Windows 10: Microsoft Subscription payment

Discus and support Microsoft Subscription payment in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can I use an Xbox gift card to pay for my Microsoft Account and Word subscription?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JulieLatham1, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Microsoft Subscription payment

Can I use an Xbox gift card to pay for my Microsoft Account and Word subscription?

:)

JulieLatham1, Oct 3, 2019

2. How to use Microsoft Account balance for Office 365 subscription!?!?!?!

Sign in to sign in to Services & subscriptions at
    http://account.microsoft.com

Find your due subscription in the list and select Pay now. Make sure you're signed in to the Microsoft account that's past due.

Add a new payment method: change your payment method by add a new way to pay.

Once your payment option is set, select Next to make the payment.

Note: You can't pay for a past-due subscription with a Microsoft account balance.

Andre for Directly, Oct 3, 2019
  3. not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Oct 3, 2019
  4. Microsoft Subscription payment

Payment for Xbox Game Pass subscription not working

Payment for Xbox Game Pass subscription does not work from my Microsoft Store. Every time I try to pay, I get an error message saying Payment cannot be processed at the moment. What should I do?

Khalid Syfullah, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Subscription payment

1. Microsoft Subscription payment - Similar Threads - Microsoft Subscription payment

2. Payment

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Payment: Ok so, I was recently charged for 40$ by something called MICROSOFT*ULTIM. If that isn't a scam how do I refund it (if I can), and how do I cancel the subscription. I checked my subscriptions and services, and it wasn't in there. I checked the payment history too and it...
  3. Microsoft subscription payment methods

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft subscription payment methods: I was wondering if I can use Microsoft or Windows gift cards to pay for OneDrive subscriptions (monthly or annual doesn’t truly matter) or do I have to pay for it differently like with Microsoft Office 365?...
  4. Payment for Xbox Game Pass subscription not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Payment for Xbox Game Pass subscription not working: Payment for Xbox Game Pass subscription does not work from my Microsoft Store. Every time I try to pay, I get an error message saying Payment cannot be processed at the moment. What should I do?...
  5. Microsoft Payment Central - SCAM SPAM

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Payment Central - SCAM SPAM: Be aware all, there is an email circulating asking individuals (with their MSN Email) to log in to Microsoft Payment Central to process a refund. Ive had it confirmed from Microsoft that it is a SCAM email. I was nearly duped as i am one of those individuals that may be...
  6. Payments

Payments: I cannot seem to make a payment. when I try to pay, it says that 'We cannot process your payment.' I have tried changing cards/using pay pal and I'm sure that the details of the billing info is correct . Please help !...
  7. Microsoft subscription license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft subscription license: Hello, how can I transfer my windows enterprise subscription license over to a new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-subscription-license/3826327b-1f8f-43ef-b26a-93b33532fa02"
  8. Microsoft Store Payment setup error

Microsoft Store Payment setup error: Hi, Every time I try to set up a payment method in my account I get to the first screen of which payment method, card/paypal/phone and country. Then when I click next the screen clears but nothing else happens, all there is is the basic Microsoft account screen and nothing...
  9. Payment

Payment: I would like to ask if it is possible to buy Sea of Thieves which costs 34,99€ right now, with two 25€ gift cards? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment/346d56d9-48f3-46e4-9068-5939dac8c9a2"
  10. business subscription of Microsoft Office

in Microsoft Office and 365
    business subscription of Microsoft Office: Sorry, I couldn't figure out a more descriptive name for my questions . . . I have the business subscription of Microsoft Office. It's installed on my Desktop (dual boot, so two), Lenovo 14", HP 17" and my daughter's Lenovo Lappy. OK, so that's my five installations. When...