Windows 10: Microsoft Student Accunt

Discus and support Microsoft Student Accunt in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I installed microsoft teams on my home computer to do school work, but in doing so my school somehow installed dyknow, a tracker again on MY pc, and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AidanSmereczynski, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Microsoft Student Accunt

I installed microsoft teams on my home computer to do school work, but in doing so my school somehow installed dyknow, a tracker again on MY pc, and now when i press the windows key and type something to search this comes up with my school logo and name. It also blocked the microsoft store and several settings in the windows 10 settings app. My question is how I can disable this. Microsoft Student Accunt f7efc496-0b5b-47d1-840b-c3164c950a2e?upload=true.png

:)

AidanSmereczynski, Nov 6, 2020

2. Student Microsoft 365 stopped working

I am unable to use microsoft tools because it says I do not have office. I have the free version for students. Any suggestions.

SaraRogers3, Nov 6, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Announcing New Microsoft Student Partners and Program Updates

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...es/ba-p/835676

Brink, Nov 6, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Student Accunt

Announcing New Microsoft Student Partners and Program Updates

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...es/ba-p/835676

Brink, Nov 6, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Student Accunt

1. Microsoft Student Accunt - Similar Threads - Microsoft Student Accunt

2. Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016: I use Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016. Both Excel and Word the only programs I use frequently stop with a message that the program needs to be repaired and immediately closed down. I have modified the Office app using both Quick Repair and the longer On-line Repair,...
  3. Microsoft Store need login to personal Microsoft accunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store need login to personal Microsoft accunt: Hello,I am IT admin in a company and we migrated to Azure VPN and for successful connection the client computers need to have Azure VPN client installed and set up with our .xml file, everything is working except the installation of Azure VPN client from new Microsoft store...
  4. Microsoft Store need login to personal Microsoft accunt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store need login to personal Microsoft accunt: Hello,I am IT admin in a company and we migrated to Azure VPN and for successful connection the client computers need to have Azure VPN client installed and set up with our .xml file, everything is working except the installation of Azure VPN client from new Microsoft store...
  5. Microsoft Store need login to personal Microsoft accunt

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. Microsoft Office 2010 Home and student

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Office 2010 Home and student: Good day. I have the Microsoft office Home and student 2010 with product code that I want to install on this laptop but it does not take the cd so now I want to download it from the intern please...
  7. Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019: Here is a situation. I have a PC now and I'm looking forward to buying a new laptop. The question is if it will be possible to activate it on my current PC, and after 2 months install it on laptop. Is it assigned to my IP or something? To sum up, let me know if it is possible...
  8. Microsoft Student Account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Student Account: Hello, I have a problem with my Microsoft student account where I still get the message that I have to activate while I've heard that I can benefit from a free account. Please advise. Thank you...
  9. cancelling Microsoft Office Student and Home

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cancelling Microsoft Office Student and Home: Is there anyway to cancel a Microsoft Student and Home 2019. The charge was one-time and not reoccurring. The person is afraid someone else will get a hold on it and use it. BTW it is not on my account....
  10. activate Microsoft Student ID

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    activate Microsoft Student ID: I have a problem that a student sent me a word .docx which I need to review and edit but can not do that because MS word is asking for a key. Can you help please? *Mad 65750