Windows 10: Microsoft Store won't open no matter how many times I click.

Discus and support Microsoft Store won't open no matter how many times I click. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Microsoft Store won't open no matter how many times I click. At first, the problem was only with downloading the applications as they are only stuck... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PatrickGrepo, Mar 20, 2022.

1. Microsoft Store won't open no matter how many times I click.

Microsoft Store won't open no matter how many times I click. At first, the problem was only with downloading the applications as they are only stuck for hours at the acquiring license stage, so I tried resetting the app from the settings. After resetting, the application just... disappeared. After rebooting my laptop, the application came back but it won't open. I tried every youtube tutorial on uninstalling and reinstalling Microsoft store, but I think the problem is not that it needs to be reinstalled, because no matter how many times I uninstall the freaking application, it just stays at my

:)

PatrickGrepo, Mar 20, 2022

2. Windows 10 Store won-t open

Hi Mateo,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + R key to open run box.

• Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

SujataMoktan, Mar 20, 2022
  3. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Mar 20, 2022
  4. Microsoft Store won't open no matter how many times I click.

windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 20, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Store won't open no matter how many times I click.

1. Microsoft Store won't open no matter how many times I click. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store won't

2. Microsoft store opens no matter what i do

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store opens no matter what i do: microsoft store wont open, i try to, absolutely nothing happens, tried to open it when installing Minecraft, it somehow crashed the installer, I tried WSRESET and WSRESET - i and it said "app couldn't start"... I'm desperate...
  3. Microsoft store opens no matter what i do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store opens no matter what i do: microsoft store wont open, i try to, absolutely nothing happens, tried to open it when installing Minecraft, it somehow crashed the installer, I tried WSRESET and WSRESET - i and it said "app couldn't start"... I'm desperate...
  4. Microsoft store opens no matter what i do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft store wont open no matter what

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store wont open no matter what: I wanted to install an app once when i noticed the store wont open, i looked up online guides and such and tried a few things such as using wsreset, reinstalling with powershell, and terminating and resseting the app in settings. Nothing worked so i went further, at first i...
  6. Microsoft Store won't open or download no matter what I do.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't open or download no matter what I do.: So a few months back I was having some issues and the resolution was to remove Gaming Services. Recently, some friends wanted to show me a new mod for Minecraft and I decided to check it out. I discovered that the Minecraft installer was migrated to the Microsoft Store...
  7. Microsoft Store won't open no matter how many times I click.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store won't open no matter how many times I click.: Microsoft Store won't open no matter how many times I click. At first, the problem was only with downloading the applications as they are only stuck for hours at the acquiring license stage, so I tried resetting the app from the settings. After resetting, the application...
  8. Microsoft Store won't open no matter how many times I click.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store won't open no matter how many times I click.: Microsoft Store won't open no matter how many times I click. At first, the problem was only with downloading the applications as they are only stuck for hours at the acquiring license stage, so I tried resetting the app from the settings. After resetting, the application...
  9. Time Zone switches back no matter how many times I change it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Time Zone switches back no matter how many times I change it.: [ATTACH] Greetings! I'm having a bit of trouble setting the time zone for my computer. I've had it for almost a year now and it has never bothered me before, but it's starting to get a little tiring having to convert the time my computer's clock is showing into the actual...
  10. No matter how much i click it wont open the application. How can i fix this? microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No matter how much i click it wont open the application. How can i fix this? microsoft store: I try to click the play button But it won't work. how can I fix this? [ATTACH] And I see a white bar under the application. What does that mean? it doesn't change until I restart the PC [ATTACH]...