Windows 10: microsoft store

Discus and support microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; microsoft store i dont have it it says please help sincerely me.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by strengthCS, Jan 24, 2021.

1. microsoft store

microsoft store i dont have it it says please help sincerely me.

:)

strengthCS, Jan 24, 2021
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jan 24, 2021
  4. microsoft store

Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

microsoft store

1. microsoft store - Similar Threads - microsoft store

2. Microsoft Store and Apps not working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store and Apps not working.: So, last week my friend downloaded sea of thieves from his other account that he used to use for Xbox. Since then his Microsoft store has been playing up and he has not been able to open any apps that were installed from there and at one point he wasn't even able to open the...
  3. I get error code 0x00704cf when I try to sign into the Microsoft Store. I can sign into my...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I get error code 0x00704cf when I try to sign into the Microsoft Store. I can sign into my...: I get error code 0x00704cf when I try to sign into the Microsoft Store. I can sign into my Microsort account by way of a browser with no problem...
  4. Xbox App opens Microsoft store instead of Games.

Xbox App opens Microsoft store instead of Games.: Hi, I'm trying to play some games using the xbox app but whenever I hit play on a game instead of opening the game it opens the gaming services page on the Microsoft store, does anybody know how to fix this?...
  5. Microsoft Store doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store doesn't work.: When I go to download an app from the Microsoft Store when I click "Install" it does nothing. Is there a way I can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-doesnt-work/f0f241fe-3d7e-4e64-a7ce-1b1431eda709
  6. My settings, Microsoft Store, and Xbox applications are showing up as White pages instead...

in Windows 10 Customization
    My settings, Microsoft Store, and Xbox applications are showing up as White pages instead...: For some reason the title is exactly what is happening please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-settings-microsoft-store-and-xbox-applications/37cacc0c-8f95-4b77-a069-bdca038e2def
  7. Upgraded to Windows Enterprise via Microsoft Store. Did not activate upon installation and...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgraded to Windows Enterprise via Microsoft Store. Did not activate upon installation and...: As the title says, I upgraded to Windows Enterprise in the Microsoft Store. I had a couple problems getting it to install and at one point it even deactivated my copy of Windows Home and I had to re-enter THAT activation code. I finally got it to upgrade and now it's saying...
  8. Modifying Microsoft Store App Shortcuts in Application List

Modifying Microsoft Store App Shortcuts in Application List: I have installed some apps from Microsoft Store, and I don't like the placement of it in the application list in the start menu. In a question I asked someone else, I learned that the apps installed from Microsoft Store are stored in C:/PorgramFiles/WindowsApps/. I was also...
  9. Microsoft Store's cancelled download occupied all my disk space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store's cancelled download occupied all my disk space: so i redeemed my xbox game pass on pc code and i wanted to download MCC,but realized i cannot wait today and planned to dl tomorrow so i cancelled the download. Now the download stole all my disk space despite not being here. i've literally got 4,50GB left. i dont know what...
  10. app from Microsoft store keeps crashing

app from Microsoft store keeps crashing: I just downloaded ARK: survival evolved after a 10 hour wait and it keep on crashing after about 10 seconds of opening. I've look through some of the question that are like this but none of the answers work for me....