Windows 10: Microsoft Sudoku executes but does not connect with the stored game data.

Discus and support Microsoft Sudoku executes but does not connect with the stored game data. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This problem has been occurring since Sep. 3 2020. 1. I have uninstalled and re-installed several times. 2. I have run the troubleshooter while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WonderClover48, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Microsoft Sudoku executes but does not connect with the stored game data.

This problem has been occurring since Sep. 3 2020.

1. I have uninstalled and re-installed several times.

2. I have run the troubleshooter while executing Sudoku--no problems detected.

3. I have run wsreset.exe many times--did not help.

4. My other games Solitaire, Minesweeper, Mahjong all work correctly.

5. I noted that the last time I was able to run Sudoku, some of my data seemed to be corrupted--for example the progress for the 250 games completed read "3" should have been 230, even though the "yellowed area" indicating progress indicated closer to 230 than 3. In fact I had only 2 different tasks to complete everything, but haven't been able to access the data since.

Would welcome any suggestions.

Wondercover48

:)

WonderClover48, Sep 5, 2020

2. Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenge game crashes during the game.

Hi LJamesBlythe,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the potential reasons why Microsoft Sudoku crashes when playing. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 5, 2020
  3. Microsoft Sudoku - Connection to your Xbox Live could not be established on Windows 10 Pro N

I am using Wndows 10. Microsoft Sudoku asks me to connect it to my Xbox Live games account so it can log daily achievements and share them. When I try to connect it says it cannot connect and I might not be connected to the internet.

I have Microsoft Solitaire Connection and play the Daily Challenges and tournament Events. It connects fine and records data and shows my achievements and ranks vs friends and my internet group.

I can go into the Xbox Live game center and I see Microsoft Sudoku listed as one of my games with a 'Play' icon next to it. I can launch it from Xbox Live game center and it runs then says it can't connect to Xbox Live.... I just launched it from that application.

Further details:
    • I just downloaded these applications from the store, deleted and reinstalled them so they are the latest versions.
    • Windows 10 was just reinstalled and says it is current on all updates.
    • This problem has happened on my PC and on my laptop on same wifi.
    • Microsoft Solitaire Collection on the same PC works perfectly fine and connects fine.
    • I looked at the firewall and it said it allows 'Microsoft Sudoku' through.
    • Any suggestions how to make this connect?

DouglasEckhart, Sep 5, 2020
  4. Microsoft Sudoku executes but does not connect with the stored game data.

Microsoft Daily Challenge Sudoku

Hi Mary,

There are many possible reasons why you are experiencing issues with Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenges. It is possible that the app needs an update or an error with the in-game server. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issue start after an update?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?
    • Does the same issue occur on your other apps?

In the meantime, we suggest that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates on your PC by following the steps on this

link
    . You can also check for new app updates on Windows Store by performing the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Sudoku executes but does not connect with the stored game data.

1. Microsoft Sudoku executes but does not connect with the stored game data. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sudoku executes

2. lost accomplishments and data on Sudoku

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost accomplishments and data on Sudoku: this is the third time at the end of a month I lost all my games for the entire month. This time I also lost everything since the game has been upgraded, I was somewhere between level 45 and 50 and now I am level 1. I love playing this game but am tired of getting to the...
  3. Microsoft Sudoku not loading games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku not loading games: There was some kind of upgrade a few days ago. The next day Sudoku would not load and it still won't load several days later. I rebooted my computer and it installed updates but that didn't help....
  4. Microsoft Sudoku daily challenge data lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku daily challenge data lost: I'm on Windows 10 version 2004 and have been playing Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenge since before this new version started. It crashed so I uninstalled and reinstalled it. When I reloaded it to play the Daily Challenge all my statistics , awards and previous games were gone....
  5. Microsoft sudoku

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft sudoku: Why sudoku interrupts suddenly? Why it sometimes looses the current session? Why the player has not the possibility to copy a cell to one another? Why it is not possible to simulate the moves without increasing errors in classic?...
  6. Microsoft Sudoku

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku: Hello, how can I get the Microsoft Sudoku game that holds 1000 points of achievements instead of the one that gets you only 200? Regards, Ron https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sudoku/b85c4ef0-34d7-42f1-8b5e-979f9637c251
  7. Microsoft Sudoku

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku: Good morning! I recently started playing Microsoft Sudoku Win 8 and have really enjoyed it. However this morning all of a sudden the game will not let me sign into Xbox Live at all. It continues to give me the message "This in-app purchase item is no longer available in...
  8. microsoft sudoku daily games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft sudoku daily games: I've been playing this game for years. I just noticed that all my awards for July are missing. What make this happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sudoku-daily-games/44b49502-48d6-4d75-8d35-15a08e5e454b
  9. Sudoku game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudoku game: Why? When solitaire ad shows up. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sudoku-game/7ec72e3b-3484-45b8-b4fe-5c8d74a00df7
  10. Microsoft Sudoku set of games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku set of games: when the ads start to appear on the sudoku set of games the games freeze and are unplayable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-sudoku-set-of-games/ad65c3a1-1133-4fba-b192-ad6eda5c4aa0