Windows 10: Microsoft Sudoku not saving my daily challenge results

Discus and support Microsoft Sudoku not saving my daily challenge results in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As of 11/7 Microsoft Sudoku is not saving the results of my daily challenges. As of 11/7 I have been traveling and am now in another location. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DarrylWillis1, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Microsoft Sudoku not saving my daily challenge results

As of 11/7 Microsoft Sudoku is not saving the results of my daily challenges. As of 11/7 I have been traveling and am now in another location. I have reinstalled and reset the the game. It has not solved the problem. How do I debug this game?

:)

DarrylWillis1, Nov 23, 2020

2. Microsoft Daily Challenge Sudoku

Hi Mary,

There are many possible reasons why you are experiencing issues with Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenges. It is possible that the app needs an update or an error with the in-game server. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issue start after an update?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?
    • Does the same issue occur on your other apps?

In the meantime, we suggest that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates on your PC by following the steps on this

link
    . You can also check for new app updates on Windows Store by performing the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Nov 23, 2020
  3. daily challenges sudoku

I do all the daily challenges but for the last five days I have been unable to do the sudoku. The advert " Slots Era" will not close to allow the sudoku challenge to open. This same advert comes up for all the other challenges but closes when the close
    button is pressed. A change of advert might help! Any suggestions.

ColinDavies4, Nov 23, 2020
  4. Microsoft Sudoku not saving my daily challenge results

microsoft sudoku daily challenges

Hi Ebrobinson,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with daily challenges with Microsoft Sudoku.

To troubleshoot regarding any issues with the apps which are installed from Microsoft store, I suggest you to refer the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store.

However, if the issue with the daily challenges still persists, I suggest you to refer the section “What do I do if I’m having trouble with a Daily Challenge?”
    From the article Microsoft casual games FAQ.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Sudoku not saving my daily challenge results

1. Microsoft Sudoku not saving my daily challenge results - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sudoku saving

2. Microsoft Sudoku not saving my daily challenge results

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku not saving my daily challenge results: After sign in issue resolved, Microsoft Sudoku not saving my daily challenge results. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sudoku-not-saving-my-daily-challenge/e853bfb1-886c-4e72-9bcc-68c59c0776f5
  3. Microsoft Sudoku not saving my daily challenge results

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku not saving my daily challenge results: After sign in issue resolved, Microsoft Sudoku not saving my daily challenge results. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sudoku-not-saving-my-daily-challenge/e853bfb1-886c-4e72-9bcc-68c59c0776f5
  4. Sudoku daily challenge not saving online?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudoku daily challenge not saving online?: daily challenge not saved for the first ten days of Feb = is this being addressed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sudoku-daily-challenge-not-saving-online/af57ded0-d394-4af7-bc15-0fd9e305f0b2
  5. Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenges

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenges: I have played the daily challenges in both Microsoft Sudoku and Solitaire all 5 games for several years. For some reason after completing all the games successfully the monthly calendar showing my monthly success began to show the daily challenges as undone. I thought maybe...
  6. Microsoft Sudoku daily challenge data lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku daily challenge data lost: I'm on Windows 10 version 2004 and have been playing Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenge since before this new version started. It crashed so I uninstalled and reinstalled it. When I reloaded it to play the Daily Challenge all my statistics , awards and previous games were gone....
  7. Microsoft Daily Sudoku Challenge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Daily Sudoku Challenge: Has anyone else had practically all their completed games for May deleted. This morning only the game for the 4th was showing as completed, when, last night, every day was completed up to the 30th....
  8. Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenge: Completed all daily challenges this month so far. Now last day of month I can't get past the advert - when it reaches the end it won't disappear when I click the X, so I can't get to the game....
  9. System doesn’t save sudoku daily challenges

in Windows 10 Customization
    System doesn’t save sudoku daily challenges: My system didn’t save the daily challenge when I played sudoku. For a few second a success badge appeares on the screen and then it goes away. But after the second competition it always saves. Why?...
  10. microsoft sudoku daily challenges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft sudoku daily challenges: First successful completion of the daily challenge often does not save. After the success badge is displayed for a few seconds it goes away and I have to do it over. It always saves on the second completion. The second and third game if the daily challenge always save OK....