Windows 10: Microsoft strore greyed out

Discus and support Microsoft strore greyed out in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My microsoft store is greyed out in tiles and i am unable to open it. Last time it was fixed by... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ArjunMr, May 26, 2021.

1. ArjunMr Win User

Microsoft strore greyed out

My microsoft store is greyed out in tiles and i am unable to open it. Last time it was fixed by thishttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-my-driver-and-now-microsoft-store-is-not/41d1e277-f633-483d-91d3-440b780304c4.i have done the same thing again but it is not working.please help me to fix it

:)

ArjunMr, May 26, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 26, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Colors looking grey in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the colors look grey on your computer. I would suggest you to check the color filters in Settings and see if that helps. Kindly, refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + U, to open
      Ease of Access Settings
    2. Now, select Color filters from the left pane.
    3. Under Use color filters, toggle the switch to
      off for Turn on color filters.
    4. Clear the check box for Allow the shortcut key to toggle filter on or off.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 26, 2021
  4. Flowcoat Win User

Windows 10 Windows Installer (msiserver) greyed out

I have tried to un-grey the properties in Windows Installer which is continually showing as 'running' but nothing is being installed. When I do try and update I get the 'another installation is happening' error message. It's set to manual. I've clicked
    on 'more actions' and it is still greyed out. Any other suggestions as at the moment I can't update anything.

Flowcoat, May 26, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft strore greyed out - Similar Threads - Microsoft strore greyed

2. Microsoft Edge Greyed out!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge Greyed out!: Although my laptop is running pretty smoothly I like to do regular maintenance. I only use the Edge browser and I haven't got another one. I was looking in my apps and features, and noticed the Microsoft Edge is greyed out. I think you can normally click on repair if it is...
  3. Microsoft Edge Greyed out!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge Greyed out!: Although my laptop is running pretty smoothly I like to do regular maintenance. I only use the Edge browser and I haven't got another one. I was looking in my apps and features, and noticed the Microsoft Edge is greyed out. I think you can normally click on repair if it is...
  4. Microsoft Edge Greyed out!

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Microsoft store and settings greyed out.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store and settings greyed out.: Ive tried powershell wreset nothings working. I cant go into settings ot the microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-and-settings-greyed-out/09dd8d7c-12b2-4d58-a103-1f08c94816c7
  6. Microsoft Store Greyed out

Microsoft Store Greyed out: [ATTACH] Windows version: [ATTACH] Yes. I have looked at every way to 'fix' this issue. The discussion is either 4-5 years old, or all of the solutions aren't working. Run CMD, fix the registry; restart the computer; add another user which is just the dumbest thing I've...
  7. ALL MICROSOFT APPS GREYED OUT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ALL MICROSOFT APPS GREYED OUT: ALL OF MY MICROSOFT APPS GREYED OUT WITH A EXCALAMATION SIGN.. I UPDATED MY WINDOWS BUT NOTHING CHANGED WHAT SHOULD I DO ? PLEASE HELP MICROSOFT... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-microsoft-apps-greyed-out/15f24896-9100-4fab-ab18-7241e05d7193
  8. All Microsoft programs Greyed OUT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All Microsoft programs Greyed OUT: I have a family 360 , account. My computer is working, but another computer in the house All the Microsoft programs are greyed out. We have restarted the computer, we have re-downloaded the suite, we have ran virus software. Any ideas why the programs are not working ??? This...
  9. Microsoft store Greyed out with !

Microsoft store Greyed out with !: I'm not sure what happened I was using my computer normally I noticed some of the games I was playing were lagging so I reset my computer hoping that would fix the problem. It did not, in fact, it made it much worse now the Microsoft store is greyed out with a !. I have tried...
  10. microsoft strore

microsoft strore: my microsoft store is not working properly, i think it's uninstall, my pc not showing me microsoft icon. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-strore/a1ea70d9-2399-47b1-9bd3-ae7d01212f6c"