Windows 10: Microsoft store

Discus and support Microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My Microsoft store was not installing apps and kept saying they couldn't download. so I decided to try to restart the Microsoft store but the app is... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RoryTurkin, Dec 1, 2019 at 7:37 PM.

1. Microsoft store

My Microsoft store was not installing apps and kept saying they couldn't download. so I decided to try to restart the Microsoft store but the app is now gone from my laptop. I have tried using powershell and typing in that link thing but that also doesn't work. I don't know what else to try to reinstall Microsoft store onto my computer

:)

2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Dec 1, 2019 at 7:38 PM
  4. Microsoft store

Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 1, 2019 at 7:38 PM
Thema:

Microsoft store

1. Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Microsoft store

2. Microsoft Photo app missing and Microsoft Store unable to launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Photo app missing and Microsoft Store unable to launch: I have 2 x Windows 10 system. Both recently unable to open any jpg file, error show "Package could not be registered". I have done the below steps but still can't find Photos installed. - run wsreset.exe - reset Microsoft Photo - re-registered Microsoft Photo via...
  3. Is there a way to automatically queue downloads in the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to automatically queue downloads in the Microsoft Store?: Title. I'm trying to download Outer Worlds and Forza Horizon 4, I want Forza to begin once Outer Worlds has finished downloading. Is that possible? submitted by /u/50cslol [link] [comments]...
  4. On Microsoft Store, the Samsung Update app won't download, error Code 0x80073D05

On Microsoft Store, the Samsung Update app won't download, error Code 0x80073D05: I have a Samsung Series 9 Notebook and have been using the Samsung Update app from the Microsoft Store to download Samsung software / BIOS updates since I purchased the computer in 12/17. The app has been occasionally glitchy, but no insurmountable issues -- until now....
  5. Microsoft Windows 10 Store

Microsoft Windows 10 Store: When I opened Microsoft Store everything was working fine until I went to Minecraft to install it. When I clicked the install button it crashed. I tried resetting it by using wsreset.exe in the run menu and in the settings. I tried terminating it and I even tried deleting the...
  6. Xbox Game Pass PC/Microsoft store keeps automatically redownloading a game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Game Pass PC/Microsoft store keeps automatically redownloading a game: So I installed Outer Worlds through the game pass, played a bit and then uninstalled it but the next time I booted up my PC again it started automatically redownloading the entire game again. I canceled the download, rebooted again and the same thing happened. It always...
  7. Microsoft Store Downloads

Microsoft Store Downloads: Is it possible to resume Forza Horizon 4 download after pausing and turning off my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-downloads/c8e056ac-bd3e-4a84-a709-d79be4093bfa"
  8. Installing apps without microsoft store

Installing apps without microsoft store: Hello, My company just recently purchased some tablets for our staff and we have some software that we need to install without using the Microsoft store. Can someone give me steps on to how to successfully add this. The software that we are trying to install is Virtru in...
  9. Can't install games from the Microsoft Store on my device.

Can't install games from the Microsoft Store on my device.: I recently bought Game Pass to play Reach and Outerworlds on PC. However, When I attempted to install them on my device I got the following Error. [ATTACH] This is odd cause I play Sea of Thieves on this device and have no issue, but now seem to not be able to install any...
  10. Microsoft Store vs Internet Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store vs Internet Apps: Hi all, just wondering. I see that the MS Store has a lot of the same programs that I can download from the internet. Is there any advantage/disadvantage to getting the programs from the store or the internet? Thanks in advance. 145694