Windows 10: Microsoft Store

Discus and support Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a local account & when I use the store to get an app it asks me to log into Microsoft Account & not want to use one & cant seem to get any apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DrSysop, Dec 26, 2018.

1. DrSysop Win User

Microsoft Store

I have a local account & when I use the store to get an app it asks me to log into Microsoft Account & not want to use one & cant seem to get any apps unless I log on or make one & before it use to allow me to get apps I use to i close the login box & it downloaded anyways & now it wont.

Is there a fix for this or they making everyone to get a Microsoft Account.

:)

DrSysop, Dec 26, 2018
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Dec 26, 2018
  3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Dec 26, 2018
  4. Microsoft Store

Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Store

1. Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store

2. PC Microsoft store will not install Forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Microsoft store will not install Forza horizon 4: It freezes or gives me an error once I start to download it, I tried on multiple accounts to no avail. Now I can't even install Forza H. 3 for some reason...
  3. Microsoft store purchases

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store purchases: Why does Microsoft store Show that I have bought nearly every app, when I have not made any purchases? The store Shows I have purchased apps I have never even seen! WHAT is up?...
  4. Microsoft Store on Windows 10 IoT Enterprise

Microsoft Store on Windows 10 IoT Enterprise: Hi, Is there a way to enable microsoft store on Windows 10 IoT Enterprise without additional cost? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-on-windows-10-iot-enterprise/568a7659-4a61-4f08-aaee-f1e60a42ea40"
  5. Microsoft Store wants me to buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my laptop when I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store wants me to buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my laptop when I have...: I am on the same account, I have tried to reset Microsoft Store through WSReset.exe and my billing history is empty because I have bought the code from a third party website. The code worked fine, I played Minecraft without any problems on my PC but I can't find the game in...
  6. Microsoft store is not running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store is not running: Hi.. Yesterday i reset my windows 10 in recovery settings. After resseting microsoft store is not running and also other apps like mail, groove music, feedback hub are also not running. When i try to reinstall ms store i saw that it is not in the apps and features...
  7. Unable to launch Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Microsoft Store, Calculator after Windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to launch Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Microsoft Store, Calculator after Windows...: Ever since the latest update this past Saturday, 3/16/2019 to Windows 10 version 1803 KB4489868 (OS Build 17134.648), I cannot launch Microsoft Solitaire Collection or the Microsoft Store. Anyone else with this bug? I have a Lenovo ThinkPad from 2015. My girlfriend has a...
  8. Microsoft Store Remote Desktop App over VPN

Microsoft Store Remote Desktop App over VPN: Hello Microsoft Team, I'm using Windows 10 x64 (but issue exists on all windows platforms where Microsoft Store is available) I can reproduce this issue on Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 Steps to reproduce this issue: 1/ Install Remote Desktop app from microsoft store. 2/...
  9. Microsoft Store Games Crash When Installed On SSD

Microsoft Store Games Crash When Installed On SSD: Hi! Thanks for reading. When I install any Microsoft Store game on my SSD the games crash. I've tried Sea Of Thieves and Forza Horizon 4. Both go to a black screen and shut down. Other games (Origin, Steam, etc work all the time). Besides that, when i download them on...
  10. Help deleting apps in microsoft store

Help deleting apps in microsoft store: Please help, how do i get rid of apps in the microsoft store? Theres a bunch that arent even on my laptop anymore and all i can find is the hide option, please help....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone app store