Windows 10: Microsoft Sudoku shows a message about buying the full version and won't sign in.

Discus and support Microsoft Sudoku shows a message about buying the full version and won't sign in. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I launch Microsoft Sudoku, I get a message [ATTACH] Xbox is not signed in, which usually happens automatically. When I close the dialog, I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Digital Camel, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Microsoft Sudoku shows a message about buying the full version and won't sign in.

When I launch Microsoft Sudoku, I get a message

Microsoft Sudoku shows a message about buying the full version and won't sign in. 7c9e9c56-f43c-4e7f-a93e-78877c4bb421?upload=true.png

Xbox is not signed in, which usually happens automatically. When I close the dialog, I can play, but no logged in. If I try to login by clicking the Xbox tile in the upper right corner, I get the dialog, again.

Anyone know how to fix this?

:)

Digital Camel, Apr 24, 2020

2. Microsoft sudoku will not let me sign in

Microsoft Sudoku will not sign in so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it but it is not showing my past games

WorcesterWR, Apr 24, 2020
  3. sudoku wont sign into xbox

When I activate Microsoft Sudoku I get a message telling me to sign into Xbox first then open the Sudoku app again. It happens even when I'm already signed into Xbox. I can't sync my achievements. I've tried many things that included uninstalling Microsoft
    Sudoku, rebooting my windows tablet, and "no luck". I also uninstalled Sudoku, signed into Xbox, downloaded Sudoku while in Xbox, and "no luck". What else can I do?

Somuchfun2, Apr 24, 2020
  4. Microsoft Sudoku shows a message about buying the full version and won't sign in.

Microsoft Sudoku

Hi,

Issues with signing to the Microsoft Sudoku may occur due to server connection error or if the game is not updated. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issues start after an update?
    • Are you launching the game on the Xbox App?
    • Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the game?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows Apps on your computer by clicking the
    Run troubleshooter button on this link.

Loraine Mon, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Sudoku shows a message about buying the full version and won't sign in.

1. Microsoft Sudoku shows a message about buying the full version and won't sign in. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sudoku shows

2. Microsoft Sudoku Problem with sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku Problem with sign in: I can't sign into Microsoft Sudoku. When I try, it flashes the Xbox sign-in splash screen and immediately goes back to the Sudoku games screen. Everything worked well until a few days ago....
  3. Microsoft Sudoku Problem with sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku Problem with sign in: I can't sign into Microsoft Sudoku. When I try, it flashes the Xbox sign-in splash screen and immediately goes back to the Sudoku games screen. Everything worked well until a few days ago....
  4. microsoft sudoku will not let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft sudoku will not let me sign in: I can sign in on all the other daily challenges, but sudoku only lets me play as a guest. I have uninstalled and re installed but nothing seems to helpAny ideas...
  5. microsoft sudoku will not let me sign in

microsoft sudoku will not let me sign in: I can sign in on all the other daily challenges, but sudoku only lets me play as a guest. I have uninstalled and re installed but nothing seems to helpAny ideas...
  6. Microsoft Sudoku won't log me in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku won't log me in.: I've run the troubleshooter, tried looking for windows updates, logging out and logging back in and uninstalling and reinstalling the app. When I try to launch the app, the xbox login window flashes on the screen for a fraction of a second, but then I only get logged in as a...
  7. Microsoft Sudoku won't log me in.

Microsoft Sudoku won't log me in.: I've run the troubleshooter, tried looking for windows updates, logging out and logging back in and uninstalling and reinstalling the app. When I try to launch the app, the xbox login window flashes on the screen for a fraction of a second, but then I only get logged in as a...
  8. Minecraft still says buy the full version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft still says buy the full version: Hi, so I have just bough Minecraft bedrock and then I installed it but when I run it[ATTACH][ATTACH] say I have to buy the game even though I have already bought the game...
  9. Sudoku won't load

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sudoku won't load: For the past week, the game starts but never gets past the 'Loading' screen. This happens on both my PC and android phone. If I disconnect my Xbox Live account, it works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sudoku-wont-load/f01a498c-1480-4a67-aa56-e45b2530b9c0
  10. Microsoft Sudoku won't load after Windows Version Update 1903

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku won't load after Windows Version Update 1903: My computer performed the Windows 10 Feature update version 1903 yesterday. Today Microsoft Sudoku will not load. The blue title page displays for 1-2 seconds and then disappears. Solitaire, Ultimate Word Games and Mahjong all load properly. Sudoku worked fine 2 days ago....