Windows 10: Microsoft Store Xbox outlook account billing info wrong can’t fix

Discus and support Microsoft Store Xbox outlook account billing info wrong can’t fix in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I am not sure how to explain this 1) i live in and my account info says im in canada 2) i have a credit card on file when i check and it says for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Colineff, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Colineff Win User

Microsoft Store Xbox outlook account billing info wrong can’t fix

Hi

I am not sure how to explain this

1) i live in and my account info says im in canada

2) i have a credit card on file when i check and it says for ‘purchases in canada’

3) currently im subsribed to xbox game pass ans my info is all correct as being in canada

If i try to buy something from the microsoft store(via the xbox console via a webbrowser on my pc oe on my phone)the “free” xbox360 game crackdown

I am told i need to update my payment method, but it directs me to a mocrosoft url with EN-US in the url

and the country is defined on the adesss fillable feilds ad united states and can not be changed, so i cant enter my real info.

i tried linking a paypal account for purchases in the us. However i still get a redirect to ths page

eveywhere i look on my pc settings, console setings, microsoft account page, says im in canada

i would just make a new account but ive got this pre paied subscription, there is some serious problem like in some unseen database im listed as being in the us and i dont know if anyone can even help

***Moved from My Account and information / Other***

:)

Colineff, Feb 7, 2019
  2. Alifekede Win User

Microsoft Account Billing/Country Region Change (Other ways)

EASY STEPS TO FIX THIS PROBLEM.

1. https://commerce.microsoft.com/PaymentHub/Help

2. Manage my billing info

3. Change my billing country or region

4. visit the Xbox account migration page (You're moving? Xbox LIVE brings to you!)

5. Click FORWARD

6. At the next page Select the region where you're shifting your account:

7. ACCEPT.

You will receive Account Switch Confirmation email from Microsoft.

Alifekede, Feb 7, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    More Ways to Buy in Xbox Store with Operator Billing

Source: More Ways to Buy in Xbox Store with Operator Billing - Xbox Wire

Brink, Feb 7, 2019
  4. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Microsoft Store Xbox outlook account billing info wrong can’t fix [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store Xbox outlook account billing info wrong can’t fix - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Xbox

2. I can’t sign in to my Xbox or Microsoft Store Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t sign in to my Xbox or Microsoft Store Account: Any time I try to sign in to either service, the sign in pop-up flashes briefly before completely disappearing. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-in-to-my-xbox-or-microsoft-store/a0bc7340-21a0-4168-8526-7d59d87a5729
  3. I can’t sign in to my Xbox or Microsoft Store Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t sign in to my Xbox or Microsoft Store Account: Any time I try to sign in to either service, the sign in pop-up flashes briefly before completely disappearing. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-in-to-my-xbox-or-microsoft-store/a0bc7340-21a0-4168-8526-7d59d87a5729
  4. Billed my account wrongly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Billed my account wrongly: I am not sure, why but my creditcard was wronly billed, I might have registered it during testing phase but would like to remove that and get my money back. I was been charged with $110.24 this morning 10/17/2023 and would like to revert it back and stop that subscription...
  5. Billed my account wrongly

Billed my account wrongly: I am not sure, why but my creditcard was wronly billed, I might have registered it during testing phase but would like to remove that and get my money back. I was been charged with $110.24 this morning 10/17/2023 and would like to revert it back and stop that subscription...
  6. Billed my account wrongly

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Wrong account info

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wrong account info: I logged out of my gaming account on the xbox live app and when I try to log back in it tells me my password is incorrect. Very possible I forgot it but when I click "forgot password" the email it wants to send a code to is NOT my email. I never got any security alerts for...
  8. Wrong account info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong account info: I logged out of my gaming account on the xbox live app and when I try to log back in it tells me my password is incorrect. Very possible I forgot it but when I click "forgot password" the email it wants to send a code to is NOT my email. I never got any security alerts for...
  9. Wrong account info

10. Wrong info on Microsoft account and can’t access laptop.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wrong info on Microsoft account and can’t access laptop.: Hi My granfather has a new hp laptop and set up his microsoft account with an incorrect email address that can’t be accessed and the password he set up doesn’t work so we can’t log on to his laptop. I’ve tried resetting the password on microsoft live but as he’s never had a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox billing info incorrect