Windows 10: Microsoft Story Download anmd Update Problem With DirectX Runtime

Discus and support Microsoft Story Download anmd Update Problem With DirectX Runtime in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] for some reason every time i try play a Microsoft store game it doesn't let me and i think its because of this help me please ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Emergency_Ad_8064, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Microsoft Story Download anmd Update Problem With DirectX Runtime

/u/Emergency_Ad_8064, Feb 10, 2021
  2. btarunr Win User

Microsoft Releases DirectX November 2008 Update

Microsoft has released its latest update to the DirectX end-user runtime. The update patches DirectX installations on all current Microsoft PC, workstation and server operating systems. Microsoft releases updates to the DirectX end-user runtime on a bi-monthly basis, with security, performance enhancements and features usually forming the update. The latest update or the entire redistributable (for offline installations) can be downloaded from Microsoft here.

btarunr, Feb 10, 2021
  3. DirectX 9.0c April Update Released

DirectX 9.0c has now been updated for April to fix minor issues – this isn’t a vital update, but it’s recommended for those who are keen to keep their Windows install up-to-date or for those experiencing any problems with 3D applications.

Download: DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer [45 KB - 36.6 MB]
    Download: DirectX Redist Runtimes [48.9 MB]
    Download: DirectX SDK [441 MB]
    Download: DirectX SDK: Symbol Files [36.1 MB]

Most users will only need to use the web installer, but any Vista users updating DirectX will need to download the redistributable (it isn’t listed as being supported by the web installer) – it’s unclear whether any DirectX 10 updates are included.

Source: Microsoft

Jimmy 2004, Feb 10, 2021
  4. Microsoft Story Download anmd Update Problem With DirectX Runtime

DirectX June Update

Microsoft has released an updated version of DirectX for June, although it isn’t clear whether the update is just for DirectX 9.0c or for DirectX 10 on Vista as well. Regardless of this, it is still recommended that Vista users update their systems because Vista will benefit from any DirectX 9.0c fixes when playing DirectX 9 games. The web installer is only for Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 (both 32-bit and 64-bit versions), whilst the redistributable version will also work with Vista. The download links are listed below:
    • Web installer for Windows 2000, XP and 2003: download [44KB - 41.4MB]
    • Redistributable installer for Windows 2000, XP, 2003 and Vista: download [53.6MB]

Jimmy 2004, Feb 10, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Story Download anmd Update Problem With DirectX Runtime

1. Microsoft Story Download anmd Update Problem With DirectX Runtime - Similar Threads - Microsoft Story Download

2. DirectX Runtime Download keeps failing.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    DirectX Runtime Download keeps failing.: Hello, I discovered this issue when I would try and download certain games through Xbox Game Pass Halo: Master Chief Collection, Payday 3, etc. Whenever I would download the game, it only said "Queued" with nothing else downloading in the Xbox app. This prompted me to check...
  3. DirectX Runtime Download keeps failing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX Runtime Download keeps failing.: Hello, I discovered this issue when I would try and download certain games through Xbox Game Pass Halo: Master Chief Collection, Payday 3, etc. Whenever I would download the game, it only said "Queued" with nothing else downloading in the Xbox app. This prompted me to check...
  4. DirectX Runtime Download keeps failing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. error DirectX Runtime

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error DirectX Runtime: I have downloaded games. But when it opened, it said that I need DirectX Runtime but according to google, I have DirectX 12 and I don't want to destroy my laptop. So can you guys help me?...
  6. error DirectX Runtime

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error DirectX Runtime: I have downloaded games. But when it opened, it said that I need DirectX Runtime but according to google, I have DirectX 12 and I don't want to destroy my laptop. So can you guys help me?...
  7. error DirectX Runtime

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. DirectX runtime

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DirectX runtime: I'm trying to play Driver: San Francisco on my computer and when I try to go to the page that I download it with its not there. Is this something with the website or did Microsoft pull the plug on it?...
  9. DirectX Runtime Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DirectX Runtime Error: I am trying to play one of my games and it opens up only to say "DirectX Runtime Needed' and I tried all solutions i could find which is one, failed. I can't change it from "4.09.00.0904" to "4.08.00.0904" and it says it had an error writing down the new content. What do I-...
  10. Not installing directx runtimes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Not installing directx runtimes: Been trying to install directx runtimes since i'm missing game sounds. First I got message that A cabinet file necessary for installation cannot be trusted. Please verify the Cryptographic Services are enabled and the cabinet file is valid. Followed instructions to go...