Windows 10: Microsoft Store : Xbox accessories not working AT ALL (Fr)

Discus and support Microsoft Store : Xbox accessories not working AT ALL (Fr) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, when I try to press "configure" I only get a blank page which I guess is the application crashing. Seeing the app's comments I'm obviously not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tomisa, Feb 18, 2019.

1. tomisa Win User

Microsoft Store : Xbox accessories not working AT ALL (Fr)

Hey, when I try to press "configure" I only get a blank page which I guess is the application crashing.

Seeing the app's comments I'm obviously not the only one experimenting this so I was wonedring if there was a fix I missed?

:)

tomisa, Feb 18, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Hardware & Accessories Updated in the Xbox Store

Source: Hardware Accessories Updated in the Xbox Store! - Xbox Wire

Brink, Feb 18, 2019
  3. Xbox Insider Hub does not appear in the Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

1. Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Have you signed in using the Microsoft account?
    3. Are you able to search for other apps on the Microsoft Store?

However, you may follow these steps to check if that helps.

Step 1: Suggest you to run the apps troubleshooter to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 2: You can also try to manually
    download the Xbox Insider Hub
    from the link.

Article for Reference.

Get the Xbox Insider Hub app

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking 'Yes' or 'No'.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Feb 18, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store : Xbox accessories not working AT ALL (Fr)

Xbox Elite controller is not recognized in Xbox accessories app.

Hi,

A corrupted data may cause your Xbox accessories app
    not to work properly.We would suggest that you manually uninstall then
    reinstall your Xbox accessories app.

Don't forget to let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store : Xbox accessories not working AT ALL (Fr)

1. Microsoft Store : Xbox accessories not working AT ALL (Fr) - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Xbox

2. Xbox accessories won't install + controller not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox accessories won't install + controller not working: I bought an xbox PDP wires controller for W10 and W11. It keeps disconnecting, so I am trying to download the xbox accessories app but it won't. I tried manually resetting the windows store cache but it doesn't work. I also tried downloading the PDP controller app instead,...
  3. Xbox accessories won't install + controller not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox accessories won't install + controller not working: I bought an xbox PDP wires controller for W10 and W11. It keeps disconnecting, so I am trying to download the xbox accessories app but it won't. I tried manually resetting the windows store cache but it doesn't work. I also tried downloading the PDP controller app instead,...
  4. MIcrosoft Store Update/Installing Problems fr

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MIcrosoft Store Update/Installing Problems fr: I've been trying to update my apps in microsoft store including the game ROBLOX but suddenly it became stuck at Acquiring License including the other apps that were being updated. I came to a decsiion to uninstall ROBLOX and reinstall it but it is still happenign and I dont...
  5. MIcrosoft Store Update/Installing Problems fr

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MIcrosoft Store Update/Installing Problems fr: I've been trying to update my apps in microsoft store including the game ROBLOX but suddenly it became stuck at Acquiring License including the other apps that were being updated. I came to a decsiion to uninstall ROBLOX and reinstall it but it is still happenign and I dont...
  6. MIcrosoft Store Update/Installing Problems fr

7. Microsoft Store and Xbox not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and Xbox not working: Microsoft store show code : Code : 0x80131500tried repair store and reinsall from powershell didnt work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-and-xbox-not-working/cc50858a-783c-432c-aaf4-d6b0cc79a675
  8. Xbox Accessories App will not launch.

Xbox Accessories App will not launch.: I purchased an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller and for whatever reason I can not get the Xbox Accessories App to open up. It always just starts to open and then shuts down immediately. I wouldn't care except the controller is not playable until can access the software. I tried...
  9. Installing Xbox Accessories app without the Store (Is there a way?)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing Xbox Accessories app without the Store (Is there a way?): Basically I just did a new installation of Windows yesterday and tweaked it. I found a really cheap xbox elite controller that will be arriving soon, and I have seen that you actually need to use the Xbox Accessories app to modify what the paddles do. Is there a way I could...
  10. Install button on microsoft store is dimmed for Xbox Accessories

Install button on microsoft store is dimmed for Xbox Accessories: Install button on Microsoft store is dimmed for Xbox Accessories, i am able to download and install other apps but not this one. I have tried all the other solutions in the forums (like resetting and updating) none seem to fix my problem. I have a feeling its a simple...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox accessories app not working

2. xbox accessories not working

3. xbox microsoft store not working

4. xbox one microsoft store not working 2019,
  5. xbox microsoft store not working 2019,
  6. xbox accessories menu not working