Windows 10: Microsoft Store won't open at all, even after resetting Windows

Discus and support Microsoft Store won't open at all, even after resetting Windows in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; As the title says, I'm can't open Microsoft Store at all, even after resetting Windows. I also cannot open any Windows Apps. This is really... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Krishiv Vora, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store won't open at all, even after resetting Windows

As the title says, I'm can't open Microsoft Store at all, even after resetting Windows. I also cannot open any Windows Apps. This is really frustrating.

:)

Krishiv Vora, Apr 16, 2021

2. Windows 10 Store won-t open

Hi Mateo,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + R key to open run box.

• Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

SujataMoktan, Apr 16, 2021
  3. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Apr 16, 2021
  4. Microsoft Store won't open at all, even after resetting Windows

windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store won't open at all, even after resetting Windows

1. Microsoft Store won't open at all, even after resetting Windows - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store won't

2. Microsoft store won't open after a factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store won't open after a factory reset: Hello, I'm using a pc with a windows 11 s mode as an OS, I had to factory reset, and as a result, I can't open the microsoft store. It tells me that I need another app to do so. Also I can't open the windows powershell as well with the same mesg as the reason. Could you help...
  3. Microsoft store won't open after a factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store won't open after a factory reset: Hello, I'm using a pc with a windows 11 s mode as an OS, I had to factory reset, and as a result, I can't open the microsoft store. It tells me that I need another app to do so. Also I can't open the windows powershell as well with the same mesg as the reason. Could you help...
  4. Windows store won't open even after windows reinstallation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows store won't open even after windows reinstallation: After trying about every solutions on the net to make Windows Store work, I reinstalled Windows and cleared my disks. Even with all that, Microsoft Store won't open, and now it's the same for any apps like mails, office or photos. Also it does that with any account on my PC,...
  5. Windows store won't open even after windows reinstallation

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows store won't open even after windows reinstallation: After trying about every solutions on the net to make Windows Store work, I reinstalled Windows and cleared my disks. Even with all that, Microsoft Store won't open, and now it's the same for any apps like mails, office or photos. Also it does that with any account on my PC,...
  6. Windows store won't open even after windows reinstallation

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Microsoft Store Will not open after resetting it

Microsoft Store Will not open after resetting it: When I was trying to download updates from Microsoft Store, it kept saying error when it was installing. So I went on a Microsoft Answers article and it suggested for me to reset Microsoft Store from the settings app. After resetting it, I found that while it was appearing in...
  8. Microsoft Store Not Opening After Reset Of The Microsoft Store

Microsoft Store Not Opening After Reset Of The Microsoft Store: when i reset my microsoft store then i opened microfot store it didnt open and i cant see it on my apps please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-opening-after-reset-of-the/16eb962a-e0ec-46bb-9241-aa5f64cc27fa
  9. Microsoft Store Not Opening After Reset?

Microsoft Store Not Opening After Reset?: HI I have reset my laptop in a way that keep my personal files and remove apps and settings. But however, after the reset finished the store refuses to open. If I open the start menu, other store apps, like the xbox beta app, calendar, and even calculator wont open...
  10. Microsoft store won't open after reset upgrade

Microsoft store won't open after reset upgrade: Hello, I was getting error 0x87AF000B when I tried to install an app through the microsoft store so I started looking in this forum for answers. I am getting this errors [ATTACH] (the first error is a cannot find path... because it does not exist.) (the second error is...