Windows 10: Microsoft Sudoku Problem with sign in

Discus and support Microsoft Sudoku Problem with sign in in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't sign into Microsoft Sudoku. When I try, it flashes the Xbox sign-in splash screen and immediately goes back to the Sudoku games screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JohnPatterson7, Feb 5, 2024.

1. Microsoft Sudoku Problem with sign in

I can't sign into Microsoft Sudoku. When I try, it flashes the Xbox sign-in splash screen and immediately goes back to the Sudoku games screen. Everything worked well until a few days ago.

:)

JohnPatterson7, Feb 5, 2024

2. Microsoft Sudoku

Hi,

Issues with signing to the Microsoft Sudoku may occur due to server connection error or if the game is not updated. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issues start after an update?
    • Are you launching the game on the Xbox App?
    • Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the game?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows Apps on your computer by clicking the
    Run troubleshooter button on this link.

Loraine Mon, Feb 5, 2024
  3. Microsoft sudoku will not let me sign in

Only sudoku will not sign in to xbox every other game no problem. I can even sign in to xbox itself no problem.

DaveDavis1, Feb 5, 2024
  4. Microsoft Sudoku Problem with sign in

Microsoft Sudoku app problem.

Hi Norsk,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?
    I suggest you to perform the below methods and check if it helps.

Make sure the Windows is up to date.

Please check your Windows updates (including optional updates).

• At the Start screen, type Windows Update.
    • Select Check for Update.
    • Download and Install the latest Windows Updates.

You can uninstall and reinstall Sudoku and check if you get the options remove the ads.

To uninstall:

• Press Windows Key on the keyboard

• Type Sudoku

• Right click on the app and uninstall.

Install it back from Windows Store.

Check if it helps.

I hope the information helps. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Feb 5, 2024
Thema:

Microsoft Sudoku Problem with sign in

1. Microsoft Sudoku Problem with sign in - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sudoku Problem

2. Microsoft Sudoku Problem with sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku Problem with sign in: I can't sign into Microsoft Sudoku. When I try, it flashes the Xbox sign-in splash screen and immediately goes back to the Sudoku games screen. Everything worked well until a few days ago....
  3. microsoft sudoku will not let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft sudoku will not let me sign in: I can sign in on all the other daily challenges, but sudoku only lets me play as a guest. I have uninstalled and re installed but nothing seems to helpAny ideas...
  4. microsoft sudoku will not let me sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft sudoku will not let me sign in: I can sign in on all the other daily challenges, but sudoku only lets me play as a guest. I have uninstalled and re installed but nothing seems to helpAny ideas...
  5. Is there a problem with Microsoft Sudoku?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a problem with Microsoft Sudoku?: Microsoft Sudoku is stating I need a score of 999,999,999 to achieve diamond level. I tried on several PC's, uninstalled and reinstalled program, repaired and reset it, also with no luck. Unable to insert a screenshot....
  6. Is there a problem with Microsoft Sudoku?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a problem with Microsoft Sudoku?: Microsoft Sudoku is stating I need a score of 999,999,999 to achieve diamond level. I tried on several PC's, uninstalled and reinstalled program, repaired and reset it, also with no luck. Unable to insert a screenshot....
  7. Sudoku problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sudoku problem: Sudoku problem, not updating https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sudoku-problem/be2a4d1c-395b-46be-b723-e3d5c9ed5a57
  8. Microsoft sudoku

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft sudoku: Why sudoku interrupts suddenly? Why it sometimes looses the current session? Why the player has not the possibility to copy a cell to one another? Why it is not possible to simulate the moves without increasing errors in classic?...
  9. Microsoft Sudoku

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku: Hello, how can I get the Microsoft Sudoku game that holds 1000 points of achievements instead of the one that gets you only 200? Regards, Ron https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sudoku/b85c4ef0-34d7-42f1-8b5e-979f9637c251
  10. Microsoft Sudoku

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku: Good morning! I recently started playing Microsoft Sudoku Win 8 and have really enjoyed it. However this morning all of a sudden the game will not let me sign into Xbox Live at all. It continues to give me the message "This in-app purchase item is no longer available in...