Windows 10: Microsoft Sudoku stalls on Splash Screen - I have tried everything to uninstall, reinstall,...

Discus and support Microsoft Sudoku stalls on Splash Screen - I have tried everything to uninstall, reinstall,... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; But now when it opens, it also opens a tab for Microsoft Sudoku - News. Which brings me a Microsoft Casual Games advertisement to install Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Justjo1031, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Microsoft Sudoku stalls on Splash Screen - I have tried everything to uninstall, reinstall,...

But now when it opens, it also opens a tab for Microsoft Sudoku - News.

Which brings me a Microsoft Casual Games advertisement to install Microsoft Solitaire Collection to my iPhone.

There is a box to click on "Back to Microsoft Sudoku."

When I click on this I get an error box:

X xboxliveapp-12972921819:

This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an association with it for performing this action.

OK

I don't know how to do this!!

I successfully play Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Microsoft Ultimate Word Games, and Microsoft Jigsawon a daily basis and miss my daily Microsoft Sudoku challenges.

Will someone please help me? With easy to follow instructions that actually will finally fix this problem?

Thank you in advance for any assistance that will allow me to get Sudoku up and running so I can catch up on all the new challenges for December.

:)

Justjo1031, Dec 19, 2020
  2. stoggs1 Win User

Halo 5 forge crashes on splash screen

Hey guys, yesterday i downloaded the halo 5 forge for windows 10 but every time i launch the game it just crashes at the splash screen.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice now and uninstalled and reinstalled the halo app as well and reset the windows 10 which all have been suggested to do from google searches, but no matter what i have tried the game wont work.

Any help will be appreciated.

stoggs1, Dec 19, 2020
  3. Uninstall problems w/ Minesweeper and Sudoku

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?
    I suggest you to perform the below methods and check if it helps.

Make sure the Windows is up to date.

Please check your Windows updates (including optional updates).

• At the Start screen, type Windows Update.
    • Select Check for Update.
    • Download and Install the latest Windows Updates.

You can uninstall and reinstall Sudoku and check if you get the options remove the ads.

To uninstall:

• Press Windows Key on the keyboard

• Type Sudoku

• Right click on the app and uninstall.

Install it back from Windows Store.

Check if it helps.

I hope the information helps. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you.

WilliamSuiter1, Dec 19, 2020
  4. Microsoft Sudoku stalls on Splash Screen - I have tried everything to uninstall, reinstall,...

Microsoft Sudoku

Hi,

Issues with signing to the Microsoft Sudoku may occur due to server connection error or if the game is not updated. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issues start after an update?
    • Are you launching the game on the Xbox App?
    • Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the game?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows Apps on your computer by clicking the
    Run troubleshooter button on this link.

Loraine Mon, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Sudoku stalls on Splash Screen - I have tried everything to uninstall, reinstall,...

1. Microsoft Sudoku stalls on Splash Screen - I have tried everything to uninstall, reinstall,... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sudoku stalls

2. ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR, I have tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR, I have tried everything: Hello all,I have an issue browsing websites from my laptop, i get the error message ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR. Its the same error no matter which website I try to access. I have a working wifi connection, laptop is connected to the wifi, I see data packages send back and forth...
  3. ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR, I have tried everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR, I have tried everything: Hello all,I have an issue browsing websites from my laptop, i get the error message ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR. Its the same error no matter which website I try to access. I have a working wifi connection, laptop is connected to the wifi, I see data packages send back and forth...
  4. ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR, I have tried everything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 10 boot stalls, tried everything, can't fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 boot stalls, tried everything, can't fix: Hello,My computer running Windows 10 Pro latest version keeps stalling while it boots. I boot the computer, it spins about once and then stops as the dots get around the top, and then that's it. USB's are still on apart from the keyboard, my lights and my mouse still works,...
  6. Windows 10 boot stalls, tried everything, can't fix

Windows 10 boot stalls, tried everything, can't fix: Hello,My computer running Windows 10 Pro latest version keeps stalling while it boots. I boot the computer, it spins about once and then stops as the dots get around the top, and then that's it. USB's are still on apart from the keyboard, my lights and my mouse still works,...
  7. October 2nd Sudoku Stuck on Splash Screen

October 2nd Sudoku Stuck on Splash Screen: On October 2nd Microsoft Sudoku starts and goes to a splash screen. Will not open completely to the game. Uninstalled and reinstalled did nothing. Did the WSreset as admin and that process of troubleshooting windows store app and nothing changed. When uninstalling and...
  8. Cannot Reinstall Microsoft/Windows Store - TRIED EVERYTHING

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot Reinstall Microsoft/Windows Store - TRIED EVERYTHING: I bought a gaming laptop several years ago. First thing I did was to uninstall everything on it I didn't want or care to have. This was my first Win10 system, I uninstalled many of the default apps because this was a gaming only system. Including the Microsoft Store. At the...
  9. how to uninstall google chrome? I have tried everything

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to uninstall google chrome? I have tried everything: how to uninstall google chrome? I have tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-google-chrome-i-have-tried/370c9ba2-1453-4c37-9c38-6efd6f3eb1c2
  10. Trying to reinstall windows and it has stalled

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trying to reinstall windows and it has stalled: at the window that says hi there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-reinstall-windows-and-it-has-stalled/a148784b-5ed5-4e5e-a63d-78e5160445fe