Windows 10: microsoft stream

Discus and support microsoft stream in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello, i have windows 7 ,, i can't play videos on microsoft stream ,, i tried using chrome, microsoft edge, firefox ,, and nothing , videos play on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Eman Nada, Oct 13, 2022.

1. Eman Nada Win User

microsoft stream

hello, i have windows 7 ,, i can't play videos on microsoft stream ,, i tried using chrome, microsoft edge, firefox ,, and nothing , videos play on my iphone but not my laptop .. i tried downloading a mega codec pack too,, still nothing is there a way to fix this ???

:)

Eman Nada, Oct 13, 2022
  2. Aaron_Sum Win User

Adobe flash will not play Xfinity stream on Win10pro

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing an issue with Xfinity stream due to Adobe Flash player. We will look into this for you. However, in order to get clarity and to assist you with appropriate steps, please reply with the answers to
    the questions below.

1. Which browser are you facing this issue with, apart from Firefox?
    2. Have you checked if the Flash player is enabled on your browser?
    3. Was there any major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it is helpful to you.

Steps to unblock Adobe Flash Player:

1. Login to Xfinity streaming on your browser.
    2. If there is a lock sign on the left or right end of the URL/address bar, click on it.
    3. Scroll down to find Adobe Flash Player and click on Unblock.
    4. You should be able to stream once the Flash Player is Unblocked.

I would also suggest you to refer the article on
    Flash Player Help
    by Adobe and check if it is helpful to you.

Kindly follow the suggestions and get back to us with the results.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Oct 13, 2022
  3. Xbox One Streaming

Hi Dylan,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to stream on your Xbox One S. For us to properly assist you, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When was the last time you were able to stream from your Xbox One S?
    • Have you tried using a different computer and check if the issue persists?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

You may also check the link below for troubleshooting steps.

Troubleshooting Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10

Wilfred Mac, Oct 13, 2022
  4. microsoft stream

Windows 10 Media Server/Streaming doesn't work.

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest to turn on the IIS feature from Program and features.

Follow the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel
    • Program and Features
    • Turn windows features On or Off
    • Find Internet information services and click on it. Let the services start.
    Now check if you are able to stream.

Get back to us with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Oct 13, 2022
Thema:

microsoft stream

1. microsoft stream - Similar Threads - microsoft stream

2. HOW DO I STREAM PARAMOUNT PLUS IN WINDOWS 11? USING MICROSOFT EDGE.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO I STREAM PARAMOUNT PLUS IN WINDOWS 11? USING MICROSOFT EDGE.: ERROR CODE 111 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stream-paramount-plus-in-windows-11-using/7f57a15d-62c4-435e-802d-974000908d91
  3. HOW DO I STREAM PARAMOUNT PLUS IN WINDOWS 11? USING MICROSOFT EDGE.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW DO I STREAM PARAMOUNT PLUS IN WINDOWS 11? USING MICROSOFT EDGE.: ERROR CODE 111 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stream-paramount-plus-in-windows-11-using/7f57a15d-62c4-435e-802d-974000908d91
  4. RE: HP Stream Laptop w/Microsoft 365 Windows 10 S

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RE: HP Stream Laptop w/Microsoft 365 Windows 10 S: I believe that I deled my entire operating system on this laptop. Stating no storage when I ran the UEFI Diagnostic. Any ideas or help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-hp-stream-laptop-wmicrosoft-365-windows-10-s/f8e1f7bc-7013-4983-bf63-e423b8f8bc3d
  5. RE: HP Stream Laptop w/Microsoft 365 Windows 10 S

RE: HP Stream Laptop w/Microsoft 365 Windows 10 S: I believe that I deled my entire operating system on this laptop. Stating no storage when I ran the UEFI Diagnostic. Any ideas or help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-hp-stream-laptop-wmicrosoft-365-windows-10-s/f8e1f7bc-7013-4983-bf63-e423b8f8bc3d
  6. RE: HP Stream Laptop w/Microsoft 365 Windows 10 S

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Microsoft store, movie download and streaming quality

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store, movie download and streaming quality: I bought all Lord of the Rings movies in 4k from the microsoft store. The streaming quality looks more like 720p and when I want to download the movies the only options I am given are SD and HD. Why cant I download these movies in 4k which I paid for? I don't really care...
  8. Microsoft store, movie download and streaming quality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store, movie download and streaming quality: I bought all Lord of the Rings movies in 4k from the microsoft store. The streaming quality looks more like 720p and when I want to download the movies the only options I am given are SD and HD. Why cant I download these movies in 4k which I paid for? I don't really care...
  9. Microsoft store, movie download and streaming quality

10. Why does Microsoft Streaming Service Proxy access my Webcam?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Microsoft Streaming Service Proxy access my Webcam?: I am using the Opera GX browser.When I opened the browser, I am getting a notification from my anti-virus software ESET NOD32, that Opera obtained access to my webcam.When I dug into this further, I found that it isn't Opera GX, but "Model: Microsoft Streaming Service Proxy,...