Windows 10: Microsoft store

Discus and support Microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am not able to update 3 apps in Microsoft store but other apps get installed automatically but this apps getting it says downloading after sometimes... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by jagadeesh kxx, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Microsoft store

I am not able to update 3 apps in Microsoft store but other apps get installed automatically but this apps getting it says downloading after sometimes it says error I reset my Microsoft store but that also not work

So what to do

:)

jagadeesh kxx, Oct 26, 2020
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Oct 26, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Oct 26, 2020
  4. Microsoft store

Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft store

1. Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Microsoft store

2. Gifting Xbox Games through Microsoft Store on Win10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gifting Xbox Games through Microsoft Store on Win10: I wanted to surprise a friend with a new game, but I don't know their email address and it'd be less of a surprise if I asked "What's the address linked to your Xbox account?" I'm on PC, is there no way to just select their account through a friends list or something? Any...
  3. windows security at glance / can't check windows update / cant open microsoft store.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows security at glance / can't check windows update / cant open microsoft store.: Hello everyone, I'm new here. I wanna ask for help, mine is Windows 10 Pro. I don't know when this problem occur again, because this problem once infected my PC before and it recovered by installing fresh win 10. so here I am, got infected again with that malware and change...
  4. Microsoft Store

Microsoft Store: download extremely slow. I have tried deleting reinstalling, re registering, changing the delivery optimisation settings cant think of anything else to try fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store/9c5b39ae-fd1e-4e3e-8d57-57b68be6bbe7
  5. why cant i run microsoft store

why cant i run microsoft store: if i click the search bar and type in microsoft store and click "run" nothing happens and if i add it to the tastbar and then click it nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-run-microsoft-store/1d90fcb0-190e-4606-8cd3-61d37ac05d96
  6. Microsoft store not signing in

Microsoft store not signing in: Microsoft store it says "lets get you signed in" and has a continue button of which when you click it never works, i can't download any coz u must sign in to download,,, why does it say let's get you signed in and nothing happens...
  7. Microsoft Store - "Try again later" when trying to download/install - PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store - "Try again later" when trying to download/install - PC: Hello, I purchased Forza Horizon 4 yesterday for PC was not aware codes take 24 hours-children very upset. Today I finally rec'd the code, however when i log into the store to download it i get an error message stating: "try again later, something happened on our end"....
  8. Microsoft Store disabled?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store disabled?: [ATTACH] I had to reinstall Windows 10 entirely and now my Microsoft Store is dead. There's no way of reinstalling it either. I already downloaded every single update available. I tried terminating the program and restarting it, nothing works. And I also have this weird...
  9. Microsoft Store Won't Launch And Closes Right After Re-opening it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Won't Launch And Closes Right After Re-opening it: So i was upset about this error i got, Microsoft doesn't open even tho i have the latest update after i've updated it it started not openingand it closeshe after opening it, can anyone help me fix this error, i have tried some solutions, but nothing changed....
  10. Try again later Microsoft Store problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Try again later Microsoft Store problem.: So lately I've been having this problem with my Microsoft Store for some reasons I get this error or bug that says the following: Try again later or we had a problem on our site or something like that. I've been trying to fix this thing for like months now I've watched and...