Windows 10: Microsoft subscription license

Discus and support Microsoft subscription license in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, how can I transfer my windows enterprise subscription license over to a new computer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by HenQR, Mar 12, 2019.

1. HenQR Win User

Microsoft subscription license

Hello, how can I transfer my windows enterprise subscription license over to a new computer?

:)

HenQR, Mar 12, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows licensing - confusion

bogmali mentioned it.

I did not mention it, though, because, the software obtained through Technet is to be used is for evaluation purposes, not for use in a normal business setting - except as explained in the licensing.

Chances are , they would never notice, but, if, they did... he could face some fines and legal action at the worst. Maybe, even a spanking.

95Viper, Mar 12, 2019
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    Cancelling Microsoft Security Bulletin subscription

Just to follow up regarding Microsoft Security Bulletin concern.

• Did anyone answer your query regrading Microsoft Security Bulletin?
    • Did you already try to enter the username and password where your wife receive the email for the Microsoft Security Bulletin Releases?
    We suggest you to enter the email address where she receive the email about it and check if you can see the subscription to unsubscribe it.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Mar 12, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Microsoft to Offer Software on a Subscription Basis

Soon, among your usual utility bills of electricity, water, gas, telecom, could be a new addition, software. Microsoft has come up with a new subscription model, where instead of outright buying a license to use the software, consumers can subscribe to use it. A monthly or annual subscription charge has to be paid by the user (subscriber) to continue using the product.

This scheme for now covers products such as Microsoft Office and One Care security software. Analysts are already beginning to predict this will be Microsoft's next big business model which will fuel its growth in the years to come. There's much in store for both consumers and the company.

For the consumer it means value. Let's say I subscribe to Microsoft Office 2007 for this year at a charge of US $70, the next year, if Microsoft comes up with a new version of the software, say Office 2009, I can simply unsubscribe to this and switch over to that, a lot more convenient than if I were to buy a $350 copy of an Office 2007 variant at the store, and next year Microsoft comes up with the new version, I end up spending a lot more to be able to use that software.

For the company it means higher income, since each legitimate subscriber will have his own usage account and illegal copies of the software won't run since the user still needs a subscription account with Microsoft to even run the software or end up using the pirated product disc as paper-weight. While it's only limited to Office and One Care now, it wouldn't be too far-sighted to think other Microsoft products, even Windows for that matter, could come with subscription plans.

With inputs from Newser

btarunr, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft subscription license - Similar Threads - Microsoft subscription license

2. subscription Microsoft Office 365

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    subscription Microsoft Office 365: I have a subscription for Microsoft Office 365 for a computer at email address *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I need to renew this subscription as the credit card connected to the greenslopes account has been destroyed Can you please help me do this...
  3. Microsoft solitaire Premium subscription.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft solitaire Premium subscription.: My subscription is payed up to Feb 4 (and should auto update). So Why has my Solitaire started asking for a new Subscription payment. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-premium-subscription/123bf5bb-d911-46af-bc28-4f8f669988db
  4. microsoft license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    microsoft license: I would like to be given a new product key so as to renew my microsoft license https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-license/f45eea36-3494-4709-8d49-d55b5197b266"
  5. Microsoft subscription renewal?

Microsoft subscription renewal?: Does Microsoft call a person about subscription renewal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-subscription-renewal/2ccbe0af-5468-434f-a904-f425140136de"
  6. Subscription

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Subscription: I bought a 3 month xbox gold but after a month I need to buy more gold? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/subscription/a1db7413-e381-4c70-b019-8ec80f033bfc"
  7. Microsoft Subscription payment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Subscription payment: Can I use an Xbox gift card to pay for my Microsoft Account and Word subscription? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-subscription-payment/2fd8a721-46a0-4bfe-9fb8-7336eedf389b
  8. Microsoft subscription payment methods

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft subscription payment methods: I was wondering if I can use Microsoft or Windows gift cards to pay for OneDrive subscriptions (monthly or annual doesn’t truly matter) or do I have to pay for it differently like with Microsoft Office 365?...
  9. Subscriptions

Subscriptions: Hi everyone, I am looking for some help please, I have a monthly subscription to 365 personal, but I have just purchased a new laptop for my wife for work, do I get ten devices with my subscription if so is a laptop counted as a device, or do I have to start a new...
  10. business subscription of Microsoft Office

in Microsoft Office and 365
    business subscription of Microsoft Office: Sorry, I couldn't figure out a more descriptive name for my questions . . . I have the business subscription of Microsoft Office. It's installed on my Desktop (dual boot, so two), Lenovo 14", HP 17" and my daughter's Lenovo Lappy. OK, so that's my five installations. When...