Windows 10: Microsoft Store

Discus and support Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I was attempting to download the game Sea of Thieves on the Microsoft Store on my pc, I checked the system requirements and I meet them and surpass... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Duckling604, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store

I was attempting to download the game Sea of Thieves on the Microsoft Store on my pc, I checked the system requirements and I meet them and surpass them. I previously downloaded the game on my Xbox One and I also was able to download the game on this pc but the Microsoft Store said it needed an update so I attempted to update it, it starts updating and then it stops and says "Error See Details" I click "See Details" and it does not tell me anything helpful it says this exactly "Something unexpected happened Reporting this problem will help us understand it better. You can wait a bit and try again or restart your device. That may help Code: 0x80073CF9." I tried reporting it but nothing. I waited a whole day tried to update again it did not work, I restarted my computer it did not work, so I uninstalled the app and now it won't reinstall... I did a little bit of research but nothing came up, I attempted to do it via browser but still nothing. Can anyone help me with my problem?

:)

Duckling604, Feb 15, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store

1. Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store

2. Downloading on microsoft store stuck on white screen.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloading on microsoft store stuck on white screen.: Tried clearing cache restarting my computer and troubleshooters but none worked. It initially said "Just a moment" and then it went white https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-on-microsoft-store-stuck-on-white/0ef3fbef-fbe1-48df-ba68-f0b251b434ce
  3. Downloading on microsoft store stuck on white screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading on microsoft store stuck on white screen.: Tried clearing cache restarting my computer and troubleshooters but none worked. It initially said "Just a moment" and then it went white https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-on-microsoft-store-stuck-on-white/0ef3fbef-fbe1-48df-ba68-f0b251b434ce
  4. Downloading on microsoft store stuck on white screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Apps not getting updated properly in Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps not getting updated properly in Microsoft Store.: To,Microsoft CommunityDear Friend,I am using the Latest Microsoft Windows 11, Version: 23H2 OS on My Laptop. When I try to update Apps via Microsoft Store by clicking on "Update all" it starts Downloading, but Downloading Circle Roams. But actually it dosen't gets Downloaded....
  6. Apps not getting updated properly in Microsoft Store.

Apps not getting updated properly in Microsoft Store.: To,Microsoft CommunityDear Friend,I am using the Latest Microsoft Windows 11, Version: 23H2 OS on My Laptop. When I try to update Apps via Microsoft Store by clicking on "Update all" it starts Downloading, but Downloading Circle Roams. But actually it dosen't gets Downloaded....
  7. Assistance needed in restoring Microsoft store and Xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assistance needed in restoring Microsoft store and Xbox app: Hello,I have not been able to access either the Store app or the Xbox app. This is an ongoing issue for well over half a year, but recently I decided to tackle the issue.The Store app will not launch any window when clicking on the shortcut in the start menu, and the Xbox app...
  8. Assistance needed in restoring Microsoft store and Xbox app

Assistance needed in restoring Microsoft store and Xbox app: Hello,I have not been able to access either the Store app or the Xbox app. This is an ongoing issue for well over half a year, but recently I decided to tackle the issue.The Store app will not launch any window when clicking on the shortcut in the start menu, and the Xbox app...
  9. Roblox is crashing every time I open it on microsoft store/ the xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox is crashing every time I open it on microsoft store/ the xbox app: I can't open roblox on microsoft store. When I try to open it, it just closes about 5 to 20 seconds after I open it no matter what I do. The only way I can make it stay open is to restart my computer and then open it, but if i close it and open again, even 5 minutes after it...
  10. Roblox is crashing every time I open it on microsoft store/ the xbox app

Roblox is crashing every time I open it on microsoft store/ the xbox app: I can't open roblox on microsoft store. When I try to open it, it just closes about 5 to 20 seconds after I open it no matter what I do. The only way I can make it stay open is to restart my computer and then open it, but if i close it and open again, even 5 minutes after it...