Windows 10: Microsoft Store / Xbox PC (beta) - Download Speed

Discus and support Microsoft Store / Xbox PC (beta) - Download Speed in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello ! I have a Problem with a xbox pc (beta) / microsoft store. When im trying to download the game, now is the blair witch i have drops to 0kb/s.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Drazzler6065, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store / Xbox PC (beta) - Download Speed

Hello !

I have a Problem with a xbox pc (beta) / microsoft store.

When im trying to download the game, now is the blair witch i have drops to 0kb/s. Normally downloading game with around 7mb/s for few seconds, then drop again to 0 for some time, and that's over and over again.

Ill just say that i allready tried this solusion:

Go to start > type ‘settings’ > launch the Settings page

1. Navigate to Windows Update > select Advanced Options
    2. Go to Delivery Optimisation > select Advanced Options
    3. Now, you need to simply enable the option ‘Limit how much bandwidth is used for downloading updates in the background’ and take the slider to 100% .
    By doing this, you’ll disable the Windows 10’s Dynamic Download optimization feature which automatically limits your download speed.
    The next step is to download it again from the Microsoft Store. Keep in mind that this workaround applies only to the Store and won’t speed up third-party game downloads.
    If you’re still experiencing slow download issues after following the instructions above, restart your modem/router and then run the WSRESET.EXE command. Go to Start > type WSRESET.EXE and hit Enter.

After that when i start download again from the beginning, speed was fine untill it reach 1,5gb then problem came back Microsoft Store / Xbox PC (beta) - Download Speed :(.
    Ill also say i didint get this problem with downloading Gears 1 and 4, also Sea of theves. Just problem is with few games, like Blair Witch, Metro / i didint try more.

:)

Drazzler6065, Sep 1, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Sep 1, 2019
  3. ReubenFaleiro, Sep 1, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store / Xbox PC (beta) - Download Speed

Xbox App and Xbox App (Beta) keep crashing on Windows 10

Hi,

There are several reasons why the Xbox App (Beta) keeps on crashing. It is possible that the app is not updated or there is a software conflict with the other apps installed on your PC. To resolve your concern, We suggest that you perform the following solutions
    on your PC:

Solution 1. Run the Windows Apps troubleshooter by clicking the
    Run troubleshooter button on this link to fix problems with apps
    from Microsoft Store.

Solution 2. Reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.

Solution 3. Uninstall and reinstall the Xbox App to update it.

• Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell in the search box.
    • Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Hit Enter.
    • Launch Windows Store and download the
      Xbox App (Beta)

If the issue persists, click on this link for the steps to perform a clean
    boot. This process will start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup applications. It also helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update to your PC.

Should you need further assistance, you can reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store / Xbox PC (beta) - Download Speed

1. Microsoft Store / Xbox PC (beta) - Download Speed - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Xbox

2. Xbox game pass for PC (Beta)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game pass for PC (Beta): I bought Xbox game pass pc (beta) and 2 weeks ago i downloaded gears of war 4. I played for 2 weeks with no problems but today when i open xbox menü on my PC it is started to download again gears of war 4 (135gb). So my internet connection is very low speed (4mbps=max...
  3. Microsoft Store Download Speed Painfully Slow

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Download Speed Painfully Slow: I'm just trying to download Minecraft and i'm going on to over a week of downloading for a 1GB game. It's not my internet as I have well over 700 Mbps. Is there any reason for this?...
  4. Xbox Beta App (Regular Store)

Xbox Beta App (Regular Store): I started downloading Recore on the xbox beta app but got stuck at about 5MBs after the installation started. I stopped that and cancelled. Started doing the same from the Microsoft store app and it started downloading from the stoppage point of 5MB and it hasn't moved...
  5. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta): So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to subscribe/pay again for the for the Xbox game pass (Beta). Surely if I have paid...
  6. Can't download the xbox beta app for pc

Can't download the xbox beta app for pc: I subscribed to the pc game pass but it says I must download the xbox beta app to use it, when I try to though it says I don't meet the system requirements due to windows needing to update to a newer version, but when I check for updates it says everything is up to date. I...
  7. XBox PC beta installer and Windows Store game installation broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox PC beta installer and Windows Store game installation broken: Hi All, I signed up to the XBox game pass for PC beta and upgraded to Windows 10 1903. Next was to install the XBox Game Pass PC app from here: https://www.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-game-pass/pc-games With this I am getting a 0x80073CF9 error. Then I went to the store and...
  8. Slow download speeds for Microsoft Store on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Slow download speeds for Microsoft Store on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft Store is turning to be the hub for applications for Windows 10 devices. It even serves as a source for Movies and TV, Books, buying hardware directly from Microsoft and more. While downloading is usually smooth, if you are [...] This post Slow...
  9. Microsoft Store Download Speed Falls Off

Microsoft Store Download Speed Falls Off: I am currently trying to download Forza Horizon 4, however the download will start at my average 16mb/s and then fall over about 15 seconds to 10kb/s and then just to 'downloading' didnt know if there was any way to troubleshoot this issue. Owen * Moved from Insider...
  10. Why Is The Microsoft Store Download Speeds So Slow?

Why Is The Microsoft Store Download Speeds So Slow?: To be clear I know for fact this issue will not be fixed. Not only have I stumbled across numerous threads of people with the same issue and customer service is pure trash simply because they don't have a fix for it. I'm simply here to complain and honestly baffled that a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox app on pc downloads slow