Windows 10: Microsoft Store

Discus and support Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hola, hace poco le hice un regalo a un amigo de la microsoft store, todo bien, hasta que intento canjear el codigo de regalo y le sale un mensaje... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by EdgardoGonzález, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Microsoft Store

Hola, hace poco le hice un regalo a un amigo de la microsoft store, todo bien, hasta que intento canjear el codigo de regalo y le sale un mensaje diciendo que no puede canjearlo porque es de distintas regiones. Entonces no entiendo por qué le aparece ese mensaje si ambos somos del mismo pais y region. Por favor si me pueden ayudar con eso

:)

EdgardoGonzález, Dec 31, 2019
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Dec 31, 2019
  3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Dec 31, 2019
  4. Microsoft Store

Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Store

1. Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store

2. Microsoft Store closes upon startup

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store closes upon startup: Every time I try to start up the MS store, it just briefly shows a window with nothing in it and then closes itself. It's really frustrating as Phantasy Star Online 2 can only be downloaded from the Microsoft Store. In addition to that, Photos was giving me issues too. I...
  3. Windows 10 SL to Windows 10 Pro - Microsoft Store upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 SL to Windows 10 Pro - Microsoft Store upgrade: Good day, I bought a licence upgrade from Windows 10 SL to Windows 10 Pro on the Microsoft store. Received my email confirmation and everything went well. Upgrade was successful. However since I joined my PC to the local domain Windows is saying that it is not...
  4. Microsoft Store doesn't show 2nd ssd

Microsoft Store doesn't show 2nd ssd: So I recently bought a 1TB SSD since my laptop came only came with 120gb and the SSD is working fine as it shows up in disk manager as NTFS and in files, but when I try to download a game from the Microsoft Store it only shows the original C-Drive although I have the settings...
  5. Blank white pop up screen in Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank white pop up screen in Microsoft store: when i try to download anything in the microsoft store I keep getting a pop up screen that says "please wait a moment" and the that pop up screen turns white and nothing happens....
  6. downloaded apps from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Customization
    downloaded apps from microsoft store: I want to put my Facebook and Pinterest app on my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloaded-apps-from-microsoft-store/8571ee99-3130-4078-92b4-194ce34f80db
  7. Microsoft Store install button does not install anything

Microsoft Store install button does not install anything: I am having difficulty installing Phantasy Star Online 2 as whenever I try to hit the Install button nothing happens for a couple minutes then it says "Try again later." I have tried the following: Troubleshooting Microsoft Store Using wsreset.exe to reset cache Service.msc...
  8. Microsoft store is using a different login email than what my account is.

Microsoft store is using a different login email than what my account is.: The microsoft store continually asks me for a password to an email that i do not have a windows account with. Even when Im logged in with my correct account it still uses the wrong email in verification/security checks. I do own/have access to this email. But i dont...
  9. Microsoft store requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store requirements: I have struggled with the Microsoft store i buy a game and then cant use it because the store says i do not meet the requirements but when i used to play this game on my other PC it worked fine and this PC works better as it has better hardware. and this PC can run rust a 60...
  10. refunding digitally from the microsoft store on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    refunding digitally from the microsoft store on windows 10: hi so my brother bought Minecraft windows 10 edition on my computer and is not enjoying the content is there any way of refunding this game even if he bought it 2 days ago?...