Windows 10: microsoft store

Discus and support microsoft store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm not able to install any app from store on my new laptop having win 10 , that run or install key is not on store. please suggest me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NileshPwr, Sep 9, 2018.

1. NileshPwr Win User

microsoft store

I'm not able to install any app from store on my new laptop having win 10 ,

that run or install key is not on store.

please suggest me

:)

NileshPwr, Sep 9, 2018
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Sep 9, 2018
  3. PreciousLeb Win User
    Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Deepika Gowda Win User

microsoft store

Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

microsoft store

1. microsoft store - Similar Threads - microsoft store

2. 0x80004003 and 0x80070424 error in microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    0x80004003 and 0x80070424 error in microsoft store: When i try to acces anny game/app on the windows store i get 0x80004003 as an error code. Also when i try to download anny standing update/new game/app i get 0x80070424 as an error code. Could someone help me?...
  3. I can't play the games I have downloaded form the Microsoft Store

I can't play the games I have downloaded form the Microsoft Store: I just started a 14-day Game Pass free trial and have downloaded 3 games to my PC (Super Lucky's Tale, Snake Pass and Rush). They will all launch but no button presses register in the game so I can't get past the splash screen on any game. Nothing at all happens on Rush...
  4. Microsoft Store will not download

Microsoft Store will not download: I primarily use the store to play State Of Decay 2, and when it first came out. It downloaded updates for the game constantly and without problems. Recently, the store just does not wish to update my game at all. I go onto the store, knowing there's an update ready and click...
  5. default apps from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    default apps from microsoft store: hello, some apps are installed default from store, even i don't use them and i uninstall these apps but they will automatically install again after some time. how to solve this?...
  6. People tags in Microsoft Photo app from Store

People tags in Microsoft Photo app from Store: If I tag people in the Microsoft Photo app from Store. the tags are computer specific. They don't get written into the files EXIF data. So if you use that same photo on other devices (or just put it on onedrive and use it on mutliple pc's), all the tags are lost. How can we...
  7. I can't download or update apps in Microsoft Store.

I can't download or update apps in Microsoft Store.: hi! when I download or update a certain app in the Microsoft Store, it always comes down to an error showing 'turn on windows update.' I qualify for all the system requirements and I also made sure that I had my Windows Update turned on. I tried countless of tips and helps I...
  8. Error: 0x80080005 when I try to update apps in Microsoft Store

Error: 0x80080005 when I try to update apps in Microsoft Store: Just recently my Skype stopped working so I uninstalled it from the Microsoft Store, but when I tried to reinstall it it wouldn't let me install anything. Now all of my Windows apps like Microsoft store and Calculator take about 5 minutes just to open and I still can't...
  9. Cannot Connect to Microsoft Store Help!!!!!!

Cannot Connect to Microsoft Store Help!!!!!!: Dear Microsoft Geeks Please ask some one in the know to give me back my access to the Microsoft Store. Thanking you in advance Frank de Villiers Oxford *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  10. Microsoft Store not letting me install any apps

Microsoft Store not letting me install any apps: whenever i try to install an app it tells me "Couldn't install [app]. We'll retry shortly." This is on windows 10 The error code is 0x803FB005...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x00000194 microsoft store