Windows 10: Microsoft Sudoku not loading games

Discus and support Microsoft Sudoku not loading games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; There was some kind of upgrade a few days ago. The next day Sudoku would not load and it still won't load several days later. I rebooted my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JZlme, Oct 15, 2020.

1. JZlme Win User

Microsoft Sudoku not loading games

There was some kind of upgrade a few days ago. The next day Sudoku would not load and it still won't load several days later. I rebooted my computer and it installed updates but that didn't help.

:)

JZlme, Oct 15, 2020

2. Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenge game crashes during the game.

Hi LJamesBlythe,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the potential reasons why Microsoft Sudoku crashes when playing. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 15, 2020
  3. adult game pop up ads appearing in microsoft games, especially sudoku and jigsaw

Hi,

In-game inquiries like turning off game advertisements are handled
    by our Xbox Support Team. We've made a research on how to stop Windows 10 displaying targeted ads.
    You may refer to the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on Privacy.
    • Click on General.
    • Under Chang privacy options, toggle switch to turn off Let apps use my advertising ID for experiences across apps.

If the same instance occurs, we recommend posting your concern to the Microsoft
    Jigsaw and Sudoku in-game community. Here are the links:

If you need further assistance, feel fee to post.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 15, 2020
  4. Microsoft Sudoku not loading games

Microsoft Sudoku

Hi Mary,

There are many possible reasons why you Sudoku is not working on your PC. It is possible that the current version of the game is not updated to be compatible with the Windows Update version installed on your computer. To properly isolate your concern, please
    provide us the following information:

• What is exactly happening when you tried to play the game?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • Are you still able to launch and play other Microsoft Casual Games like Microsoft Solitaire?

In the meantime, you may perform the suggested solutions on this
    link
    to help resolve the issue.

Loraine Mon, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Sudoku not loading games

1. Microsoft Sudoku not loading games - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sudoku loading

2. Sudoku won't load

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sudoku won't load: For the past week, the game starts but never gets past the 'Loading' screen. This happens on both my PC and android phone. If I disconnect my Xbox Live account, it works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sudoku-wont-load/f01a498c-1480-4a67-aa56-e45b2530b9c0
  3. Sudoku won't load

Sudoku won't load: For the past few days, I have been unable to play Microsoft Sudoku. When I click on the Sudoku icon it opens the first screen, never advancing or loading the app. I have attempted to reset the app, clear the cashe, and unistall/reinstall to no avail....
  4. Microsoft sudoku

Microsoft sudoku: Why sudoku interrupts suddenly? Why it sometimes looses the current session? Why the player has not the possibility to copy a cell to one another? Why it is not possible to simulate the moves without increasing errors in classic?...
  5. Microsoft Sudoku

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Sudoku: Why has all the data from playing Sudoku during July just been deleted for the second time this month IT IS NOT THE 1st JULY TODAY FOR THE SECOND TIME I trust all data will be restored Dave Cadey...
  6. Microsoft Sudoku

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku: Hello, how can I get the Microsoft Sudoku game that holds 1000 points of achievements instead of the one that gets you only 200? Regards, Ron https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sudoku/b85c4ef0-34d7-42f1-8b5e-979f9637c251
  7. Microsoft Sudoku

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku: Good morning! I recently started playing Microsoft Sudoku Win 8 and have really enjoyed it. However this morning all of a sudden the game will not let me sign into Xbox Live at all. It continues to give me the message "This in-app purchase item is no longer available in...
  8. microsoft sudoku daily games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft sudoku daily games: I've been playing this game for years. I just noticed that all my awards for July are missing. What make this happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sudoku-daily-games/44b49502-48d6-4d75-8d35-15a08e5e454b
  9. Sudoku game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudoku game: Why? When solitaire ad shows up. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sudoku-game/7ec72e3b-3484-45b8-b4fe-5c8d74a00df7
  10. Microsoft Sudoku set of games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku set of games: when the ads start to appear on the sudoku set of games the games freeze and are unplayable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-sudoku-set-of-games/ad65c3a1-1133-4fba-b192-ad6eda5c4aa0

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft sudoku not loading