Windows 10: Microsoft Store won't start download properly

Discus and support Microsoft Store won't start download properly in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I'm trying to download Forza Horizon 4 again, after resetting Windows 10. Problem I have is, when I press "Install", choose my Hard Drive with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TimFaißt, Sep 5, 2020.

1. TimFaißt Win User

Microsoft Store won't start download properly

So I'm trying to download Forza Horizon 4 again, after resetting Windows 10.

Problem I have is, when I press "Install", choose my Hard Drive with enough space on it and press "Install" again, it just doesn't start. It does nothing really. I can start the download pressing on the three dots next to it, press "install on my devices" and choose my device, however that installs it on my boot-drive, which doesn't have enough space on it for Forza.

And even then, it stops and doesn't start automatically again or straight-up fails, because there isn't enough space.

I already tried

• wsreset
    • restart computer
    • log out and in
    • selecting a different drive
    • checked date&time
    • checked internet-connection
    • updated windows
    • restart the store

I really don't know what else to do. Can somebody help?

:)

TimFaißt, Sep 5, 2020

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Sep 5, 2020
  3. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Sep 5, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store won't start download properly

update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store won't start download properly

1. Microsoft Store won't start download properly - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store won't

2. Downloads in Microsoft Store and XBOX app won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloads in Microsoft Store and XBOX app won't start: Hey there community!I have a problem with downloading software directly from microsoft via MS Store or the game pass app. When I click on the download-button, the download seems to start, but freezes. After hours letting it run in the background, it sometimes starts...
  3. Downloads in Microsoft Store and XBOX app won't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloads in Microsoft Store and XBOX app won't start: Hey there community!I have a problem with downloading software directly from microsoft via MS Store or the game pass app. When I click on the download-button, the download seems to start, but freezes. After hours letting it run in the background, it sometimes starts...
  4. Downloads in Microsoft Store and XBOX app won't start

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Microsoft store won't work properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store won't work properly.: I bought Minecraft for $30. in Microsoft store I've tried about everything to fix this issue. I spent almost 4 hours try to resolve this. It says I own this item. When I try to download it is says "Starting Download" "Download Pending" "Acquiring Licenses" Once is says...
  6. Microsoft store won't work properly.

Microsoft store won't work properly.: I bought Minecraft for $30. in Microsoft store I've tried about everything to fix this issue. I spent almost 4 hours try to resolve this. It says I own this item. When I try to download it is says "Starting Download" "Download Pending" "Acquiring Licenses" Once is says...
  7. Microsoft store won't work properly.

8. Microsoft Store Not Cancelling Download Properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Not Cancelling Download Properly: I saw that Age of Empires 4 was available via the Game Pass, so I decided to download the version with the 4K HDR video. I goofed up and selected my main C:/ drive as the destination, but soon realised that was wrong and tried to cancel the download so I could install the...
  9. Download on Microsoft Store won't Start

Download on Microsoft Store won't Start: This will probably sound like I am complaining - I have run out of options, please help.Not downloading app E.G. i pressed 'Get' on Microsoft store's Samsung flow --> it goes into downloads --> Downloads will not start --> strong internent connection and plenty of space left....
  10. Downloads won't start in microsoft store

Downloads won't start in microsoft store: So I don't use the microsoft store that often but recently had to download NVIDIA control panel from the store. I went to download it and it got stuck at starting download. Another app I've been trying to download is the xbox insider hub, but I'm getting the same issues. I...