Windows 10: Microsoft Store

Discus and support Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When i try to install a game off of the Microsoft store the dropdown menu to pick what drive you want it installed on comes down but it only has one of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MartinMcLean1, May 12, 2021.

1. Microsoft Store

When i try to install a game off of the Microsoft store the dropdown menu to pick what drive you want it installed on comes down but it only has one of my drives

:)

MartinMcLean1, May 12, 2021
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, May 12, 2021
  3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, May 12, 2021
  4. Microsoft Store

Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, May 12, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Store

1. Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store

2. About the applications Windows Edge, Microsoft Store That don't open without a reason or two

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    About the applications Windows Edge, Microsoft Store That don't open without a reason or two: Hello Microsoft I have My pc a long time ago and one day I Realise that my Microsoft Edge and Microsoft Store are can't open a few days ago. I didnt't understand why its like that like I MEAN IT because the only thing that happened was that my big brother downloaded a game...
  3. Microsoft store Apps keep re-installing themselves. How can i stop it? or completely remove...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store Apps keep re-installing themselves. How can i stop it? or completely remove...: Why do i keep finding apps i uninstalled back on my PC? I don't want the ASUS bloatware that came with the PC, but windows store keeps reinstalling them. Also the xbox stuff. I don't play xbox, but it can't be removed. And the news feed that i can disable, but not remove!What...
  4. New dell 3880 with win 10 home bought win 10 pro on Microsoft store install failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New dell 3880 with win 10 home bought win 10 pro on Microsoft store install failed: New dell 3880 win 10 home wanted to upgrade to win 10 pro bought on Microsoft store but install failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-dell-3880-with-win-10-home-bought-win-10-pro/ef3e8917-e5ee-4d0e-9682-89b91bb5e669
  5. microsoft store wont install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store wont install: microsoft store was being complete #### i was trying to install the xbox app but it was stuck on the verifying license. then i tried installing xbox accessories but it froze before i could even click get. i searched for possible solutions online and there was one method that...
  6. Microsoft Store game will not install on one of my drives.

Microsoft Store game will not install on one of my drives.: I'm trying to install Dark Alliance on my NVMe drive labeled G: in this case. The game will install on any other drive except that one. I don't get an error code for this. When I click the install button nothing happens....
  7. Microsoft Apps and Store Stuck at Loading

Microsoft Apps and Store Stuck at Loading: Help me with my Windows Apps like Photos, Groove Music, and Other Microsoft Apps cant be accessed. The first thing I see when I restart my desktop is Cortana is updating and wait a moment but it looks like the updating doesn't move. Here's a photo of what I mean. The closest...
  8. Microsoft store "Page could not be loaded" and it seems every microsoft app cannot connect...

Microsoft store "Page could not be loaded" and it seems every microsoft app cannot connect...: I found this problem when lauching Microsoft Store , it shown "Page could not be loaded . Please try agian later" instantly figure 1. If I click report this problem, then I would be directed to another Microsoft app called Feedback Hub figure 2. It would load forever. If I...
  9. Microsoft Store cannot be repaired. Therefore, significant loss of needed apps.

Microsoft Store cannot be repaired. Therefore, significant loss of needed apps.: Using 21H1 OS Build 19043 1055 - Home editionThis comes after long, long series of attempts to do all the right things to get this running again.After the large May update, certain of the Windows 10 Microsoft Store-based programs began to act up. Particular importance to me...
  10. When ever i try to download something Microsoft store closes automatically

When ever i try to download something Microsoft store closes automatically: So,I upgraded my pc to windows 10 and i was using Microsoft store to download some things...but when ever i press on a app/game it just closes Microsoft store automatically.....I tried all solutions like resetting microsoft store clearing catch etc. But it just doesn't work...