Windows 10: Microsoft Store wouldn't Open and now it completely disappeared

Discus and support Microsoft Store wouldn't Open and now it completely disappeared in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So, the Microsoft Store wouldn't open, i tried everything i could find online, but none of it worked. So i just gave up and restored by whole system to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KTM112233, Mar 27, 2022.

1. KTM112233 Win User

Microsoft Store wouldn't Open and now it completely disappeared

So, the Microsoft Store wouldn't open, i tried everything i could find online, but none of it worked. So i just gave up and restored by whole system to a previous back up i made a few days ago. But the store still wouldn't open, so i tried the same stuff again Run the troubleshooter, Check the Microsoft Store Install Service, Repair the Microsoft Store app in Windows 10, Reset the Microsoft Store app in Windows 10 [which led to it completely disspearing]. Then after it dissapeared due to the reset which i don't think is supposed to happen, i tried to reinstall it from the powershell with t

:)

KTM112233, Mar 27, 2022

2. Now wouldn´t that b a cool feature...

Hi,

I just read an article in the new Linux magazine on the use of Ramdisks. Using those as a file system can drastically speed up read and write performance. That would be a cool feature to build in the OS of mobile phones that hold a memory card anyway, wouldn´t
    it. Then saving a large Excel sheet wouldn´t take ages as it does now (on my E61 anyway), but just a few seconds...

Regards,

hendikoischnur, Mar 27, 2022
  3. Microsoft store opens window and then disappears.

Hi Lesleet,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

I would suggest you to refer these methods mentioned below, and check:

Method 1:
    Windows store Apps troubleshooter:

The Modern app troubleshooter can automatically identify and fix some problems with apps and the Store.

Try to run the Windows store Apps troubleshooter, the steps are mentioned below:

1. Type ‘Troubleshooting’ in the search bar and press Enter.

2. Click on ‘View all’ on the left panel of the ‘Troubleshooting’ window.

3. Click on ‘Windows store app’ and follow on the screen instruction.

If the issue still persists, follow method 2.

Method 2:

I suggest you to follow the below given steps and check if issue is resolved.

• Press Windows key + R key
      to open Run

• Type wsreset.exe and press Enter

• Restart the PC and sign in with Microsoft User account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Hope this helps. Feel free to get back to us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Mar 27, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft's 'One Store' takes a step towards completion

Read more: Microsoft takes a step towards completion

Brink, Mar 27, 2022
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store wouldn't Open and now it completely disappeared - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store wouldn't

2. microsoft store disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store disappeared: i was trying to fix my MS store not showing download button issue with this method "In the event that the above steps doesn't suffice, we'd recommend reinstating Microsoft Store via PowerShell Command Admin. Here's how:Press Windows + X keys, select Windows PowerShell...
  3. microsoft store disappeared

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store disappeared: i was trying to fix my MS store not showing download button issue with this method "In the event that the above steps doesn't suffice, we'd recommend reinstating Microsoft Store via PowerShell Command Admin. Here's how:Press Windows + X keys, select Windows PowerShell...
  4. microsoft store disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Microsoft Store App completely disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store App completely disappeared: Hi, I have a problem with Mic store app. It has disappeared from apps and features and the start menu link is unresponsive. I've tried multiple methods to reinstall inc. through command prompt but all that happens is I keep getting red error code. Is there any way to fix...
  6. Microsoft Store App completely disappeared

Microsoft Store App completely disappeared: Hi, I have a problem with Mic store app. It has disappeared from apps and features and the start menu link is unresponsive. I've tried multiple methods to reinstall inc. through command prompt but all that happens is I keep getting red error code. Is there any way to fix...
  7. Microsoft Store App completely disappeared

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Microsoft Store wouldn't Open and now it completely disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store wouldn't Open and now it completely disappeared: So, the Microsoft Store wouldn't open, i tried everything i could find online, but none of it worked. So i just gave up and restored by whole system to a previous back up i made a few days ago. But the store still wouldn't open, so i tried the same stuff again Run the...
  9. Microsoft Store wouldn't Open and now it completely disappeared

Microsoft Store wouldn't Open and now it completely disappeared: So, the Microsoft Store wouldn't open, i tried everything i could find online, but none of it worked. So i just gave up and restored by whole system to a previous back up i made a few days ago. But the store still wouldn't open, so i tried the same stuff again Run the...
  10. Microsoft Store says completed but I can't open it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store says completed but I can't open it.: I'm trying to download Sea of Thieves from the Microsoft Store. I pressed install and after a couple of hours it was done and saying "Completed". But when I try to open the game it gives the error "This app can't open". So I checked the Microsoft Store again and now there was...