Windows 10: Microsoft sucks lately..Why does Microsoft keep freezing up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????

Discus and support Microsoft sucks lately..Why does Microsoft keep freezing up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Microsoft sucks lately...why does it keep freezing???????????????????????????... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BurstOsprey1112, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Microsoft sucks lately..Why does Microsoft keep freezing up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????

Microsoft sucks lately...why does it keep freezing???????????????????????????

:)

BurstOsprey1112, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft sucks lately..Why does Microsoft keep freezing up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????

1. Microsoft sucks lately..Why does Microsoft keep freezing up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????? - Similar Threads - Microsoft sucks lately

2. Why does Microsoft Photos suck so much?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Microsoft Photos suck so much?: So, I'm using Microsoft Photos to view and sort through a bunch of pictures I have. And it always goes the same way. I'm going through the pictures, and at a random point, when I'm looking at a photo, it will suddenly jump back 7 photos ago to something I was looking at...
  3. Why does Microsoft Photos suck so much?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Microsoft Photos suck so much?: So, I'm using Microsoft Photos to view and sort through a bunch of pictures I have. And it always goes the same way. I'm going through the pictures, and at a random point, when I'm looking at a photo, it will suddenly jump back 7 photos ago to something I was looking at...
  4. WHY DOES MICROSOFT SUPPORT SUCK ****?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY DOES MICROSOFT SUPPORT SUCK ****?: Literally i had to call in to work today because my internet was down, and My computer was on some ****. All i needed was to talk to someone. I call and they say "Support has moved online to cut down wait ques. Go onlinem, Good bye" and i HAVE TO **** WAIT IN A CUE TO GET...
  5. WHY DOES MICROSOFT SUPPORT SUCK ****?

WHY DOES MICROSOFT SUPPORT SUCK ****?: Literally i had to call in to work today because my internet was down, and My computer was on some ****. All i needed was to talk to someone. I call and they say "Support has moved online to cut down wait ques. Go onlinem, Good bye" and i HAVE TO **** WAIT IN A CUE TO GET...
  6. Why does microsoft suck so bad with updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does microsoft suck so bad with updates: Jesus this is getting old. A forced update and new broken stuff that was fine before microsoft got a crack at it. Every single update - EVERY ONE! Now my volume app wont open to adjust volumes. F'ing awesome MICROSOFT! You guys are amazing!!! You have finally broken me. I...
  7. Why does microsoft suck so bad with updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does microsoft suck so bad with updates: Jesus this is getting old. A forced update and new broken stuff that was fine before microsoft got a crack at it. Every single update - EVERY ONE! Now my volume app wont open to adjust volumes. F'ing awesome MICROSOFT! You guys are amazing!!! You have finally broken me. I...
  8. Why does microsoft suck so bad with updates

9. Does Microsoft Edge actually suck?

in Browsers and Email
    Does Microsoft Edge actually suck?: So there are a lot of rumors like "Edge sucks". I personally don't use edge but if it is a browser I would use it. I like using Opera GX as I think its a great browser. Is edge better? Alex Windows Version Number: 20H2 175539
  10. Why does Microsoft suck?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does Microsoft suck?: So Ive been playing on this new laptop for a few weeks when I notice that nothing is actually being saved on my laptop. Im all for backups and what not but its kinda of irritating when, from the address bar I start to delete one word at a time:...