Windows 10: Microsoft Store

Discus and support Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have a problem with the Microsoft Store. Basically, whenever I try and download Forza Horizon 4, the app says that it is only a few hundred MB... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by 8TR33, Jan 19, 2019.

1. 8TR33 Win User

Microsoft Store

I have a problem with the Microsoft Store. Basically, whenever I try and download Forza Horizon 4, the app says that it is only a few hundred MB instead of the full ~60GB. It says it is larger if I pause and resume the download, but I don't have the time to constantly pause and resume a download for several hours. Any solutions?

:)

8TR33, Jan 19, 2019
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jan 19, 2019
  3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jan 19, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store

Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store

1. Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store

2. i was installing microsoft store from powershell and i got an error what should i do now?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i was installing microsoft store from powershell and i got an error what should i do now?: this is the error [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-installing-microsoft-store-from-powershell/ffda9db0-157b-4136-9e2a-9699bff9a408
  3. Why are some Microsoft Store apps not available ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why are some Microsoft Store apps not available ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/schklom [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k09jl3/why_are_some_microsoft_store_apps_not_available/
  4. Microsoft Store error Code: 0x80004003

Microsoft Store error Code: 0x80004003: Hi. So i think im losing my mind with the Microsoft Store. I tried all the options to make it working but is not working anything at all. So, when i first made my windows i didn't even had the microsoft store installed. I got it with a command in the command prompt or...
  5. Microsoft Store not downloading apps. Error 0x803FB005

Microsoft Store not downloading apps. Error 0x803FB005: So I was having trouble updating an app on my computer, so I deleted it, hoping to redownload an updated version of the app, but I have not been able to download it at all. I have gone onto the internet and looked up solutions and have tried almost everything: signing out and...
  6. unable to download itunes from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to download itunes from microsoft store: I am unable to download the itunes app on to my pc from the Microsoft store. I select itunes, I get to the itunes app page and click "download now." When I do this, it opens a new Microsoft Store window listing a whole bunch of "Essential Apps." I scroll down the list of...
  7. Unable to Install Microsoft store apps to secondary drive. Code: 0x80070005

Unable to Install Microsoft store apps to secondary drive. Code: 0x80070005: I am trying to install Forza Horizon 4 off the Microsoft store and so far it has been a very unfortunate experience. I am able to start the download while pointing at my C drive which is a smaller SSD boot drive. There is not enough room to complete the installation there so...
  8. unable to download itunes from the Microsoft Store

unable to download itunes from the Microsoft Store: I am unable to download the itunes app on to my pc from the Microsoft store. I select itunes, I get to the itunes app page and click "download now." When I do this, it opens a new Microsoft Store window listing a whole bunch of "Essential Apps." I scroll down the list of...
  9. Microsoft Store Download

Microsoft Store Download: I am trying to download Mpeg-2 from the Microsoft store. After choosing download a window opens with my old email asking me to enter the password. I deleted the old email months ago, even received an email from Microsoft stating that it was deleted. I accesses my Microsoft...
  10. Microsoft Store error: "This install is prevented by policy." - 0x8024500C

Microsoft Store error: "This install is prevented by policy." - 0x8024500C: Hi All, I have a problem in our domain with Microsoft Store. When we're trying to install anything, it gives the following error message: This install is prevented by policy. Ask your admin to enable Windows Update. Code:0x8024500C Additional info: In the domain...