Windows 10: Microsoft Streets & Trips 2007

Discus and support Microsoft Streets & Trips 2007 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to install my Microsoft Streets & Trips 2007 on a new HP laptop computer without a CD drove. How can I do that without a new purchase? Raymond... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RaymondClark2, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Microsoft Streets & Trips 2007

I want to install my Microsoft Streets & Trips 2007 on a new HP laptop computer without a CD drove. How can I do that without a new purchase?

Raymond Clark

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

213-999-5663

:)

RaymondClark2, Jan 12, 2019

2. Microsoft Streets & Trips

Hi Andrew,

Microsoft Streets and trips is an application for route planning. To know more about the issue, please answer the questions below:

• Did you encounter an error message?
    • Are you using the latest driver for this application?
    Please check this
    article
    , it contains lists of issues and solutions about Microsoft Streets and Trips application.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Robert Caw, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Rhina Vib Win User
    streets and trips 2010 not working

Hi Sandi,

In Microsoft Streets & Trips, you may receive the error message that says "Your registry settings for this application were not copied correctly."
    if the installation was not completed successfully.

For troubleshooting steps to help resolve this error message in Microsoft Streets & Trips 2010, you can follow the steps below:

• Using File Explorer, go to "Program Files (x86)".
    • Find the Streets & Trips 2010 folder and then go to
      Streets.exe.
    • Right-click Streets.exe and select
      Properties
    • Click the Compatibility tab and tick the Run as Administrator checkbox.
    • Re-enter the Product Key and re-register online.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Rhina Vib, Jan 12, 2019
  4. Microsoft Streets & Trips 2007

Microsoft Streets & Trips 2007 not working with Windows 10

Hi Vivian,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We are sorry to inform you that Microsoft Streets & trips has been discontinued.

You can refer to the following article and check.

https://www.microsoft.com/Streets/en-us/default.aspx

Please check the below steps and see if it helps.

Check in
    compatibility mode.

Install the adobe reader in compatibility mode. Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows.

Follow these steps to install in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

a. Download the
    Microsoft Streets & Trips 2007.

b. Right-click on the setup.exe file and click on
    ‘properties’

c. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
    ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select older operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.

d. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

You may also refer:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

(Steps applies to Windows 10)

Hope this information is helpful. If the issue still persists, please post back for further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Streets & Trips 2007

1. Microsoft Streets & Trips 2007 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Streets Trips

2. Streets and Trips Activation 2008

in Windows 10 Customization
    Streets and Trips Activation 2008: Please help! I am trying to activate Streets and Trips on Windows 10 (AGAIN, which it was working before, but a problem with the registry had popped up and I needed to remove and reinstall) and I am getting an Error Code: 0x80072f8f now while trying to activate so I am unable...
  3. streets and trips 2011

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    streets and trips 2011: I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 and the only program that didn't make the system upgrade successfully was streets and trips 2011. I've tried a couple of fixes recommended on chat forums but nothing has worked so far. Any suggestions?...
  4. Microsoft Streets & Trips program with GPS Unit

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Streets & Trips program with GPS Unit: I have the Microsoft Streets & Trips Program along with the GPS USB unit for use with my laptop. Now that Microsoftr has discontinueds the program is ther a way to continue to use the GPS unit with other programs or upload GPS map data?...
  5. cannot Reinstall 2001 Streets & trips on a new computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot Reinstall 2001 Streets & trips on a new computer: I can not install my 2001 Streets & trips on a new Win 10 computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/cannot-reinstall-2001-streets-trips-on-a-new/13983016-0aef-4c13-a9d1-0ab883249d97
  6. microsoft streets and trips

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft streets and trips: update microsoft street and trips https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_travel/microsoft-streets-and-trips/8f71472b-a8f7-464a-b24b-53e23fcc0d94
  7. Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013 and GPS-360 receiver compatible with Windows 10 (1807)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013 and GPS-360 receiver compatible with Windows 10 (1807): Is there a fix for this? I have read through the Microsoft community forums regarding this issue but no one seems to get it to work with later Windows 10. My work required Street & Trips and I can't go back to previous versions of Windows. Thanks...
  8. Streets and Trips broken by Anniversary "Upgrade"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Streets and Trips broken by Anniversary "Upgrade": Admittedly, my copy of Streets & Trips is aged at v2009. But it ran last month! My fears about W10 included the fact that MS would eventually start obsoleting older software. I used MS S&T for quick evaluation of routes for trip planning, and also as a "just-in-case" to my...
  9. Microsoft is giving away a trip for Insiders to visit Redmond...

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is giving away a trip for Insiders to visit Redmond...: Microsoft has announced a new contest for Windows Insiders where they can win a trip to Redmond to meet the team behind the OS. The contest is said to be 'tech-filled' and you can find all the details in the Insider Hub on Windows 10. Microsoft announced the trip on...
  10. Flagship Microsoft Store planned for Regent Street in London

in Windows 10 News
    Flagship Microsoft Store planned for Regent Street in London: [img] Fans celebrate the grand opening of the flagship Microsoft Store on Fifth Avenue in New York City. Today, we are pleased to announce plans to open a flagship store in London on Regent Street at Oxford Circus. This is one of the world’s most exciting shopping...