] Microsoft store and mail app won't open, wsreset gives the error "the app didn't...: So yesterday my computer had some corrupt files that it couldn't fix and had to do an update but it wouldnt let me do it so i used the update assistant. I fixed the corrupt files and everything was working fine. Today i tried to open the mail app, it opened but closed back...
  3. Microsoft store and mail app won't open, wsreset says gives the error "the app didn't start"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store and mail app won't open, wsreset says gives the error "the app didn't start": So yesterday my computer had some corrupt files that it couldn't fix and had to do an update but it wouldnt let me do it so i used the update assistant. I fixed the corrupt files and everything was working fine. Today i tried to open the mail app, it opened but closed back...
  4. Microsoft store and mail app won't open, wsreset says gives the error "the app didn't start"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store and mail app won't open, wsreset says gives the error "the app didn't start": So yesterday my computer had some corrupt files that it couldn't fix and had to do an update but it wouldnt let me do it so i used the update assistant. I fixed the corrupt files and everything was working fine. Today i tried to open the mail app, it opened but closed back...
  5. Microsoft store and mail app won't open, wsreset says gives the error "the app didn't start"

6. Are there any different by installing an app using command prompt and using a exe file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Are there any different by installing an app using command prompt and using a exe file?: Are there any different on the files installed? how to uninstall the app that is installed using command prompt completely? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-there-any-different-by-installing-an-app-using/3fd75f0e-3c47-459c-85b4-b7badc9ad739
  7. Are there any different by installing an app using command prompt and using a exe file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are there any different by installing an app using command prompt and using a exe file?: Are there any different on the files installed? how to uninstall the app that is installed using command prompt completely? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-there-any-different-by-installing-an-app-using/3fd75f0e-3c47-459c-85b4-b7badc9ad739
  8. How to open Microsoft Store apps from Command Prompt

in Windows 10 News
    How to open Microsoft Store apps from Command Prompt: [ATTACH]In this tutorial, we will describe how to open Microsoft Store apps from Command Prompt. You can open any Microsoft Store app using the command line if you have the following data: App’s Package Family Name. App ID. Every Microsoft Store app has a unique Package...
  9. Unable to open app/game pages on Microsoft Store

Unable to open app/game pages on Microsoft Store: I am currently using Windows 10 Home Single Language Version Dev OS Build 21376.1. Ever since I downloaded this build, I am not able to open any app/game page. When I open Microsoft Store, I can only see its home page & when I try to open an app/game page to install it there...
  10. Command Prompt won't open

in Windows 10 Support
    Command Prompt won't open: Hi, whenever I try to open the Command Prompt in Win10 (cmd.exe) I get the following pop up: cmd.exe - Application Error The Application was unable to staart correctly (0XCoooo142). Click OK to close the application. I should add this was an upgrade to Win10 Any help...