Windows 10: Microsoft Store won't open

Discus and support Microsoft Store won't open in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My Microsoft store won't open I've tried opening it and checking task manager but it isn't present. I've tried looking for it in the apps & features... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BALAG1014, Aug 5, 2021.

1. BALAG1014 Win User

Microsoft Store won't open

My Microsoft store won't open I've tried opening it and checking task manager but it isn't present. I've tried looking for it in the apps & features but also not present. is there a way to fix this problem?

:)

BALAG1014, Aug 5, 2021

2. Windows 10 Store won-t open

Hi Mateo,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + R key to open run box.

• Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.

SujataMoktan, Aug 5, 2021
  3. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Aug 5, 2021
  4. Microsoft Store won't open

windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store won't open

1. Microsoft Store won't open - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store won't

2. Microsoft store won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store won't open: Hi! I'm having trouble accessing the Microsoft store, Nothing happens when I clicked the Microsoft store Application Things that I already tried:1 Installing Microsoft store from Xbox app But got error 0x80070052 repairing and resetting the app but still got the same problem3...
  3. Microsoft store won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store won't open: Hi! I'm having trouble accessing the Microsoft store, Nothing happens when I clicked the Microsoft store Application Things that I already tried:1 Installing Microsoft store from Xbox app But got error 0x80070052 repairing and resetting the app but still got the same problem3...
  4. Microsoft Store won't open.

Microsoft Store won't open.: I'm trying to open Microsoft store, but whenever I try opening it, it just closes instantly. I've tried wsreset but that just gives me a system error: . And yes, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Microsoft Store.Windows 10 22H2...
  5. Microsoft Store won't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't open: I can't get Microsoft Store to open even after doing a factory reset on my PC. Microsoft store also didn't work before the factory reset, but I'm able to download/run things like games and applications easily. I've tried repairing and resetting it and just tried...
  6. Microsoft Store Won't Open

Microsoft Store Won't Open: I've had my desktop PC for a little over a year now, and up until a few months ago, it was working great. Recently, however, I haven't been able to open the Microsoft Store or any apps related to it. Today, I factory reset my PC and that seemed to fix not being able to open...
  7. Microsoft Store won't open

Microsoft Store won't open: Hello, Recently I bought Minecraft on the Microsoft Store website. I tried to download it but it seems my Microsoft Store app was uninstalled somehow. I've tried countless methods I've seen online to try to repair it, including methods like "msreset" and using Windows...
  8. Microsoft Store won't open

Microsoft Store won't open: Hello. I've been trying to get Microsoft Store in every way possible. I've used these methods and it still hasn't worked:...
  9. Microsoft store won't open

Microsoft store won't open: My PC hasn't been able to open Microsoft store and I am not sure of how I can fix this. when I try to open it, it stays open for a couple of seconds and then closes. this happens whenever I try to open it. I have tried lots of different ways to fix it but none of them...
  10. Microsoft Store won't open.

Microsoft Store won't open.: Microsoft Store won't open, I restarted my PC (ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DU-MB74) thinking that would fix the problem, but it didn't. What should I do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-open/1ccd9a2c-17ba-463f-b4a6-622ee10b89f0"