Windows 10: Microsoft Store

Discus and support Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I had to restart my PC since it became unstable. The Microsoft store did not load. I tried some online solutions but they didn't work, can anyone... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JenniferBuck1, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store

I had to restart my PC since it became unstable. The Microsoft store did not load.

I tried some online solutions but they didn't work, can anyone solve this for me?

Thank you

:)

JenniferBuck1, Oct 21, 2019
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Oct 21, 2019
  3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Oct 21, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store

Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store

1. Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store

2. microsoft store disapper after join the pc to a domain windows 10 build 1909

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store disapper after join the pc to a domain windows 10 build 1909: microsoft store disapper after join the pc to a domain windows 10 build 1909, its works with te administrator user, but when change to user domain the apps and the store dissapear we did try many options posted here, but nothing works.. need help!!! thank you...
  3. My Microsoft Store App is messed up and So is my Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Microsoft Store App is messed up and So is my Windows 10: all I wanted was to download the Xbox app to play some games but NO Microsoft Store app won't open, I have tried everything to get it fixed by using what it says here After that, I just said ill just reset windows see if that works, also no, tried reset this pc option...
  4. NOTHING.....NOT even the Microsoft Store works since Windows 10 update

NOTHING.....NOT even the Microsoft Store works since Windows 10 update: NOTHING works since the Windows 10 update...….Not even the Microsoft Store which is where it keeps sending me to "fix" everything. I have no sound, no e-mail, no calendar, no iTunes, no Microsoft Store...
  5. Doesn't have tabs in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Doesn't have tabs in Microsoft Store: [ATTACH] Microsoft Store without tabs Hello, For the past couple of months I didn't have any tabs in Microsoft Store, I mean the apps, games tab near the home tab. Anyone know how to fix it? I tried reset the Microsoft Store but it didn't help. thank you submitted...
  6. Unable to download Paladins through Microsoft Store

Unable to download Paladins through Microsoft Store: When I went into the app store and tried to download paladins, and it said I owned the game. but it also said that I don't have any devices linked to my Microsoft account. I logged in to my Ipad's Microsoft's account but it still doesn't work. I tried refreshing and it says...
  7. Microsoft store takes forever to download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store takes forever to download: I have been trying to download some games but it is taking forever. I can't believe it has download on 700kb in 1 hour. Anyone got a fix for this so please let me know....
  8. Is it possible to hide a specific Microsoft store app

Is it possible to hide a specific Microsoft store app: Is it possible to hide a specific microsoft store app from the start menu while leaving all other apps as they r? actually many people access my computer and i dont want them to know that i have this or that app installed. and on the same time i dont want to remove the app...
  9. MICROSOFT STORE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MICROSOFT STORE: This is urgent I just recently upgraded to windows 10, and all of a sudden my microsoft store wont allow me to download any app. it keeps saying 'server stumbled, page could not be loaded. please try again later' kindly assist, its urgent....
  10. Microsoft app Store Registration Missing or Corrupt

Microsoft app Store Registration Missing or Corrupt: As an Insider, my Windows calculator had not changed to the 'graphic' version, so I 'uninstalled' it with a view to reinstalling. I then found my Windows App Store had disapperared entirely; moreover, I could no longer install ANY Microsoft apps at all! I followed all the...