Windows 10: Microsoft Subscription payment

Discus and support Microsoft Subscription payment in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can I use an Xbox gift card to pay for my Microsoft Account and Word subscription?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JulieLatham1, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Microsoft Subscription payment

Can I use an Xbox gift card to pay for my Microsoft Account and Word subscription?

:)

JulieLatham1, Oct 3, 2019

2. How to use Microsoft Account balance for Office 365 subscription!?!?!?!

Sign in to sign in to Services & subscriptions at
    http://account.microsoft.com

Find your due subscription in the list and select Pay now. Make sure you're signed in to the Microsoft account that's past due.

Add a new payment method: change your payment method by add a new way to pay.

Once your payment option is set, select Next to make the payment.

Note: You can't pay for a past-due subscription with a Microsoft account balance.

Andre for Directly, Oct 3, 2019
  3. not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Oct 3, 2019
  4. Microsoft Subscription payment

Payment for Xbox Game Pass subscription not working

Payment for Xbox Game Pass subscription does not work from my Microsoft Store. Every time I try to pay, I get an error message saying Payment cannot be processed at the moment. What should I do?

Khalid Syfullah, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Subscription payment

1. Microsoft Subscription payment - Similar Threads - Microsoft Subscription payment

2. Monthly Subscription payment went through, but I'm still seeing ads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monthly Subscription payment went through, but I'm still seeing ads: Solitaire Premium Edition - Monthly Subscription - Payment hit my bank but I'm still seeing ads https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monthly-subscription-payment-went-through-but-im/460983c8-664e-4133-8906-7fbe764e42a6
  3. Microsoft payment And Billings

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft payment And Billings: I cant able to add my Visa debit card details in my Microsoft account!! every time I try it says "check the info you entered.it doesn't match the info for this card"info which I entered is correct, but I don't know why it shows up the same error!!...
  4. microsoft payment error

microsoft payment error: hy, i am from india and i have been trying to add a payment method in my account but whenever i enter my card details and try to save it, it show that card information is wrong even if i have give all the correct details. pls help.......
  5. payment on microsoft store

payment on microsoft store: I have been unable to create a way to pay with my sbi credit card as well my sbi debit card.Tried activating international payments but no luck there too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment-on-microsoft-store/c1b567bc-4e44-4097-85ce-600882265c39
  6. Microsoft rewards and payments

Microsoft rewards and payments: I have a big problem. I just reedem a gift card on microsoft rewards. I see the 5 dollars on payment metods. But when I open the Roblox app downloaded from Microsoft Store and click on buy robux, doesn t appear the 5 dollars payment metod. Can help me?...
  7. My subscription to Office Payment is not going through.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My subscription to Office Payment is not going through.: I have tried many times to buy the subscription and a message is coming up saying There was a problem adding the payment method to your profile; as I have to add a new credit card Error Details Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help....
  8. Past Due Subscription Payments

in Windows 10 Customization
    Past Due Subscription Payments: I have been a subscriber of Microsoft 365 for years. When my payment doesn't clear occasionally, after so many days of non-payment I am unable to use Word or any of the other apps. I can open them but the fields are grayed out. Does this happen to anyone else? Or do you have...
  9. Microsoft subscription payment methods

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft subscription payment methods: I was wondering if I can use Microsoft or Windows gift cards to pay for OneDrive subscriptions (monthly or annual doesn’t truly matter) or do I have to pay for it differently like with Microsoft Office 365?...
  10. Payment for Xbox Game Pass subscription not working

Payment for Xbox Game Pass subscription not working: Payment for Xbox Game Pass subscription does not work from my Microsoft Store. Every time I try to pay, I get an error message saying Payment cannot be processed at the moment. What should I do?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. MICROSOFT&ULTIM