Windows 10: Microsoft store won't update apps on my alienware desktop or laptop

Discus and support Microsoft store won't update apps on my alienware desktop or laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; gives the error something happened on our end. windows 11 tried all troubleshooter options and a system restore help please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by emil bertels, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Microsoft store won't update apps on my alienware desktop or laptop

gives the error something happened on our end. windows 11 tried all troubleshooter options and a system restore help please

:)

emil bertels, Jan 25, 2023

2. Store Settings "Update apps automatically" won`t stay switched off. WHY?

Hi H. G.,

The possible reason why Update apps automatically turn back on is that the Store app is running in the background. We suggest that you turn off the Store app. This way, it won't receive any updates or send notifications unless opened or turned on
    manually.

To turn off Store app, follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo, then go to Settings.
    • Click Privacy, then Background apps.
    • On the list, locate Store and toggle it off.

Let us know how it goes so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 25, 2023
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jan 25, 2023
  4. Microsoft store won't update apps on my alienware desktop or laptop

microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

Microsoft store won't update apps on my alienware desktop or laptop

1. Microsoft store won't update apps on my alienware desktop or laptop - Similar Threads - Microsoft store won't

2. Microsoft store won't download/update apps and games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store won't download/update apps and games: Microsoft store won't download/update apps and games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-downloadupdate-apps-and-games/4690301d-6268-4742-9530-83cc962b7dc0
  3. Microsoft store won't download/update apps and games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store won't download/update apps and games: Microsoft store won't download/update apps and games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-downloadupdate-apps-and-games/4690301d-6268-4742-9530-83cc962b7dc0
  4. Microsoft store won't download/update apps and games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft store won't update apps on my alienware desktop or laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store won't update apps on my alienware desktop or laptop: gives the error something happened on our end. windows 11 tried all troubleshooter options and a system restore help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-update-apps-on-my-alienware/36506178-1bdc-4987-b373-ba1f8ede2a64
  6. App icons not updating on Microsoft Store Desktop Application

App icons not updating on Microsoft Store Desktop Application: We have recently updated the icon of our application published in Microsoft Store. The icon for the application on the Microsoft Store Website is already updated. However, on the Microsoft Store Desktop application its still the old one.I have tried clearing the cache of the...
  7. Microsoft Store won't download or update Games and Apps

Microsoft Store won't download or update Games and Apps: Hello, I recently received a 3 Month Game Pass Access from Discord Nitro and decided to install No Man's Sky as a test. Well, at first it started, downloaded about 4GB and then didn't continue. I stopped the download, tried restarting the download, but then nothing happened...
  8. Alienware Desktop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Alienware Desktop: I have an Alienware Desktop I bought about 5 years ago and never used. Now have a 9 year old and he'd like to enter the gaming world with it, however even though I have it connected directly to my network via ethernet connection because it will not access my network using...
  9. Microsoft Store won't update or download apps

Microsoft Store won't update or download apps: After I updated to 1903 the store hasn't been working right, when I download or update any app it starts to download but slows down then stops with an error. I tried so many solutions from wsreset, cmd and powershell commands even reinstalling the store doesn't solve it. Can...
  10. Apps from Microsoft Store in my desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps from Microsoft Store in my desktop: Hi! im trying to add a shortcut for the apps i downloaded from de Microsoft Store to my Desktop but i cant seem to do it. I downloaded a game recently and i want to place it in the desktop so i can put it with my other games, but i dont know how....