Windows 10: Microsoft Store won't open and other Microsoft apps camera, photos not working

Discus and support Microsoft Store won't open and other Microsoft apps camera, photos not working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I don't really know where to start because I'm already so frustrated with my problems I wanna use my laptop webcam for video call in Microsoft... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Ayudia, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Ayudia Win User

Microsoft Store won't open and other Microsoft apps camera, photos not working

Hi, I don't really know where to start because I'm already so frustrated with my problems

I wanna use my laptop webcam for video call in Microsoft Teams and there's no camera detected so I tried to open Camera application but it won't open. I tried to open Microsoft Store and its not working either. the thing is, I already tried all solutions from these forums like:

1. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_store/windows-10-store-not-installed/fe31de62-29b7-4d68-8284-d86ee489d2db?page=1
    2. https://www.majorgeeks.com/content/page/solved_windows_store_does_not_open_missing_purgecaches.html
    3. https://windows101tricks.com/windows-10-store-wont-open/

I tried all those WsReset.exe, Powershell, troubleshoot, even reinstalled my Windows 10 and ITS NOT WORKING!

I remember that when I bought this laptop everything works fine, until I upgrading my Windows, I think

Anyone can help??

:)

Ayudia, Mar 26, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Mar 26, 2020
  3. robinpe Win User
    Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store won't open and other Microsoft apps camera, photos not working

Microsoft apps and Store won't open and won't install

Hey guys, 2/3 days ago I resetted my msi laptop, but after the reset I can't open Microsoft apps anymore, like the calculator, photos, alarms & clock, weather, Microsoft store, etc. (Microsoft edge works just fine tho)

I already tried numerous 'solutions' from these pages:
    Microsoft Store won't open in Windows 10 [COMPLETE GUIDE]

Windows 10 Apps Won’t Open: Full Guide to Fix

But I don't know anymore what to do, anyone familiar with this? Or anyone can help me out?

I attached a video in the attachted zip file

Windows version: windows 10 version 1909 build 18363.720

- - - Updated - - -

I fixed it with installing a clean version of windows.

jelmerovereem, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store won't open and other Microsoft apps camera, photos not working

1. Microsoft Store won't open and other Microsoft apps camera, photos not working - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store won't

2. Microsoft Store, Photos, Mail and Other Apps Will Not Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store, Photos, Mail and Other Apps Will Not Open: I recently had a problem with my pc turning on, so reset it and thought everything was fixed, until I realised that some apps including Microsoft Store, Photos and Mail will not open. When I try to open Microsoft Store and Mail, the icon shrinks as if opening normally, but...
  3. Microsoft Store, Photos, Mail and Other Apps Will Not Open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store, Photos, Mail and Other Apps Will Not Open: I recently had a problem with my pc turning on, so reset it and thought everything was fixed, until I realised that some apps including Microsoft Store, Photos and Mail will not open. When I try to open Microsoft Store and Mail, the icon shrinks as if opening normally, but...
  4. Microsoft Store and other apps won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and other apps won't open: Hi! I am unable to open the Windows Store app, Xbox app, Xbox Game Bar, or the Feedback Hub. Whenever I attempt to open these apps, they open momentarily and then close.I've attempted to do the wsreset.exe and when I do, I receive the error message...
  5. Microsoft Store and other apps won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store and other apps won't open: Hi! I am unable to open the Windows Store app, Xbox app, Xbox Game Bar, or the Feedback Hub. Whenever I attempt to open these apps, they open momentarily and then close.I've attempted to do the wsreset.exe and when I do, I receive the error message...
  6. MICROSOFT STORE WON'T WORK AND EFFECTS OTHER MICROSOFT APPS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MICROSOFT STORE WON'T WORK AND EFFECTS OTHER MICROSOFT APPS: Hello everyone, so yesterday, my microsoft store have a problem, where I cannot open it everytime I click it, I already use WSReset.exe but it seems that the WSReset is kinda broken, because it didn't close after 10 minutes. Can anyone help as fast as possible? thanks...
  7. Microsoft Store and other microsoft apps - e.g. photos, camera Won't Open.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and other microsoft apps - e.g. photos, camera Won't Open.: Microsoft Store, Camera, Photos, and other Microsoft apps just won't open. It doesn't open and crash, it doesn't give me any error message, it just won't open. When I click on any of them, it just won't open. I've tried every "solution" in this post...
  8. microsoft store and other microsoft apps won't open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    microsoft store and other microsoft apps won't open: my girlfriend's pc stopped opening microsoft apps. all of them close themselves immediately after opening. we tried everything, all of the popular or not so popular tutorials from google/youtube. this issue occurred suddenly, without any errors or crashes before that. seen a...
  9. My Microsoft Store & Microsoft Photos app won't open.

My Microsoft Store & Microsoft Photos app won't open.: Hello, My Microsoft Store won't open and my Microsoft Photos app won't open up on my laptop desktop. It sometimes tries to open but immediately shuts down. How can this be fixed? Thank you. Patty...
  10. Microsoft Store and other Microsoft apps won't open.

Microsoft Store and other Microsoft apps won't open.: I clicked Microsoft store in the taskbar, and the icon just disappeared. I checked the start menu, and a plain blue icon that says Microsoft Store was there, with a white bar under it. It looks like it is supposed to download, but it doesn't. Other Microsoft apps are also...