Windows 10: Microsoft subscription renewal?

Discus and support Microsoft subscription renewal? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Does Microsoft call a person about subscription renewal?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JQW9, Nov 11, 2019.

1. JQW9 Win User

Microsoft subscription renewal?

Does Microsoft call a person about subscription renewal?

:)

2. Game subscription renewal

Thanks for providing us specific details on what game you are experiencing this issue. If your account's billing and payment information are up-to-date and you're still having issues renewing your game subscription, we suggest that you follow the steps provided
    on this
    link
    on how to renew your Microsoft subscription. As stated on that page, some subscriptions that started using a prepaid card can't be renewed. To resolve this, you may purchase a new subscription for the game at

Microsoft Store

If you still encounter the same issue after following the solutions we have provided, you may get in touch with our Answer Desk sales and support team. Refer to this

link
    for more information.

Notify us if you have other questions. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Nov 11, 2019
  3. nokia music subscription renew

Your reply is not helping. Please give me a step by step process to renewing my music subscription.

Kunalp---01, Nov 11, 2019
  4. Microsoft subscription renewal?

Receiving an error message of renew your subscription.

Any one please suggest what to do? I am receiving an error message to renew subscription frequently

BhabaniBhattmishra, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft subscription renewal?

1. Microsoft subscription renewal? - Similar Threads - Microsoft subscription renewal

2. OneDrive Subscription Renewal.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OneDrive Subscription Renewal.: Hello,I got just got an email that I think might be fake. It says that my OneDrive Subscription will expire in November. I did not click on any of the links. I did go into my account manually and found out that OneDrive is renewed. I am still going to post the email on here...
  3. SUBSCRIPTION ISSUES RENEWAL

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    SUBSCRIPTION ISSUES RENEWAL: I purchased my laptop and Microsoft365 Home product last year. It expired in May. I renewed the subscription. I pay monthly. I can see in my credit card and account history that the May and June 2020 payments were indeed made; however, my services are "restricted". The...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw Premium subscription renewal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Premium subscription renewal: I am trying to pay so that I do not have ads on Microsoft Jigsaw. I upgraded to Premium in 2018 and it expired 2019 July. Cannot find where to pay for another 12 months for no ads Where do I go to pay When I click on upgrade to premium so I do not see ads all it comes up...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw Premium subscription renewal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Premium subscription renewal: I am trying to pay so that I do not have ads on Microsoft Jigsaw. I upgraded to Premium in 2018 and it expired 2019 July. Cannot find where to pay for another 12 months for no ads Where do I go to pay When I click on upgrade to premium so I do not see ads all it comes up...
  6. Renew your subscription on Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Renew your subscription on Microsoft store: So the other day I installed sea of thieves and i could get it or free as i had purchased it it on Xbox and the game is apart of Xbox play anywhere. I played it for a few days but then it said renew your subscription. I was confused as i have never payed for the Microsoft...
  7. Renewal of OFFICE-365 subscription

Renewal of OFFICE-365 subscription: Hi, I am unable to renew the OFFICE-365 subscription. The payment option only has a credit/debit card. Tried using multiple cards, it always says that the details entered are incorrect. The site says "Bank couldn't authorize the payment method". The debit cards are all active...
  8. subscription renewal

subscription renewal: I renewed my subscription and received an e-mail confirmation yet I still get "there is a problem with your renewal fix it" Help me get rid of this John T https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/subscription-renewal/becacf93-4959-41a0-858c-844aef6e46d4"
  9. Subscription Renewals

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Subscription Renewals: This may be a stupid question...but when my Office 365 subscription renews every year, do I have to reinstall or are updates automatic? I would think it's automatic, but when I review my Microsoft account, there is an install button illuminated as if I need to install....
  10. renewing premium player subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    renewing premium player subscription: I have two Microsoft accounts, one I use for personal use and the other for work with a local club. My subscription has expired but how do I renew it? When I click on the option on the Microsoft Solitaire Collection game screen it wants me to log in using the club's...