Windows 10: Microsoft store won't work

Discus and support Microsoft store won't work in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I haven't been able to access microsoft store and have been trying to do everything people have been told but now when I try to access it on the apps &... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TwItChY__, Apr 21, 2022.

1. TwItChY__ Win User

Microsoft store won't work

I haven't been able to access microsoft store and have been trying to do everything people have been told but now when I try to access it on the apps & features it isn't there microsoft store used to be in between microsoft teams and the microsoft systems stuff- Now it is just completely gone, can someone please help me without making me have to reinstall everything and restart my computer cause this computer has stuff from years ago and I hold a lot of the stuff on here close to me since this was my Dad's old computer and I also use the computer to stream and make videos

:)

TwItChY__, Apr 21, 2022

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Apr 21, 2022
  3. update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Apr 21, 2022
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

1. Microsoft store won't work - Similar Threads - Microsoft store won't

2. Microsoft store just won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store just won't work: For the last day I've tried numerous methods for reinstalling the xbox app after uninstalling it due to issues beforehand. I've tried resetting/restoring the app, troubleshooting, clearing the cache, uninstalling and reinstalling game services, uninstalling and reinstalling...
  3. Microsoft store just won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store just won't work: For the last day I've tried numerous methods for reinstalling the xbox app after uninstalling it due to issues beforehand. I've tried resetting/restoring the app, troubleshooting, clearing the cache, uninstalling and reinstalling game services, uninstalling and reinstalling...
  4. Microsoft store apps won't work

Microsoft store apps won't work: `None of the games that I purchased from the Microsoft work, they open and then close within a few seconds, I'm disabled and really liked playing my games .Can someone please help me?Thank you,Mark...
  5. Microsoft store apps won't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store apps won't work: `None of the games that I purchased from the Microsoft work, they open and then close within a few seconds, I'm disabled and really liked playing my games .Can someone please help me?Thank you,Mark...
  6. Microsoft store won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store won't work: I haven't been able to access microsoft store and have been trying to do everything people have been told but now when I try to access it on the apps & features it isn't there microsoft store used to be in between microsoft teams and the microsoft systems stuff- Now it is...
  7. Microsoft store won't work

Microsoft store won't work: I haven't been able to access microsoft store and have been trying to do everything people have been told but now when I try to access it on the apps & features it isn't there microsoft store used to be in between microsoft teams and the microsoft systems stuff- Now it is...
  8. Microsoft store won't work properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store won't work properly.: I bought Minecraft for $30. in Microsoft store I've tried about everything to fix this issue. I spent almost 4 hours try to resolve this. It says I own this item. When I try to download it is says "Starting Download" "Download Pending" "Acquiring Licenses" Once is says...
  9. Microsoft store won't work properly.

Microsoft store won't work properly.: I bought Minecraft for $30. in Microsoft store I've tried about everything to fix this issue. I spent almost 4 hours try to resolve this. It says I own this item. When I try to download it is says "Starting Download" "Download Pending" "Acquiring Licenses" Once is says...
  10. Microsoft Store Won't Work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Won't Work: Hello, I am using Windows 10 Pro x64 - My MS Store has been stuck on these downloads for a couple of months. I have tried the following solutions and nothing has worked: 1. WSResest.exe 2. Troubleshooter 3. Going to apps and hitting "reset" I can't download anything. I...