Windows 10: Microsoft Sudoku Freezes

Discus and support Microsoft Sudoku Freezes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Microsoft Sudoku Freezes then if I try to run Task Manager, Sudoku will auto terminate. Everytime I reload the MS game nagger runs first. According to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by T Patrick Culp, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Microsoft Sudoku Freezes

Microsoft Sudoku Freezes then if I try to run Task Manager, Sudoku will auto terminate. Everytime I reload the MS game nagger runs first. According to this Community hundreds of others have the same problem. It appears to be related to the nagger time out.
    I have tried all the Community "fixes" but none work. Microsoft knows the Nagger is causing the problem but correcting it seems not to be cost effective.
    Is there any NEW fixes for this NAGGING problem?

:)

T Patrick Culp, Apr 12, 2019

2. Microsoft Sudoku Freezing

Microsoft Sudoku freezes during game play, the clock continues to tick, but the interface does not respond until a new Advert has been loaded.

Same issue as reported here which is still unsolved

Microsoft Sudoku Freezes When Ads are Loading

Martin Emerson, Apr 12, 2019
  3. Microsoft Sudoku

Microsoft Sudoku continues to freeze for a few seconds while playing. I have uninstalled and reinstalled both the game and the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I have also verified at all updates are current. I am able to log into the game and play for
    a while before it begins to freeze. It will then freeze every few moves.

Any suggestions on what else I should do to remedy this problem?

Thanks!

CarolynRedmond, Apr 12, 2019
  4. marsilvo Win User

Microsoft Sudoku Freezes

Microsoft Sudoku

The game is Microsoft Sudoku. The NBA add only appears on it so far. The add itself freezes and consequently the game itself. As soon as other adds come on there is no problem with the game. I have reinstalled Microsoft store as per your suggestion but
    the NBA add freezing persist. Please let me know if you need any other information. No other games or adds are causing problem on my notebook. Thanks for your help on solving this.

marsilvo, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Sudoku Freezes

1. Microsoft Sudoku Freezes - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sudoku Freezes

2. Since last update, Microsoft Sudoku will freeze.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Since last update, Microsoft Sudoku will freeze.: Since last update, Microsoft Sudoku will freeze when Advertisements change. Mouse function stops and if you move the cursor to a different spot, your last click will happen where the cursor is located thus causing errors in the game...
  3. Microsoft sudoku

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft sudoku: Why sudoku interrupts suddenly? Why it sometimes looses the current session? Why the player has not the possibility to copy a cell to one another? Why it is not possible to simulate the moves without increasing errors in classic?...
  4. Microsoft Sudoku

Microsoft Sudoku: Why has all the data from playing Sudoku during July just been deleted for the second time this month IT IS NOT THE 1st JULY TODAY FOR THE SECOND TIME I trust all data will be restored Dave Cadey...
  5. Microsoft Sudoku

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku: Hello, how can I get the Microsoft Sudoku game that holds 1000 points of achievements instead of the one that gets you only 200? Regards, Ron https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sudoku/b85c4ef0-34d7-42f1-8b5e-979f9637c251
  6. Microsoft Sudoku

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Sudoku: Microsoft Sudoku. This game will not open can anyone tell me why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sudoku/9b1a85c9-e3f1-4405-a731-364a01043994"
  7. Microsoft Sudoku

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku: Good morning! I recently started playing Microsoft Sudoku Win 8 and have really enjoyed it. However this morning all of a sudden the game will not let me sign into Xbox Live at all. It continues to give me the message "This in-app purchase item is no longer available in...
  8. Microsoft Sudoku

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Sudoku: I play everyday daily challenges by Microsoft Sudoku and Microsoft Mahjong and Microsoft Jigsaw and the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. However you have the commercials and the one is all the time the Bingo commercial. From this day on the commercial is not to be closed after...
  9. Microsoft Sudoku

Microsoft Sudoku: I play everyday my daily challenges by Micosoft Sudoku and others. However you have all the time commercials. Its the Bingo commercial but if I want to open one of the three daily challenges the commercial is popping up and normaly you can close these but not today I have...
  10. Microsoft Sudoku

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku: Once again, Microsoft Sudoku won't open. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game. It will open to the cover page but then just sits there and will not go ahead and open the game page where I can pick what I want to play. The advertising box on this game continues to be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft sudoku freezing

2. microsoft sudoku not working

3. sudoku install hanGS installing frameworks 16%

4. microsoft sudoku locks up,
  5. microsoft sudoko freezes,
  6. microsoft sudoku keeps locking up,
  7. MICROSOFT SODOKU stuck on start screen,
  8. microsoft sudoku freeze,
  9. microsoft sudoku hangs,
  10. Soduku is not working on Windows 10 ,
  11. microsoft sudoku,