Windows 10: Microsoft Streets & Trips 2010 Activation Error 0xC004D301

Discus and support Microsoft Streets & Trips 2010 Activation Error 0xC004D301 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I had to reload my Windows 10 system and as a result had to reload all of my applications. The only application that would not re-install was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by FredBlake2, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Microsoft Streets & Trips 2010 Activation Error 0xC004D301

I had to reload my Windows 10 system and as a result had to reload all of my applications. The only application that would not re-install was Microsoft Streets & Trips 2010. I have uninstalled and re-install several times with no resolution. I have changed the properties to run the in the compatibility mode for Windows XP, 7 & 8, along with the Administrator permission.......nothing worked. The software loads, but I cannot get to the Product Key menu to activate the program. Does anyone know of a way to get to the Product KEY menu? Since all the files loaded, is there a way to get to that menu?

:)

FredBlake2, Oct 1, 2020
  2. Joeh9 Win User

Microsoft streets and trips 2013 Licensing error 0xC004D301 on Streets and trips 3

received error and shut program done with licensing error Licensing error 0xC004D301 on Streets and trips 2013
    called microsoft 1 866 834 8317 and they fixed it yesterday 4/16/2019 they had reset tool and can fix it

Joeh9, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Rhina Vib Win User
    streets and trips 2010 not working

Hi Sandi,

In Microsoft Streets & Trips, you may receive the error message that says "Your registry settings for this application were not copied correctly."
    if the installation was not completed successfully.

For troubleshooting steps to help resolve this error message in Microsoft Streets & Trips 2010, you can follow the steps below:

• Using File Explorer, go to "Program Files (x86)".
    • Find the Streets & Trips 2010 folder and then go to
      Streets.exe.
    • Right-click Streets.exe and select
      Properties
    • Click the Compatibility tab and tick the Run as Administrator checkbox.
    • Re-enter the Product Key and re-register online.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Rhina Vib, Oct 1, 2020
  4. g1moore1 Win User

Microsoft Streets & Trips 2010 Activation Error 0xC004D301

Licensing error 0xC004D301 on Streets and trips 2013

Streets and Trips has been discontinued yes I know this. So my question is there anyone on here or in the world that can resolve the Licensing error 0xC004D301 on Streets and trips 2013. Microsoft support will just sit there and ignore you when you call
    them for advice. I have used streets and trips and payed for every streets and trips ever put out by Microsoft only to be left with a pile of **** of a program that will not even start up now. I have read and done every suggestion on the internet and the only
    fix is a reset tool download that you will never get access to from Microsoft ever again......If anyone can help that would be very appreciated.

I have uninstalled completely and removed all other leftovers with an uninstaller program also. I have created a different admin account and that did not work. Deleted and reinstalled the c++ stuff in programs, did not work. Thanks

g1moore1, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Streets & Trips 2010 Activation Error 0xC004D301

1. Microsoft Streets & Trips 2010 Activation Error 0xC004D301 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Streets Trips

2. Microsoft Street and Trips

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Street and Trips: Geographical Coordinates don't match the location on the map of Streets and Trips. Off to the South East by 50 miles. Anyone have any suggestions. .*** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. Microsoft Streets and Trips

Microsoft Streets and Trips: I have been using Microsoft Streets and Trips 2013 for years but some Windows 10 Pro automatic updates invaded my computer and made the program unusable. When I try to open the program I get a message saying ""A licensing initialization error has occurred. Please contact...
  4. Streets and Trips 2010 activation code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Streets and Trips 2010 activation code: I bought Streets and Trips many years ago. I have the GPS hardware and downloaded software. I just need the activation key. Please provide it to me. John Austin Martin SFC retired...
  5. Microsoft Streets & Trips

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Streets & Trips: I use S&T for my work as a commercial appraiser. I map the competitive properties for each appraisal. I went to open a map I had made yesterday and it says I need to choose another app to open it. What? Microsoft S&T is not listed as an app, even tho it's still in my system...
  6. Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013 Error code 0xC004D301 in Windows 10

Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013 Error code 0xC004D301 in Windows 10: Is there a solution available to clear this code in Windows 10? Thanks, Jim https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-streets-trips-2013-error-code-0xc004d301/fcacbf08-3650-401d-84a0-a9cde2599d00"
  7. Microsft Streets & Trips - Error Code 0xC004D301

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsft Streets & Trips - Error Code 0xC004D301: I started getting this error code yesterday, but have been unable to get a fix for it. Microsoft support won't help. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program- no help...
  8. Microsoft streets and trips 2013 Licensing error 0xC004D301 on Streets and trips 3

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft streets and trips 2013 Licensing error 0xC004D301 on Streets and trips 3: received error and shut program done with licensing error Licensing error 0xC004D301 on Streets and trips 2013 called microsoft 1 866 834 8317 and they fixed it yesterday 4/16/2019 they had reset tool and can fix it...
  9. Microsoft Streets and Trips 2013 Activation

Microsoft Streets and Trips 2013 Activation: Hello, I have lost my disc for Microsoft Streets and Trips 2013. I am unable to activate as I do not have the product key. Is there a way to activate or am I stuck? I am in trial mode now. Is there still a purchase option?...
  10. microsoft streets and trips

microsoft streets and trips: update microsoft street and trips https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_travel/microsoft-streets-and-trips/8f71472b-a8f7-464a-b24b-53e23fcc0d94
Tags: