Windows 10: Microsoft Store Xbox outlook account billing info wrong can’t fix

Discus and support Microsoft Store Xbox outlook account billing info wrong can’t fix in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I am not sure how to explain this 1) i live in and my account info says im in canada 2) i have a credit card on file when i check and it says for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Colineff, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Colineff Win User

Microsoft Store Xbox outlook account billing info wrong can’t fix

Hi

I am not sure how to explain this

1) i live in and my account info says im in canada

2) i have a credit card on file when i check and it says for ‘purchases in canada’

3) currently im subsribed to xbox game pass ans my info is all correct as being in canada

If i try to buy something from the microsoft store(via the xbox console via a webbrowser on my pc oe on my phone)the “free” xbox360 game crackdown

I am told i need to update my payment method, but it directs me to a mocrosoft url with EN-US in the url

and the country is defined on the adesss fillable feilds ad united states and can not be changed, so i cant enter my real info.

i tried linking a paypal account for purchases in the us. However i still get a redirect to ths page

eveywhere i look on my pc settings, console setings, microsoft account page, says im in canada

i would just make a new account but ive got this pre paied subscription, there is some serious problem like in some unseen database im listed as being in the us and i dont know if anyone can even help

***Moved from My Account and information / Other***

:)

Colineff, Feb 7, 2019
  2. Alifekede Win User

Microsoft Account Billing/Country Region Change (Other ways)

EASY STEPS TO FIX THIS PROBLEM.

1. https://commerce.microsoft.com/PaymentHub/Help

2. Manage my billing info

3. Change my billing country or region

4. visit the Xbox account migration page (You're moving? Xbox LIVE brings to you!)

5. Click FORWARD

6. At the next page Select the region where you're shifting your account:

7. ACCEPT.

You will receive Account Switch Confirmation email from Microsoft.

Alifekede, Feb 7, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    More Ways to Buy in Xbox Store with Operator Billing

Source: More Ways to Buy in Xbox Store with Operator Billing - Xbox Wire

Brink, Feb 7, 2019
  4. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Microsoft Store Xbox outlook account billing info wrong can’t fix [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store Xbox outlook account billing info wrong can’t fix - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Xbox

2. Windows 10 Microsoft & Xbox Account "Something Went Wrong" Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Microsoft & Xbox Account "Something Went Wrong" Issue: Hi, I've got a persistent and consistent problem in using my Microsoft Account in any of the Windows Apps, including windows itself. I logged into my PC to a Notification Center message that my Microsoft Account needed to be updated, and it took me to the settings page...
  3. account info

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    account info: when I open the Microsoft store to download an app it has my user name corect but the email that is associated to my account is incorrect I think there is an unauthorized user on my account. I do not recognize the email address associated...
  4. info account

in Windows 10 Customization
    info account: Hi my info account keeps saying I am working of line https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/info-account/82c8911e-2ee4-4b11-bf20-3bb0f7c29708
  5. Microsoft account wrong computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft account wrong computer: I just noticed that my Microsoft account, under "Devices," shows my computer as an HP Pavilion 15 notebook...but my computer is a Dell Inspiron laptop! The numerical ID is correct, just the description is wrong. Is that a problem??...
  6. Local Account Syncing to wrong Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Local Account Syncing to wrong Microsoft Account: Hi, I have a situation where I log on to my Laptop using the local account for the laptop but once logged in the account is linked to my child's Microsoft account. If I go to settings the info has the local username and under it my childs Microsoft account. Surely there is...
  7. Cannot Delete Billing Address on Microsoft/XBox Account Profile?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Delete Billing Address on Microsoft/XBox Account Profile?: Following on from this post which is now locked: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_store-winpc/how-do-i-delete-my-unused-billing-profiles/04215cf6-ffad-44b4-bef2-54b04e2deb4a There is no user-option to delete an incorrect billing...
  8. Microsoft Outlook email account

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Outlook email account: I would like to know how I delete a outlook email account because it has been compromised 69247
  9. Lost account info in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost account info in Microsoft Store: I am setting up my first Windows 10 computer, having been on Windows 7 for a number of years, and I have run into a problem with the Microsoft Store. I have never had a Microsoft account before but I decided to go with the flow and allow my user accounts to be Microsoft...
  10. More Ways to Buy in Xbox Store with Operator Billing

in Windows 10 News
    More Ways to Buy in Xbox Store with Operator Billing: [img] One of the core missions for Xbox has always been to offer premium gaming to the greatest number of people around the world – powered by the biggest lineup of games in Xbox history. Central to our goal of making gaming on Xbox accessible to more fans around the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. https://billing.lexisnexis.com/acc/b3e215cd108c181fbc1ca11bd3d135da/i_1903.pdf

2. https://billing.lexisnexis.com/acc/f0d3d18989aee01502d519192937a8d5/i_1903.pdf

3. xbox billing info incorrect