Windows 10: Microsoft Store

Discus and support Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, my windows 10 Microsoft store doesn't lunch. I tried to reset it but it didn't work. what should I do? Help me THanks... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Arash-2002, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store

Hi, my windows 10 Microsoft store doesn't lunch. I tried to reset it but it didn't work. what should I do? Help me THanks

:)

Arash-2002, Feb 23, 2021
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Microsoft Store

Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store

1. Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store

2. [SOLVED] Sharing Microsoft Store apps with family, asks for PIN, but it's always wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [SOLVED] Sharing Microsoft Store apps with family, asks for PIN, but it's always wrong: Similar to this question, I wanted to share a purchased app with another account on the same PC, but it wouldn't work. During the microsoft store login, it would ask for a Windows hello PIN and always say it was wrong even if I just changed it, and even when the pin was...
  3. Microsoft Store will not show available updates for apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store will not show available updates for apps: Hello, I have had this problem for a while now, but there are available updates for some apps, said so by the developer or something else, but Microsoft store won't show the update. I have tried the "Get Updates" button, but it still doesn't show the update....
  4. Error message Microsoft store: try again later something has happened at our end

Error message Microsoft store: try again later something has happened at our end: Any suggestion regarding the error message above and how to solve the issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-microsoft-store-try-again-later/edf0234a-a892-4ce8-a6df-7716b79ba524
  5. Microsoft Store Apps don't load, just flash and disappear.

Microsoft Store Apps don't load, just flash and disappear.: Microsoft Store Apps don't load, just flash and disappear. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-apps-dont-load-just-flash-and/3303feec-4bfb-487f-b046-45935f0fc9f3
  6. 0x80004005 and 0x80073CFE in the microsoft store

0x80004005 and 0x80073CFE in the microsoft store: Hello, the applications installed from the Microsoft store do not want to be updated for a few days and the application shows error codes 0x80004005 and 0x80073CFE. I don't have a solution and my games are inaccessible to me. None of the tricks seen on the internet worked and...
  7. 0x80004005 et 0x80073CFE dans le Microsoft Store

0x80004005 et 0x80073CFE dans le Microsoft Store: Bonjour, Voila quelques jours que les applications installées depuis le Microsoft store ne veulent pas être mises à jour et l'application indique les codes d'erreur 0x80004005 et 0x80073CFE. Je n'ai pas de solution et mes jeux me sont inaccessibles. Aucune des astuces vues...
  8. Microsoft store not opening

Microsoft store not opening: Whenever I try to open the Microsoft store or Xbox app, it didn't open and keep crashing. I tried to troubleshooting it, but it didn't identifying the problem. Also I tried to reset it by using "wsreset", but it's also not running and showing error named...
  9. Microsoft Apps including the Microsoft Store not working after doing a Reset on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Apps including the Microsoft Store not working after doing a Reset on my laptop.: Hi there, Several days ago, I was having some technical issues with my laptop and decided to do a Reset. It was able to fix my original problem, but I now have a new problem: the Microsoft apps i.e. To-Do List, Weather, Calculator, Sticky Notes, etc. and the Microsoft Store...
  10. Microsoft Store FH4 Download and Launch Issue

Microsoft Store FH4 Download and Launch Issue: I have been in contact with Forza Horizon and there forums but they don't seem to be able to help. I have had a problem where Forza will not launch at all after it working for since December up until a month ago. It will show the splash screen for less than a second and...