Windows 10: microsoft streets & trips license error message

Discus and support microsoft streets & trips license error message in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have S&T 2013 DVD I've been using for years. Now migrating to a Win 10 pc. Installed S&T, had pc problem, uninstalled S&T, restored entire pc to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jerry.in.Aiken, Aug 12, 2019.

1. microsoft streets & trips license error message

I have S&T 2013 DVD I've been using for years. Now migrating to a Win 10 pc. Installed S&T, had pc problem, uninstalled S&T, restored entire pc to factory and now cannot install. I get license error message. I see registry entries referring to a previous install or trial version so pc obviously did not totally restore to factory new condition. I used CCleaner and Microsoft Program Install & Uninstall tool but no resolution. I know this product is end of life but I need help please.

:)

Jerry.in.Aiken, Aug 12, 2019

2. streets and trips gives licensing error

Hi Pat,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• Which version of Microsoft streets and trips are you trying to reinstall?

• What is the complete error message do you received?
    Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. Follow the below steps:

Step 1.

I suggest you to boot the system on Clean boot state and try installing Microsoft streets and trips.
    Clean boot process will help you determine which third party program/app that is causing this issue. It could be some other application or programs, which runs on the computer at the background, leading to this issue. Please visit the below
    link on how to perform Clean boot.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Disclaimer: Please go through the section: How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot of the Kb article to boot the computer in normal startup after fixing the issue.

If the issue still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I recommend you to create a new user account and try installing Microsoft streets and trips.

• Press the Windows key + R on the keyboard.

• Type netplwiz and press Enter.
    • Click on Add and create new user account.
    You can also visit the below link for Error message when you try to use Streets & Trips: "Your registry settings for this application were not copied correctly"

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/314590

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 12, 2019
  3. microsoft streets and trip stopped workig

Hi BrunoJankauskas,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

In Microsoft Streets & Trips, you may receive the error message that says "Your registry settings for this application were not copied correctly”, if the installation was not completed successfully.

For troubleshooting steps to help resolve this error message in Microsoft Streets & Trips 2010, you can follow these steps:

• Using File Explorer, go to "Program Files (x86)".
    • Find the Streets & Trips 2010 folder and then go to
      Streets.exe.
    • Right-click Streets.exe and select
      Properties.
    • Click the Compatibility tab and tick the
      Run as Administrator checkbox.
    • Re-enter the Product Key and re-register online.

If the issue persists, then suggest you to post your question in the
    Street and trips Forum
    directly:
    https://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=streetsandtrips

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Aug 12, 2019
  4. microsoft streets & trips license error message

Microsoft Streets & Trips

Hi Andrew,

Microsoft Streets and trips is an application for route planning. To know more about the issue, please answer the questions below:

• Did you encounter an error message?
    • Are you using the latest driver for this application?
    Please check this
    article
    , it contains lists of issues and solutions about Microsoft Streets and Trips application.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Robert Caw, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

microsoft streets & trips license error message

1. microsoft streets & trips license error message - Similar Threads - microsoft streets trips

2. Microsoft Street and Trips

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Street and Trips: Geographical Coordinates don't match the location on the map of Streets and Trips. Off to the South East by 50 miles. Anyone have any suggestions. .*** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. Microsoft Street and Trips

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Street and Trips: Geographical Coordinates don't match the location on the map of Streets and Trips. Off to the South East by 50 miles. Anyone have any suggestions. .*** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. Microsoft Streets and Trips

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Streets and Trips: I have been using Microsoft Streets and Trips 2013 for years but some Windows 10 Pro automatic updates invaded my computer and made the program unusable. When I try to open the program I get a message saying ""A licensing initialization error has occurred. Please contact...
  5. Microsoft Streets and Trips

Microsoft Streets and Trips: I have been using Microsoft Streets and Trips 2013 for years but some Windows 10 Pro automatic updates invaded my computer and made the program unusable. When I try to open the program I get a message saying ""A licensing initialization error has occurred. Please contact...
  6. Streets & Trips 2013 error message 0xC0040301

Streets & Trips 2013 error message 0xC0040301: Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013 has begun to give an error message since a recent Windows 10 update. The splash screen says a licensing initialization error has occurred. Please contact customer support for more assistance Error 0xC0040301 Can anyone help? * Moved from...
  7. Microsoft Streets & Trips

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Streets & Trips: I use S&T for my work as a commercial appraiser. I map the competitive properties for each appraisal. I went to open a map I had made yesterday and it says I need to choose another app to open it. What? Microsoft S&T is not listed as an app, even tho it's still in my system...
  8. Microsoft streets and trips

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft streets and trips: Is Microsoft streets and trips available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-streets-and-trips/4fa7b060-6c9b-4556-9136-60ac23abce5b
  9. Microsoft streets and trips 2013 Licensing error 0xC004D301 on Streets and trips 3

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft streets and trips 2013 Licensing error 0xC004D301 on Streets and trips 3: received error and shut program done with licensing error Licensing error 0xC004D301 on Streets and trips 2013 called microsoft 1 866 834 8317 and they fixed it yesterday 4/16/2019 they had reset tool and can fix it...
  10. microsoft streets and trips

microsoft streets and trips: update microsoft street and trips https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_travel/microsoft-streets-and-trips/8f71472b-a8f7-464a-b24b-53e23fcc0d94

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do I correct licensing issue for Microsoft streets and trips

2. how to run Microsoft Streets & Trips on windows 10

3. microsoft streets and trips licensing error

4. Microsoft streets and trips 2013 license initialization error on purchased product?,
  5. streets and trips licensing error,
  6. microsoft streets and trips licensing error 0x80070005