Windows 10: Microsoft Sudoku and Jigsaw problems with opening the games

Discus and support Microsoft Sudoku and Jigsaw problems with opening the games in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello there, I'am trying for hours to get into Microsoft Sudoku but it's loading while the screen stays blue but nothing is happening. So I can not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Janneke van den Berg, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Microsoft Sudoku and Jigsaw problems with opening the games

Hello there,

I'am trying for hours to get into Microsoft Sudoku but it's loading while the screen stays blue but nothing is happening. So I can not do my daily challenges.

This is also by Microsoft Jigsaw the same problem.

What is going there ??????

Pls fix this asap pls pls pls

:)

Janneke van den Berg, Sep 20, 2018

2. adult game pop up ads appearing in microsoft games, especially sudoku and jigsaw

Hi,

In-game inquiries like turning off game advertisements are handled
    by our Xbox Support Team. We've made a research on how to stop Windows 10 displaying targeted ads.
    You may refer to the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on Privacy.
    • Click on General.
    • Under Chang privacy options, toggle switch to turn off Let apps use my advertising ID for experiences across apps.

If the same instance occurs, we recommend posting your concern to the Microsoft
    Jigsaw and Sudoku in-game community. Here are the links:

If you need further assistance, feel fee to post.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Schlag 96 Win User
    Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...803f8001/218cfe1c-12c7-4b33-9b13-658968b53dc6

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Sep 20, 2018
  4. Microsoft Sudoku and Jigsaw problems with opening the games

Jigsaw and sudoku

"Are you referring to a particular advertisement that pops up when playing Microsoft Jigsaw and Microsoft Sudoku? " Yes and the game only freezes during the Lindal ad being displayed.

"Have you made any changes to your device before encountering this issue?"

No and it only happens during this one ad for both games.

Are you getting any error message? No

Are you playing the game offline or online? Online

jabate1005, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Sudoku and Jigsaw problems with opening the games

1. Microsoft Sudoku and Jigsaw problems with opening the games - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sudoku Jigsaw

2. Is there a problem with Microsoft Sudoku?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a problem with Microsoft Sudoku?: Microsoft Sudoku is stating I need a score of 999,999,999 to achieve diamond level. I tried on several PC's, uninstalled and reinstalled program, repaired and reset it, also with no luck. Unable to insert a screenshot....
  3. Is there a problem with Microsoft Sudoku?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a problem with Microsoft Sudoku?: Microsoft Sudoku is stating I need a score of 999,999,999 to achieve diamond level. I tried on several PC's, uninstalled and reinstalled program, repaired and reset it, also with no luck. Unable to insert a screenshot....
  4. Microsoft jigsaw games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft jigsaw games: My Microsoft jigsaw games do not load. i get 2 games that cannot be deleted and two other games that have been played but appear as new. I have purchased over 160 games and cant play them...
  5. Microsoft Sudoku not loading games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku not loading games: There was some kind of upgrade a few days ago. The next day Sudoku would not load and it still won't load several days later. I rebooted my computer and it installed updates but that didn't help....
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw problem: Puzzle I am working on reverts back to 16% completion point whenever I close, shut down and restart. Does same when puzzle freezes due to a few minutes of inactivity. Can't get past this point on this puzzle unless I sit for hours to complete it in one sitting. I have had...
  7. microsoft sudoku daily games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft sudoku daily games: I've been playing this game for years. I just noticed that all my awards for July are missing. What make this happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sudoku-daily-games/44b49502-48d6-4d75-8d35-15a08e5e454b
  8. Microsoft sudoku and jigsaws daily challenge. freeze problem. on the free games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft sudoku and jigsaws daily challenge. freeze problem. on the free games.: When running the free version of these games, an Advert called "Slots Era" runs. On completion, when the close button appears, the advert crashes and the screen freezes. This applies to all the "Free games" I, and my wife have run on our laptops. On our paid games, this is...
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Game: This morning I had problems getting into the game. I owned every puzzle available to purchase and I had completed all of them until there were are least two more levels added. I have my correct amount of gold, but I no longer own all the puzzles. What do I need to do to...
  10. Microsoft Sudoku set of games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku set of games: when the ads start to appear on the sudoku set of games the games freeze and are unplayable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-sudoku-set-of-games/ad65c3a1-1133-4fba-b192-ad6eda5c4aa0

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft sudoku not working

2. microsoft sudoku not loading

3. microsoft sudoku not working 2019

4. microsoft sudoku problem,
  5. microsoft sudoku issues,
  6. microsoft sudoku will not start,
  7. microsoft jigsaw issues,
  8. problems with microsoft sudoku,
  9. microsoft sudoku freezing,
  10. microsoft jigsaw troubleshooting,
  11. why isnt microsft sudoku working,