Windows 10: Microsoft store

Discus and support Microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello i recently got a new pc that has windows 10 on it as the OS and when i started to download my games from steam it worked like normal but when i... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Branel_01, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Branel_01 Win User

Microsoft store

Hello i recently got a new pc that has windows 10 on it as the OS and when i started to download my games from steam it worked like normal but when i tried to download Sea of thieves, i pre-ordered it when it first came out, i tried to get it on the app store just a few days ago and it didn't show i owned the game and didn't show that it was a game in the store, i have searched this up and tried multiple things but it never worked i even factory reset the computer. i really don't know what to do, please help.

:)

Branel_01, Dec 26, 2019
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Dec 26, 2019
  3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Dec 26, 2019
  4. Microsoft store

Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft store

1. Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Microsoft store

2. Microsoft Store won't let me download games onto my D Drive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't let me download games onto my D Drive: I never was able to download stuff onto my d drive, but yesterday I bought the game pass and was able to download Sea of Thieves onto my d drive somehow. Now I want to download another game but it isn't showing up. I can download onto my d drive with every other app such as...
  3. Unable to Sign Into Microsoft Account through Windows 10, Microsoft Store OR XBOX on PC NOT...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to Sign Into Microsoft Account through Windows 10, Microsoft Store OR XBOX on PC NOT...: Hello, I've never had a problem with my Microsoft account on windows until today. Simply because I want to play Sea of Thieves. Anyway, when I try to sign in to my Microsoft account via the Microsoft App Store, I just get an error saying that they can't, try again later....
  4. Microsoft store not detecting hardware is this a bug?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft store not detecting hardware is this a bug?: for some reason microsoft store cant detect my hardware it was working fine a month ago and my pc did not update... also evedence of this is i had minecraft installed even though the hardware was not detected but when i went to go install world of tanks blitz thats when the...
  5. Microsoft Store not downloading/Installing anything.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not downloading/Installing anything.: I have tried literally everything, I click install the button disappears and after a minute to 3 minutes it says "something went wrong on our end, please try again later". I have: -Fully updated windows, and drivers. -Sync'd Region and clock areas. -Ran Wsreset from...
  6. Microsoft Store Download Issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Download Issues.: I haven't seen a single solution that was able to solve my issue and I've been looking for a couple hours. When I try to download/play games on the Microsoft store Windows 10 PC it comes up with this image [ATTACH] It all happened after my laptop bluescreened while...
  7. Problem installing games from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem installing games from the Microsoft Store: Hi, I bought Age of Empires II Definitive Edition about half a year ago, I lost wifi conection during the last update and I was told to reinstall the game to fix the problem that ocurred. However, the game was just deleted and now when a click on install, nothing happens,...
  8. Quick question/bug when downloading in Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Quick question/bug when downloading in Microsoft store: i'm currently downloading Forza Horizon 4 on my PC. However, when i remove microsoft store off of my screen (alt-tab, minimize, etc.) the download will error within a few minutes, and i will have to tab back in and restart the download. When i have the store pulled up and at...
  9. Microsoft Store Application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Application: My Forza Horizon 4 app keeps crashing every time I try to open or run it for more than 30 seconds. I have tried to reset the app and even re-downloading and neither have fixed the problem. On top of that I tried to contact microsoft and the automated system is so useless....
  10. How do I create shortcuts of apps from the microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I create shortcuts of apps from the microsoft store?: I can't believe that I have to ask this but I can't seem to find ANY option to create a desktop shortcut. On the store it only allows me to pin it to the taskbar, from the start menu there's no option to open the file location of the app so I can manually create one myself,...