Windows 10: Microsoft Store

Discus and support Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I try to buy Dolby Atmos for Headphone on Microsoft store but can't do it cause Microsoft ask to fill profile address in USA and can't changing to my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by danidonie, Apr 20, 2019.

1. danidonie Win User

Microsoft Store

I try to buy Dolby Atmos for Headphone on Microsoft store but can't do it cause Microsoft ask to fill profile address in USA and can't changing to my country(Malaysia).

:)

danidonie, Apr 20, 2019
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Apr 20, 2019
  3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Apr 20, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store

Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store

1. Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store

2. Dubut, App. Double Billed, Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dubut, App. Double Billed, Microsoft Store: I upgraded Win 10 to new version and lost all apps. I had to buy Debut again as gift to reload. I am only using one version on this computer Can you refund me for one of the two, and give directions for reloading app if I ever lose it again for upgrade of Windows?...
  3. I cant open roblox from microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant open roblox from microsoft store.: Before like a half a year I downloaded Microsoft store Roblox, it worked well with no problems, and recently I tried using it, and it didn't work, and I update it and tried redownloading it what do I do?...
  4. Microsoft Store does not download?

Microsoft Store does not download?: Hello dear community For some time now, my Windows Microsoft Store has been downloading absolutely nothing. No games, no applications, absolutely nothing. When I click on the download button nothing happens, the download just doesn't start. I have to note that I used to...
  5. APP FROM MICROSOFT STORE DISSAPERED FROM MY ACCOUNT

APP FROM MICROSOFT STORE DISSAPERED FROM MY ACCOUNT: After i reinstalled windows because of drivers issues and logged in my account Forza horizon 4 wasnt in my account anymore, i have played it for a long time fine and it still shows the achievements on my xbox account but the game is nowhere to be found not even in my...
  6. Microsoft Store downloads blocked by non existant XBOX

Microsoft Store downloads blocked by non existant XBOX: I have been trying to download the trial version of Blackvue Downloader Gizmo Coding‬ onto my DELL WIN10 laptop and I get the following nonsense response from the WIN10 store. Installing on your devices To download to your Xbox, it must be on or set to Instant-on, with...
  7. Microsoft Store app installation error 0x80070424

Microsoft Store app installation error 0x80070424: Yesterday I reinstalled Windows 10 because it became too bloated. I installed all my usual apps like Firefox, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Visual Studio, etc. and wanted to install Microsoft Emulator from the Microsoft Store. Then I realised that I cannot install any apps from...
  8. Error: 0x803FB005 when installing apps from Microsoft Store

Error: 0x803FB005 when installing apps from Microsoft Store: I cant download any apps from microsoft store. The error code I'm getting is:0x803FB005.i tried resetting the store, signing out and again signing in, reinstalling the microsoft store but none helped. ***Modified title from: Can't install forza horizon 4***...
  9. Microsoft Store Apps

Microsoft Store Apps: Hello All, Hope you are well and taking good care of you and your family ! Can Microsoft provide Microsoft Store Apps as offline installer. And, if yes, then from where we can get them Any official site to download store apps as offline installer ? Your valuable...
  10. How to disable Microsoft Store in Windows 10 using AskAdmin app

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Microsoft Store in Windows 10 using AskAdmin app: [ATTACH]If you want to use AppLocker or Group Policy to remove or disable the Microsoft Store in the latest Windows 10, you must be running […] This article How to disable Microsoft Store in Windows 10 using AskAdmin app first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...