Windows 10: Microsoft Store

Discus and support Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Why won't my Microsoft store let me download any apps? When I press "Get" it loads a second and then nothing happens.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GrantCooley, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Microsoft Store

Why won't my Microsoft store let me download any apps? When I press "Get" it loads a second and then nothing happens.

:)

GrantCooley, Jan 19, 2020
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jan 19, 2020
  4. Microsoft Store

Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Store

1. Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store

2. 0x80070005 error microsoft store downloading app.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    0x80070005 error microsoft store downloading app.: 0x80070005, error. Tried many other fixes, I think it may be a permissions error. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have an accesschk.txt log if that helps?...
  3. Re-Installing the Microsoft Store

Re-Installing the Microsoft Store: Hi. I bought Sea Of Thieves to a friend so that he could play with me and my boyfriend. However, his Microsoft Store was uninstalled prior to it ages ago. He used the key but cannot install his game even through the website version of the Store. So, I searched online, and...
  4. Microsoft Store

Microsoft Store: Hi everyone, I can't enter the Microsoft Store. When I open the app, it says: "Try that again. Page could not be loaded. Please try again later." and the code it gives is: 0x80131500. Can somebody please help me? Thanks in advance. Note: The account I entered when booted...
  5. 0x8000ffff Problem not related with microsoft store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    0x8000ffff Problem not related with microsoft store: Hey guys i am having this error and i try to find a solution for it. I think is an error about the drivers of the desktop as it says in "properties">"hardware" Unknown device/driver. I update those drivers and windows cannot find neither the origin of them. I used driver...
  6. Microsoft account and Store accounts sign in issues

Microsoft account and Store accounts sign in issues: Hi People. I have been trying for months to sort out the above since my details appear to have been corrupted during a Ms update last year. My email addresses are all now known on the Ms system and so restricts my input, if do get to change email and password details I...
  7. Microsoft Store Stop Working and Crashes

Microsoft Store Stop Working and Crashes: Hi, A few days ago my Microsoft store stopped working, it crashes on start up and closes immediately. All the apps i have from the store also don't work. I have tried the following :- Wsreset it say the application crashed Reinstalling the store app changing the...
  8. Microsoft Store and other microsoft stuffs went missing! Help??

Microsoft Store and other microsoft stuffs went missing! Help??: Hello, so to keep things short. 2 days ago I noticed my Microsoft Store, Groove, Photos, and some others is missing. I really have no clue why this happened. I tried many things to bring it back I've tried the WSRESET.exe , it didnt work. Windows App Troubleshooter also...
  9. Microsoft Store download speeds....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store download speeds....: This is a joke. I've tried every known fix for this problem and nothing fixes this. I have internet rated for 300MB/s Down and yet I'm seeing less than 1Mb/s for App/Games well above 10GB Steam downloads around 50MB/s Origin 42MB/s Uplay...Battlenet 50ish MB/s...
  10. Microsoft Store

Microsoft Store: Hi, A few days ago my Microsoft store stopped working, it crashes on start up and closes immediately. All the apps i have from the store also don't work. I have tried the following :- Wsreset it say the application crashed Reinstalling the store app changing the...