Windows 10: Microsoft Sudoku Update June 25, 2020

Discus and support Microsoft Sudoku Update June 25, 2020 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The latest update appeared today, June 25, 2020 and Microsoft Sudoku opens to the new home page and numbers in the Sudoku box just keep moving, but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KarenGurecki, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Microsoft Sudoku Update June 25, 2020

The latest update appeared today, June 25, 2020 and Microsoft Sudoku opens to the new home page and numbers in the Sudoku box just keep moving, but the game doesn't open. I have already restarted my computer, but still same thing. Are there any other things to try?

:)

KarenGurecki, Jun 25, 2020

2. Microsoft June 2020 Security Updates

Release Notes
    June 2020 Security Updates
    Release Date: June 09, 2020

The June security release consists of security updates for the following software:

• Microsoft Windows
    • Microsoft Edge (EdgeHTML-based)
    • Microsoft Edge (Chromium-based) in IE Mode
    • Microsoft ChakraCore
    • Internet Explorer
    • Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Services and Web Apps
    • Windows Defender
    • Microsoft Dynamics
    • Visual Studio
    • Azure DevOps
    • HoloLens
    • Adobe Flash Player
    • Microsoft Apps for Android
    • Windows App Store
    • System Center
    • Android App
    Please note the following information regarding the security updates:

• For information regarding enabling Windows 10, version 1909 features, please see Windows 10, version 1909 delivery options. Note that Windows 10, versions 1903 and 1909 share a common core operating system with an identical set of system files. They will also share the same security update KBs.
    • Windows 10 updates are cumulative. The monthly security release includes all security fixes for vulnerabilities that affect Windows 10, in addition to non-security updates. The updates are available via the Microsoft Update Catalog.
    • For information on lifecycle and support dates for Windows 10 operating systems, please see Windows Lifecycle Facts Sheet.
    • A list of the latest servicing stack updates for each operating system can be found in ADV990001. This list will be updated whenever a new servicing stack update is released. It is important to install the latest servicing stack update.
    • Updates for Windows RT 8.1 and Microsoft Office RT software are only available via Windows Update.
    • In addition to security changes for the vulnerabilities, updates include defense-in-depth updates to help improve security-related features.
    • Customers running Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2008 need to purchase the Extended Security Update to continue receiving security updates. See 4522133 for more information.
    The following CVEs have FAQs, Mitigations and Workarounds with additional information and may include * further steps to take after installing the updates. Please note that this is not a complete list of CVEs for this release.

Known Issues

The following KBs contain information about known issues with the security updates. For a complete list of security update KBs, please see 20200609. For more information about Windows Known Issues, please see Windows message center (links to currently-supported versions of Windows are in the left pane).

KB Article Applies To
    4560960 Windows 10, version 1903, Windows Server version 1903, Windows 10, version 1909, Windows Server version 1909
    4561608 Windows 10 Version 1809, Windows Server 2019
    4561616 Windows 10, version 1607, Windows Server 2016
    4561643 Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 (Monthly Rollup)
    4561645 Windows Server 2008 (Security-only update)
    4561669 Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 (Security-only update)
    4561670 Windows Server 2008 (Monthly Rollup)

https://portal.msrc.microsoft.com/en...etail/2020-Jun

NICK ADSL UK, Jun 25, 2020
  3. Microsoft Daily Challenge Sudoku

Hi Mary,

There are many possible reasons why you are experiencing issues with Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenges. It is possible that the app needs an update or an error with the in-game server. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issue start after an update?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?
    • Does the same issue occur on your other apps?

In the meantime, we suggest that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates on your PC by following the steps on this

link
    . You can also check for new app updates on Windows Store by performing the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Microsoft Sudoku Update June 25, 2020

Microsoft Sudoku in Windows 10

Hi Lance,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

In order to understand the issue in a better manner, please share the details.

• What do you mean by “I selected to install and I am the owner”?

• Can you see MS Sudoku icon in the menu?

• Is there any other programs or applications causing the same issue?

• Have you completed installing MS Sudoku? Was it successful?
    I suggest you to download MS Sudoku from the Windows Store and check if it works.

Please reply with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Sudoku Update June 25, 2020

1. Microsoft Sudoku Update June 25, 2020 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sudoku Update

2. June 2020 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    June 2020 update: I run Opera browser and I did my weekly update. I notice after doing the update today that when I open my browser it stays open for about 2 minutes and then closes itself. Im wondering if with the Microsoft edge if this is doing it because windows wants me to use their...
  3. June 2020 update to Sudoku

in Windows 10 Gaming
    June 2020 update to Sudoku: Is there any way to remove just the update to Microsoft Sudoku June 2020? I loved the game prior to the update, I'm no longer interested due to the new version. Thank you....
  4. Windows Update June 2020

Windows Update June 2020: My printer Brother MFC J220 stopped functioning after the June Windows Update. I thought it was because it was an older model as I have had it for several years. I tried uninstalling it, but the printer icon was no longer there all that was there was a small square. I tried...
  5. Windows Update June 2020

Windows Update June 2020: Hi! I just noticed a few system issues with my laptop after the June 2020 update. First, after turning on the computer and loading the browser, a lot of "+++" symbols appear on the search bar. This does not apply to the browser alone but to any empty search bar e.g. start...
  6. Cumulative update June 9, 2020

Cumulative update June 9, 2020: After installing the June 9th cumulative update the Lenovo T580 does not see the audio jack in our docking port. Tried troubleshoot but it just says audio speaker is unplugged. Restarted laptop, unplugged and plugged back in both USB-C connection to dock and the speaker jack...
  7. Cumulative updates - June 9th 2020

Cumulative updates - June 9th 2020: This is a summary of the cumulative updates released on May 12th, 2020 for all the supported consumer releases of Windows 10. Windows 10 2004 -KB4557957 Build 19041.329 Windows 10 1903 and 1909 - KB4560960, Build No 18362.900 and 18363.900 Windows 10 1809- KB4561608, OS...
  8. Microsoft June 2020 Security Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft June 2020 Security Updates: Release Notes June 2020 Security Updates Release Date: June 09, 2020 The June security release consists of security updates for the following software: Microsoft Windows Microsoft Edge (EdgeHTML-based) Microsoft Edge (Chromium-based) in IE Mode Microsoft ChakraCore...
  9. Microsoft June 2020 Security Updates

Microsoft June 2020 Security Updates: Release Notes June 2020 Security Updates Release Date: June 09, 2020 The June security release consists of security updates for the following software: Microsoft Windows Microsoft Edge EdgeHTML-based Microsoft Edge Chromium-based in IE Mode Microsoft ChakraCore Internet...
  10. Microsoft Windows Security Updates June 2020 overview

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Windows Security Updates June 2020 overview: Welcome to the overview of Microsoft's June 2020 security patch day. Microsoft releases security updates for all its products on the second Tuesday of the month. This overview provides you with detailed information on the released patches. It includes links to the security...