Windows 10: Microsoft Store won't open an app/game page after using the wsreset.exe command prompt.

Discus and support Microsoft Store won't open an app/game page after using the wsreset.exe command prompt. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; It just doesn't load at all, and after a while it will crash, trying to refresh the page will close the store. Code: 0x80004003... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CommFox, Mar 25, 2019.

1. CommFox Win User

Microsoft Store won't open an app/game page after using the wsreset.exe command prompt.

It just doesn't load at all, and after a while it will crash, trying to refresh the page will close the store.

Code: 0x80004003

:)

CommFox, Mar 25, 2019

2. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 25, 2019
  3. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Mar 25, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store won't open an app/game page after using the wsreset.exe command prompt.

Can't download apps from store

Hello Sanket,

If you're still having that error after following the suggested steps. We need to run WSreset. WSreset is a command that will clear the stored cache.

Before you start clearing the store cache make sure that you have the correct time zone,date and time to avoid syncing issues with the Store.

Follow these steps:

• Press the Win+R keys to open the Run dialog.
    • Type WSReset.exe, and click/tap on OK.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open without any message. The command prompt will automatically close when the Store cache has been reset.

Note:

The WSReset tool resets the Windows Store without changing account settings or deleting installed apps.

Let us know what happens.

Anthony Cato, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store won't open an app/game page after using the wsreset.exe command prompt.

1. Microsoft Store won't open an app/game page after using the wsreset.exe command prompt. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store won't

2. Microsoft Store and other Microsoft apps won't open.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and other Microsoft apps won't open.: I clicked Microsoft store in the taskbar, and the icon just disappeared. I checked the start menu, and a plain blue icon that says Microsoft Store was there, with a white bar under it. It looks like it is supposed to download, but it doesn't. Other Microsoft apps are also...
  3. Windows Command Prompt is not opening...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Command Prompt is not opening...: So I was trying to open the command prompt and every time the command prompt opened for a short while and it closes by itself. I mean it just flashes for a moment and I can't see a thing. I created a new administrator account and tried to open it and it worked. But I can't...
  4. Command prompt crashes immediately after opening

Command prompt crashes immediately after opening: When I run command prompt whether directly or by running it as an administrator, it opens and closes immediately, I have made windows upgrade by downloading the tool from Microsoft website, and I have chosen to keep my files and settings. The problem persisted. How can I...
  5. Microsoft store won't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store won't open: The store will open then immediately close. I have tried many fixes such as running wsreset.exe and deleting the local cache folder. Nothing seems to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-open/0bfa9570-4f23-4e32-b446-477802685085"
  6. Command prompt not opening

Command prompt not opening: Hi, I recently installed a windows 10 update and noe cmd.exe does not work. I hvae tried many different methods to open it but all that happens is a small window flashes up ont he screen for a split second then dissapears. any ideas? s8on...
  7. Command Prompt not opening. Clicking on Command Prompt opens the default folder location in...

Command Prompt not opening. Clicking on Command Prompt opens the default folder location in...: Hi, I'm using windows 10. I have no idea why my command prompt is not launching properly and is instead opening up the default folder in File Explorer i.e. File Explorer is opening up in the command prompt default start up folder. Please help. FYI. I recently downloaded...
  8. Command Prompt Not Opening

in Windows 10 Support
    Command Prompt Not Opening: Recently attempting to open Command prompt, ordinary or as administrator, it flashes for perhaps 2 seconds and then disappears. I tried the following commands sfc /scannow DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth But none of these seem to work, I'm wondering if there...
  9. Command Prompt Won't Close

in Windows 10 Support
    Command Prompt Won't Close: Ok, so on my Dell Latitude E6520 laptop, I can open command prompt (Normal and Admin), but can not close any of the CMD windows I open unless I go through the Task Manager and shut them down. I do not have that issue on my desktop, which is also running Windows 10 Pro. Is...
  10. Command Prompt won't open

in Windows 10 Support
    Command Prompt won't open: Hi, whenever I try to open the Command Prompt in Win10 (cmd.exe) I get the following pop up: cmd.exe - Application Error The Application was unable to staart correctly (0XCoooo142). Click OK to close the application. I should add this was an upgrade to Win10 Any help...