Windows 10: Microsoft store won't sign in

Discus and support Microsoft store won't sign in in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Microsoft store says "allow you to sign in" and has a continue button that when you click it never works, I can't download anything because you have to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DorothyHull, Aug 1, 2021.

1. Microsoft store won't sign in

Microsoft store says "allow you to sign in" and has a continue button that when you click it never works, I can't download anything because you have to sign in to download. It says Login and nothing happens

:)

DorothyHull, Aug 1, 2021

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Aug 1, 2021
  3. update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Aug 1, 2021
  4. Microsoft store won't sign in

App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 1, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft store won't sign in

1. Microsoft store won't sign in - Similar Threads - Microsoft store won't

2. Why won't microsoft store allow my microsoft account to sign in?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why won't microsoft store allow my microsoft account to sign in?: I tried to log into microsoft store but it comes up with 2 accounts both with the same email. When signing into one it says requires internet connection, and the other says error occurred....
  3. Why won't microsoft store allow my microsoft account to sign in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't microsoft store allow my microsoft account to sign in?: I tried to log into microsoft store but it comes up with 2 accounts both with the same email. When signing into one it says requires internet connection, and the other says error occurred....
  4. Ring app from Microsoft store won't sign in

Ring app from Microsoft store won't sign in: For 5 days, the Ring app in the Microsoft store has not allowed me to log in. It gives me an error. The error code is 0x80131500 I have done all kinds of troubleshooting suggested here, nothing works. What is causing this and what is the solution?...
  5. Ring app from Microsoft store won't sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ring app from Microsoft store won't sign in: For 5 days, the Ring app in the Microsoft store has not allowed me to log in. It gives me an error. The error code is 0x80131500 I have done all kinds of troubleshooting suggested here, nothing works. What is causing this and what is the solution?...
  6. Ring app from Microsoft store won't sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Microsoft store won't sign me in

Microsoft store won't sign me in: Bought the Windows Store version of Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition from my web browser and when I try to log in from the Microsoft store...the popup that says "Lets get you signed in" closes and then does nothing..... How do I fix this? I want to be able to get past...
  8. Microsoft store won't let me sign in

Microsoft store won't let me sign in: I'm running windows 10 and for the past month the microsoft store wont let me sign in. I keep getting a error saying that I cant sign in at this time. I cant access apps I've bought nor purchase new ones. what should I do?...
  9. The Microsoft Store app won't let me sign in.

The Microsoft Store app won't let me sign in.: It will let me sign in using every account except my main one. It only happens on this laptop. I have an HP stream Notebook laptop.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-microsoft-store-app-wont-let-me-sign-in/5a7cfe0e-72cb-47ed-bc77-aaf9b5c07a55"
  10. Microsoft Store won't let me sign in?

Microsoft Store won't let me sign in?: Everytime i go to sign into my account i click on sign in or add account a window pops up for a second and then disappears? I dont know if this matters but i barely restored my store app today after deleting it. Therefore i think that after doing a command prompt to get the...