Windows 10: Microsoft Store won't open and ms-windows-store:Purgecache says I don't have permissions...

Discus and support Microsoft Store won't open and ms-windows-store:Purgecache says I don't have permissions... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So I've been looking for 3 or 4 days now on how to fix this on this community website. And I have no results. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by birthdayboy2001, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store won't open and ms-windows-store:Purgecache says I don't have permissions...

So I've been looking for 3 or 4 days now on how to fix this on this community website. And I have no results. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Microsoft Store multiple times. I have reset my computer with both keeping my personal files AND resetting everything. I have tried using the Windows Media Creation Tool for trying to fix windows. I have also tried multiple times WSReset.exe as an administrator and it keeps coming up with "ms-windows-storeMicrosoft Store won't open and ms-windows-store:Purgecache says I don't have permissions... :purgecaches Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access this item." And I'm an administrator and the only person who uses my PC. I have also done sfc /scannow and nothing was wrong. I have also done the Windows Store Apps TroubleshooterWSAT and once in a while it'll say "hanging or crashing apps" and once I looked into it, it also says "Issue not found". But most of the time WSAT will says that it couldn't identify the problem. And one time, the Microsoft Store uninstalled itself for no reason after doing WSReset.exe. And everything has not worked at all. I need help so much and I just had my computer's hard drive just replaced since the other one failed on me.

:)

birthdayboy2001, Mar 15, 2020

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Mar 15, 2020
  3. ms-windows-store-PurgeCaches

windows store won't load, can't find (ms-windows-store-PurgeCaches)

Malcolmpictureman, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store won't open and ms-windows-store:Purgecache says I don't have permissions...

Windows 10 Store won-t open

Hi Mateo,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + R key to open run box.

• Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

SujataMoktan, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store won't open and ms-windows-store:Purgecache says I don't have permissions...

1. Microsoft Store won't open and ms-windows-store:Purgecache says I don't have permissions... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store won't

2. I don't have Microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I don't have Microsoft store.: So, I just reset my PC to remove all my files but then when I opened my PC I couldn't find Microsoft store, I've tried every YouTube tutorial but none of them worked, I'm just asking for help after all...
  3. I don't have Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't have Microsoft store.: So, I just reset my PC to remove all my files but then when I opened my PC I couldn't find Microsoft store, I've tried every YouTube tutorial but none of them worked, I'm just asking for help after all...
  4. I don't have Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Microsoft Store won't open

Microsoft Store won't open: I can't get Microsoft Store to open even after doing a factory reset on my PC. Microsoft store also didn't work before the factory reset, but I'm able to download/run things like games and applications easily. I've tried repairing and resetting it and just tried...
  6. ms-window-store: PurgeCaches

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ms-window-store: PurgeCaches: Hi there,I have problem with Microsoft Store App which would disappear after popup. I have tried many online solutions but none of them have worked properly. Please guide me to solve this problem. Thanks in advance....
  7. Microsoft Store won't open

Microsoft Store won't open: Hello. I've been trying to get Microsoft Store in every way possible. I've used these methods and it still hasn't worked:...
  8. Microsoft store won't open

Microsoft store won't open: My PC hasn't been able to open Microsoft store and I am not sure of how I can fix this. when I try to open it, it stays open for a couple of seconds and then closes. this happens whenever I try to open it. I have tried lots of different ways to fix it but none of them...
  9. ms-windows-store purgecaches file system error -2147416359

ms-windows-store purgecaches file system error -2147416359: Every time I try to open a microsoft app following error msg is shown : "ms-windows-store purgecaches file system error -2147416359 " How to solve this problem? [IMG]...
  10. Microsoft Store - Missing PurgeCaches

Microsoft Store - Missing PurgeCaches: So I recently signed upto the Windows Game Pass PC Beta, and updated to the latest Windows 10 Update ( after installing a new SSD as I had run out of space) So ive done a complete new fresh install on a brand new ssd. I have tried multiple different options to try an resolve...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ms windows store purge cache permissions