Windows 10: Microsoft Store won't open. OneNote reverted back to old icon and I want the new one, not...

Discus and support Microsoft Store won't open. OneNote reverted back to old icon and I want the new one, not... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [IMG] [ATTACH][ATTACH] Hello, last night, I updated my computer from Windows 10 1803 to 1903 and then I was able to update all my Microsoft Store... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Shareef Ahmad Naeem, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store won't open. OneNote reverted back to old icon and I want the new one, not...

Microsoft Store won't open. OneNote reverted back to old icon and I want the new one, not... [​IMG]

Microsoft Store won't open. OneNote reverted back to old icon and I want the new one, not... 75ab734f-311f-4001-9681-d5f63b574d6c?upload=true.png Microsoft Store won't open. OneNote reverted back to old icon and I want the new one, not... c7550710-5046-49f2-8217-86cf79023f42?upload=true.png

Hello, last night, I updated my computer from Windows 10 1803 to 1903 and then I was able to update all my Microsoft Store apps, something I had not been able to do for almost a year since the Windows Update was corrupt before upgrading to 1903. Last night, even OneNote had the new update and icon, but for some reason, this morning, when I started up my computer, it reverted back to this old icon and I wanted to see if Microsoft Store had something wrong and when I clicked on it, as seen in the 2nd and 3rd images, I clicked on it and it said updating and then it stopped and went to the normal screen and then I clicked on it and nothing happened. Can somebody please help, how can I open Microsoft Store? I want the new OneNote update, I don't want this old and ugly OneNote icon and update.

P.S. I am not referring to OneNote 2016 that is on my taskbar to the further right, I am referring to OneNote which is between Excel and Outlook on my taskbar.

:)

Shareef Ahmad Naeem, Oct 4, 2019

2. Windows 10 Store icon reverts back to old icon

ICON has recently reverted to the OLD early windows 10 STORE Icon, but only on my user acc, on other accounts on this PC the icon is fine, and before someone suggests it, no I wont create a new user to resolve this!

Neil Goward, Oct 4, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Store won-t open

Hi Mateo,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + R key to open run box.

• Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

SujataMoktan, Oct 4, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store won't open. OneNote reverted back to old icon and I want the new one, not...

microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store won't open. OneNote reverted back to old icon and I want the new one, not...

1. Microsoft Store won't open. OneNote reverted back to old icon and I want the new one, not... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store won't

2. How do I stop the default setting reverts back to the old one which I don't want

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop the default setting reverts back to the old one which I don't want: How do I stop the default setting reverts back to the old one which I don't want https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-the-default-setting-reverts-back-to/fec3c8cc-ce5d-46bc-a925-d86474df90ce
  3. How do I stop the default setting reverts back to the old one which I don't want

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop the default setting reverts back to the old one which I don't want: How do I stop the default setting reverts back to the old one which I don't want https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-the-default-setting-reverts-back-to/fec3c8cc-ce5d-46bc-a925-d86474df90ce
  4. How do I stop the default setting reverts back to the old one which I don't want

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Anyone's OneNote revert back to old pen system just now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone's OneNote revert back to old pen system just now?: Just when I got used to the new OneNote update with the pens-- it went away again! Also, I don't seem to have the ruler function anymore...super frustrating when it changes all of a sudden in the middle of taking notes in class. I love Windows products, but my iPad friends...
  6. Anyone's OneNote revert back to old pen system just now?

Anyone's OneNote revert back to old pen system just now?: Just when I got used to the new OneNote update with the pens-- it went away again! Also, I don't seem to have the ruler function anymore...super frustrating when it changes all of a sudden in the middle of taking notes in class. I love Windows products, but my iPad friends...
  7. OneNote won't back up to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneNote won't back up to OneDrive: Hello,I've been using Microsoft OneNote and OneDrive for a few years now. When I had all Windows 10 PCs, I had no problem getting OneNote to sync with OneDrive automatically, while I manually copied all of my other files.However, since I've upgraded to Windows 11 PCs, all of...
  8. OneNote won't back up to OneDrive

OneNote won't back up to OneDrive: Hello,I've been using Microsoft OneNote and OneDrive for a few years now. When I had all Windows 10 PCs, I had no problem getting OneNote to sync with OneDrive automatically, while I manually copied all of my other files.However, since I've upgraded to Windows 11 PCs, all of...
  9. Microsoft Store won't open & appears blank as an icon

Microsoft Store won't open & appears blank as an icon: hi, i'm having problem with all my microsoft apps, especially Microsoft Store. i had tried all the solving method from this website, but, none of it fix my problem. Fix: Microsoft Store won't open Windows 10 the problem i first have is actually just unlaunchable...
  10. Onenote won't open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Onenote won't open: When I push the icon to open Onenote on my windows phone either the screen goes black for half a second before taking me back to the previous screen, or else it takes me to the Onenote app in the Store where it says (already) installed. Clicking open here does the same as...