Windows 10: microsoft strore
Discus and support microsoft strore in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; my microsoft store is not working properly, i think it's uninstall, my pc not showing me microsoft icon.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Toshankverma, Dec 23, 2018.
Thema:
microsoft strore
Loading...
-
microsoft strore - Similar Threads - microsoft strore
-
Microsoft Ends Snapdragon 850 Support in Windows 11 After Version 26H2
in Windows 10 NewsMicrosoft Ends Snapdragon 850 Support in Windows 11 After Version 26H2: Microsoft has confirmed that Windows 11 version 26H2 is the last release of Windows 11 that will support PCs powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 850 processor. The company added the notice to the Windows 11 Home and Pro page on its lifecycle website, which now states that... -
Microsoft Releases the Windows 11 2026 Update, Version 26H2, as a Small Enablement Package
in Windows 10 NewsMicrosoft Releases the Windows 11 2026 Update, Version 26H2, as a Small Enablement Package: Microsoft has released the Windows 11 2026 Update, also known as Windows 11 version 26H2, as announced on September 29 in a Windows Experience Blog post by John Cable, Vice President of Product Management for Windows Servicing and Delivery. The update is available now for... -
Microsoft Confirms Windows 11 Updates Cause Black Screens After Sign-In on Some Devices
in Windows 10 NewsMicrosoft Confirms Windows 11 Updates Cause Black Screens After Sign-In on Some Devices: Microsoft has confirmed that recent Windows 11 updates can leave some devices on a black screen after sign-in, with the desktop session failing to load, according to a new entry on the Windows release health dashboard. The issue affects Windows 11 versions 24H2, 25H2, and... -
Microsoft Pauses KB5002907 After the Update Deactivates or Removes Office 2016 and Office 2019
in Windows 10 NewsMicrosoft Pauses KB5002907 After the Update Deactivates or Removes Office 2016 and Office 2019: Microsoft has paused the rollout of KB5002907, an optional update for out-of-date Microsoft 365 Apps installations, after reports that it deactivated or, in some cases, completely removed perpetual Microsoft Office 2016 and Office 2019 installations on Windows PCs. The... -
Microsoft Fixes File History Backup Failures Caused by September Windows Updates
in Windows 10 NewsMicrosoft Fixes File History Backup Failures Caused by September Windows Updates: Microsoft has fixed a known issue that stopped the File History backup feature from working on some Windows PCs after the September 2026 security updates were installed. The fix ships in the optional KB5124010 and KB5124006 cumulative updates for Windows 11, according to... -
windows microsoft strore downloading without permission
in Windows 10 Gamingwindows microsoft strore downloading without permission: Hello, I have a very big problem with Microsoft Store. I’ve experienced this issue before. On my Windows device, it starts downloading without my permission, and it does this under the "Delivery Optimization" service. Unfortunately, while this is happening, I am unable to... -
windows microsoft strore downloading without permission
in Windows 10 Software and Appswindows microsoft strore downloading without permission: Hello, I have a very big problem with Microsoft Store. I’ve experienced this issue before. On my Windows device, it starts downloading without my permission, and it does this under the "Delivery Optimization" service. Unfortunately, while this is happening, I am unable to... -
Microsoft strore greyed out
in Microsoft Windows 10 StoreMicrosoft strore greyed out: My microsoft store is greyed out in tiles and i am unable to open it. Last time it was fixed by thishttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-my-driver-and-now-microsoft-store-is-not/41d1e277-f633-483d-91d3-440b780304c4.i have done the same thing again but... -
Just purchased windows 10 pro upgrade from microsoft strore and I can't find it - I bought...
in Microsoft Windows 10 StoreJust purchased windows 10 pro upgrade from microsoft strore and I can't find it - I bought...: Just purchased windows 10 pro upgrade from microsoft strore and I can't find it - I bought it to change my language from Chinese to English because I can't read anything - please help...